• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Zodiac

Smash Master
hey there B.C. smashers, My name is zodiac mofat, I'm a smasher form Oregon (West coast U.S.A. , Under B.C.) who plays melee, And im looking for any carpool going down the west coast for genesis, I HAD a carpool, but then they decided not to go last minute so im trying to find a replacement. Is there anyone going down with an open spot in their carpool?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
HEY ZODIAC WHAT'S YOUR ZODIAC? I'M A SCORPEHDORPIO WHICH MEANS l'M INTENSE AND SEXY

;D

Zodiac

Smash Master
your real name is zodiac? that would be cool
Wouldn't it be. And im a scorpio lol

Also 'im gonna repost this so it doesn't get lost

hey there B.C. smashers, My name is zodiac mofat, I'm a smasher form Oregon (West coast U.S.A. , Under B.C.) who plays melee, And im looking for any carpool going down the west coast for genesis, I HAD a carpool, but then they decided not to go last minute so im trying to find a replacement. Is there anyone going down with an open spot in their carpool?

sad_day

Smash Journeyman

nah man alotta us flyin

:phone:

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
i was doing something, which is why i didn't respond to you, erc

also, i'm sort of quitting, but that's not a big deal. i just don't feel like it's worth it to make it out to tournaments anymore. i'm not saying i don't like the smashers at all, i just think a break is good. i also have stuff that i'd much rather do on saturdays. complaints?

someday i'll counter troll you, erc
What he said.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
|||||||||||||||||||||lsd|||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||pcp||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||meth|||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||weed|||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||crack|||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||opium||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||alcohol|||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||ecstasy|||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||cocaine|||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||mushroom|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||adam brown||||||||||||||||

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
lmao evan winning

adam why didn't you win

I am disappoint

Blowtoes, why do you bother reaching evan? lmao if you want info or some crap call me because evan will 98% of the time not answer his phone because he sucks ***********

Geist

Smash Master
no, i just get distracted and forget to check my phone lol

if you're free today wanna smash in the evening?
I'm just joking lol

I can't today, I'm going to an end-of-the-semester party at 7. So in the time it takes me to get to your place I'd have to leave after like a half hour lmao

When the next time you're open? I want to smishy smash

Geist

Smash Master
Alright I'll text you or whatever tomorrow around noon if that's fine with you.
I have nothing to do but clean until I move into my new place lol. I kinda don't want to be anywhere around my home right now.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Apparently he's pretty good now. Sixth on our PR; that's not too shabby. Top 4 and people tend to recognize your name.

:phone:

Top Bottom