• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
yeah, that album was fairly good, though i don't know what the roughsketch sound is all about

i haven't listened to muscari. i guess i'll give it a quick listen if you think i should
roughsketch generally makes straight up gabber, though lately he's been branching out a bit I think. really harsh, industrial beats and high BPM. easily the best gabber artist in japan right now, and he's only 23 iirc

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Hey guys! I'll be leaving to BC on Friday and arriving early Saturday morning, but I'll be busy that day helping find a place to rent, etc. I'll be down for the smashfest a few of you are planning for Sunday, but I may need a ride there. I'll likely be in some hotel in New Westminister, and if the drive is a bit much, I'll pay for some gas.

I've been wanting to play Smash competitively since '06 and while I've gotten a small taste so far here in Alberta, I want more and I'm super excited to meet and play all of you! :D I've been practicing a ton so I'll be ready. I had my last Smash session with the deep South Alberta folk and I've already improved a ton since Blunted came to visit. <3 Once I'm settled in, I'll be down to play Smash whenever. :D

I'll also be going to Rotunda 3.0 but I'll also need a ride for that (again, I can pay for gas). If it helps, I can bring my GC with Melee. I have to warn you though, I have a huge drive to become a top player and I learn super fast! ;D I'll do my best and shoot for making it out of Pools for now, but we'll see what happens.

Can't wait to meet you all! <3

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Hey guys! I'll be leaving to BC on Friday and arriving early Saturday morning, but I'll be busy that day helping find a place to rent, etc. I'll be down for the smashfest a few of you are planning for Sunday, but I may need a ride there. I'll likely be in some hotel in New Westminister, and if the drive is a bit much, I'll pay for some gas.

I've been wanting to play Smash competitively since '06 and while I've gotten a small taste so far here in Alberta, I want more and I'm super excited to meet and play all of you! :D I've been practicing a ton so I'll be ready. I had my last Smash session with the deep South Alberta folk and I've already improved a ton since Blunted came to visit. <3 Once I'm settled in, I'll be down to play Smash whenever. :D

I'll also be going to Rotunda 3.0 but I'll also need a ride for that (again, I can pay for gas). If it helps, I can bring my GC with Melee. I have to warn you though, I have a huge drive to become a top player and I learn super fast! ;D I'll do my best and shoot for making it out of Pools for now, but we'll see what happens.

to bad the world is ending in 2012

OH WELL

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Yo dude, my number is 604-threesixseven-3884. Text me where ur gunna be. I'll prolly be in New west at my dads place. He lives like a 2 min bus from the skytrain. Near 5th ave and 6th street.

wholy ****. I almost died laughing.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i was doing something, which is why i didn't respond to you, erc

also, i'm sort of quitting, but that's not a big deal. i just don't feel like it's worth it to make it out to tournaments anymore. i'm not saying i don't like the smashers at all, i just think a break is good. i also have stuff that i'd much rather do on saturdays. complaints?

someday i'll counter troll you, erc

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
i was doing something, which is why i didn't respond to you, erc

also, i'm sort of quitting, but that's not a big deal. i just don't feel like it's worth it to make it out to tournaments anymore. i'm not saying i don't like the smashers at all, i just think a break is good. i also have stuff that i'd much rather do on saturdays. complaints?

someday i'll counter troll you, erc
hay guyz sion is way2cool LOL

Top Bottom