• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
So, it has come to my attention recently that one of my controllers has gone missing. I also seem to have 3 black controllers when I only remember having 2 before. Did anybody accidentally (hopefully not intentionally...) take one of my silver controllers at any of the recent smashfests?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
So, it has come to my attention recently that one of my controllers has gone missing. I also seem to have 3 black controllers when I only remember having 2 before. Did anybody accidentally (hopefully not intentionally...) take one of my silver controllers at any of the recent smashfests?
yeah it's with me, I know it cause it says EW on the back lol.
my bad I thought it was my silver one :p

yo how long is the charity thing today until?

Violence

Smash Lord
Oh, wtf...

Dude, Adam, you didn't get your passport before asking Mike to pay for everything?

That's like, several hundred down the drain if you don't get it by next week, isn't it?

Is there anything you can do?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Also did someone take one of my controllers at the last smashfest at evans? It has a faded B on the back of it

This is important I need it before genesis

also manuel i'm probably going to your smashfest I need an address

Metà

Smash Master
i wanna have another smash session before i leave. would sunday or monday work better for people? i'm guessing sunday. is there a place we could hold one that isn't my house?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I was thinking while reading today that you've had the same avatar since dinosaur times and then whoa!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Of course....but dude, I still gotta take a game off your falco loloolol. I think your style just counters my ****, you just get in my *** man.

Ill use the money I win off your DK to MM your falco haha

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sion may have learned the Marth matchup. Turns out he just had to crouch cancel and shine, and also dair more

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Mike, if you never bought the ticket, it means that the name can be changed, right? I would consider taking that offer up... if it's a flight, I could probably make my schedule work :p

:phone:

Radius-86

Smash Ace
Good games on Sat, Evan. Roy dittos lol.

You've gotten a lot better since we last played at the tourney at Eric's. The only thing I have to say is to watch out for the overuse of wavedashes. Whenever I run up towards you, you would wd backwards. I relied on that habit each match to get grabs.

In the end since you play Jiggs it doesn't matter since you are never grounded, but whenever you play another char like Fox or Sheik then you should be a little more careful.

Metà

Smash Master
Good games on Sat, Evan. Roy dittos lol.

You've gotten a lot better since we last played at the tourney at Eric's. The only thing I have to say is to watch out for the overuse of wavedashes. Whenever I run up towards you, you would wd backwards. I relied on that habit each match to get grabs.

In the end since you play Jiggs it doesn't matter since you are never grounded, but whenever you play another char like Fox or Sheik then you should be a little more careful.
lol yeah i do use that a lot. even with jigglypuff actually. you'd be surprised how often fox players just SH n-air into me only for me to wave-dash back and punish with grab (=dead stock gg)

good games man. come to a real tournament sometime!

Top Bottom