• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Well...
I don't know if I should laugh or be embarrassed at the way 'Oompa Loompas' in BC makes me feel like I've played a significant role in making a difference... maybe both?
hahahhah

Anyway... it's probably obvious but me and the rest won't be at G2. Best of luck to all who are going! and see yar latar! <3

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Best of luck to the BC folk going! I want to see Meta make the bracket! <3

And then get 33rd.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
k so evan can't find the controller I left at his place the night of the smashfest so whoever went (violence, mike, adam, roby, daniel...someone else? I can't remember) PLEASE check and see if you have it

Silver controller with a "B" on the back of it where the Dpad would be

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
i didn't take ur controller,even if i wanted i couldn't.

1. my bag is so small
2. i have like 6 controllers at home
3. why would i take it?
4. i do not care about the tournament scene anymore, but still care about the game.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
That's a tough pool. Leffen is a talented Falco from Sweden, I believe, prime is Samus, and Germ is link.

So play real gay and make your guaranteed combos count. I hope it's top 3 advance.

:phone:

booshk

Smash Lord
LMFAO lolyakal AAHAH

good luck all i berieve in all of you
especially sion

mad jelly i can't go to genesis
i'll probably go to one of the huge nationals this year if one of the top 4 is going cuz i missed out on g2 :(

good ruck

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yo mike, u kinda got jew'd for pools. Just play the matchups right. We'll talk later tonight. I'll do a bit of research on the people in ur pool and let u know about ideal stage picks and how to play the matchups.

Booshk: since i cant make genesis and my passport is coming soon, im gunna wanna go to a national soon myself. Im not top 4; but pretty sure the way im going, by the time we go, i'll be at that level.

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If the Germ happens to grab you at mid-high percents with Link, he might Dthrow->UpB, so DI downward and try to tech. Play very patiently. Melee isn't a race.

Metà

Smash Master
damn, violence got a really hard pool...

axe, hyuga, and eddy mexico

and lol mike you're gonna get *****. your only chance is either to beat theprime, or get more people to enter melee singles so they make it top 4. the latter will probably happen anyway, so i think you're alright

me and yakal got this. so excited for tomorrow!

oh and isai is rooming with us tomorrow **** yeah!

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
im gonna try and get as many warms up and do my best. thx to yall who support me and ..|.. to those who look down on me.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
If the Germ happens to grab you at mid-high percents with Link, he might Dthrow->UpB, so DI downward and try to tech. Play very patiently. Melee isn't a race.
DI'ing link's throw downward doesn't do anything. in fact that's the worst possible thing you can do because then you'll DI the up B wrong and you die at 30 % if you're falco.

Top Bottom