• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Melee Thread - Phase 6 Saturday, February 20!

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I did know earlier, but for the next I probably will go for sure.

I have been busy with the Mid Term Proyects, Eassy, Research, Drawing, and Math!!

Kal

Smash Champion
Sounds like we should bring Jester Fridays back to life.

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
Supposedly there's a Smash tourney for a UT Back to School party (dunno which one though -_-)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
VIDEO GAME TOURNAMENT
6:30-9:30PM
Texas Union Santa Rita Room (UNB 3.502)
Featuring Call of Duty 4 and Super Smash Bros.

different topic doublepost lolz

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Smash tomorrow around noon at my apartment, which is on 28th and Rio Grande. Call me at (832) 283-5117 if you're interested.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,
So since UT Smash Club appears to have died, I thought we should create a new smash club. We could run it similarly to the old one--smashfest every other saturday, ranking tourney at beginning of year, ranking challenges, etc.--but we could make it more organized and do some new things like frequent crew battles, doubles tourney, record matches, etc. I know a couple people that are interested in doing this but we definitely need more help. We need people that would be good at coordinating everything, that have a car and could transport setups, and that could provide setups. So, please tell me if you are interested in a new smash club and if you would like to help get it up and running.

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
you should've read my response in the Brawl forum by now
i'd love to help on the melee side of things

Austin where you at!?
if anyone wants to play some time during the week, let me know!
i hope everyone isn't too busy -_-

Kal

Smash Champion
**** Melee. I got my PS3 on Monday, and it's been non-stop MGS4 and Little Big Planet since.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
**** Melee. I got my PS3 on Monday, and it's been non-stop MGS4 and Little Big Planet since.
Little Big Planet is one of the reasons I've been wanting a PS3.
I take it that it's sexy?

Kal

Smash Champion
Who wants to money match me this Saturday? I'll take on any challengers with Roy.

Kal

Smash Champion
No!

Seriously, I don't know. The meeting is Friday from 5:00 to 11:00 PM. I was just planning on staying on campus after school. I'll have to see.

Kal

Smash Champion
Sorry, it's not my call. I would have had it on Saturday, but the guys upstairs think it will help since the football game is Saturday.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
So where you at Austin? Still ashamed of the ****** y'all got last time you came to Houston?

Then I guess there is no point in y'all showing up this weekend for HOBO...whatever number it is <_< 30+ players this time around and more if you all come

Top Bottom