• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
ike is pre good too but brawl physics and screwed up shielding, momentum and physics lag make it not so fun to play sometimes

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Hey guys i jus want to know if there is going to be a PM tournament this weekend.
Probably not, Deap.

The next P:M tournament will be held on the 21st of July, and it will be a big one.

We'll have players from WA and Victoria entering, as well some of the best of BC's melee scene and Brawl scene as well. It'll be Pacific NorthWest's first big P:M tournament. Don't miss it! :) Everything will be streamed/ recorded as well! Hype!

Starscream

Smash Ace
So did melee die or something? All I hear is people talking about P:M and pretty much nothing else.
People still play Melee, it's just that Project M is like getting a new Smash game...but it's actually good. If you like Melee then you should give it a shot, it's a lot of fun. There's no reason why the 2 games cannot coexist.

aPrune

Smash Cadet
yeah definitely some good stuff today ^_^ project m was a good time, thanks to daze for introducing me to it ! gonna try to find an sd card to get it onto my wii and mess around with some stuff ^^

thanks again all ^_^

t3h Icy

Smash Master
GGs all y'all!

Also, Asa is a beast for playing for 2 hours! Get more of your Brawl friends to play! :D

And awesome seeing Blunted again! <3

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Yeah, **** smashfest today, guys! There will be another one this week on Thursday so don't miss it!
Also, great seeing you again Eric! Try out P:M with us next time lol :p

Aprune, get that toon link down lol :p
And starscream wtf is wrong with you, you missed another **** smashfest bro lol

And yeah, hitsugaya, people still play melee. It's far from dead, it's just that P:M is really fun too.

And adam, DDD sucks bro. Projectiles **** him sooo hard lol

Starscream

Smash Ace
I work every Tuesday and Thursday. Y'know, those days that you guys insist on having Smashfests on. That's why I asked if tomorrow meant Wednesday. I'll go to Stronghold tomorrow if anyone else is going.

And no, I'm not switching shifts for video games, that's ridiculous.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
smash community is trolling you, starscream. lol

edit:
I'm very pleased to announce that I and SinisterB will be hosting the very first BIG Project:M tournament in the Pacific North-West region right here in BC on July 21st. Clear your schedules, it's going to be BIG.

Both BC's monthly Melee tournament, and BC's monthly Brawl tournament are being hosted on the 21st, with P:M joining along side them to make for a tournament of epic proportions! We will be having players from WA, Vancouver Island, and possibly Alberta all here attending this momentous event. The best of melee, and the best of brawl from all over the Pacific North-West are coming together in a clash to see who is the best of the best in Project:M! Get HYPE!

Everything will be live streamed on http://www.twitch.tv/dazee_ so don't miss it!

Sion

Island of Horizon
I should start going on wednesdays. A friend of mine goes to the hold to play some poverty fighters on Wednesdays. Just dealing with some crap on my end, and I should be showing up regularly to smash again. I also want to run some of you guys through the Sion gauntlet.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I should start going on wednesdays. A friend of mine goes to the hold to play some poverty fighters on Wednesdays. Just dealing with some crap on my end, and I should be showing up regularly to smash again. I also want to run some of you guys through the Sion gauntlet.
HYPE

I'll go on wednesday if you're coming, I really want to play you n stuff lol

I want a piece of that Sion gauntlet.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
smash community is trolling you, starscream. lol

edit:
I'm very pleased to announce that I and SinisterB will be hosting the very first BIG Project:M tournament in the Pacific North-West region right here in BC on July 21st. Clear your schedules, it's going to be BIG.

Both BC's monthly Melee tournament, and BC's monthly Brawl tournament are being hosted on the 21st, with P:M joining along side them to make for a tournament of epic proportions! We will be having players from WA, Vancouver Island, and possibly Alberta all here attending this momentous event. The best of melee, and the best of brawl from all over the Pacific North-West are coming together in a clash to see who is the best of the best in Project:M! Get HYPE!

Everything will be live streamed on http://www.twitch.tv/dazee_ so don't miss it!
what on earth have you done....

Top Bottom