• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Violence

Smash Lord
I'm down for Friday.

I'll be there at like 6 pm and I'll be leaving Stronghold at 6 am.... and then going back to Stronghold at 9 am...

Prerelease gg.

YEAH

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Big smashfest tomorrow starting at 1pm. Melee, Brawl and P:M will be played. If you're planning to play some P:M and you have a setup, bring it! Bring melee disks too.

Violence

Smash Lord
btw Jordan spoke with me, during big events, like this weekend, we can't be out in the open on the side of the judge area, because we clog up the walk way and people can't get through. That's why we got put in the back corner.

Also ggs Eric Brown. I hope I helped get a bit of dat rust off of you. Sorry I started going on autopilot, I felt like I was a little too free by the end of our games.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
btw Jordan spoke with me, during big events, like this weekend, we can't be out in the open on the side of the judge area, because we clog up the walk way and people can't get through. That's why we got put in the back corner.

yes i'm sure that's the reason luls.

for their prices they should be serving us dinner every night.

Top Bottom