• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
we are gonna need more set ups for future tournaments.

btw, to the new guy, gg

if you wanna play vs my mario again just let me know =]

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

luigi? yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Read This

Hey guys,

I want to invite everyone to come to a free barbecue/celebration for Canada Day this coming Friday.

We will have stuff like facepainting, bouncy castle (might be too small for Adam Brown), free lunch and dinner, and a movie at around 6pm. Come drop by. I might even be able to get smash going, but we'll have to see.

The information is here:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110928742330475

I want to see a bunch of you come out and support me. I'm one of the main organizers of the event, so come and hang out and enjoy!

Geist

Smash Master
>Doesn't have a facebook anymore<
I believe I'll be free for the most part next friday. PM me info and I'll see if I can make it.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
hey manuel that sounds pretty cool, if its okay ill see if some of my friends want to go. dnno if we will stay for the movie though, haha

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I'm gonna be recording more matches now.

who would be able to come to my smashfest if I hold it on saturday?
me:awesome::awesome:

btw probably im gonna buy a recording set up for my mac so if i buy it, can i bring my lap to ur place?

Top Bottom