• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Assassin" - Assassin's Creed Support Thread. (Come join the Brotherhood) (Ezio, Connor, Edward, ETC)

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman

INTRO
So with the introduction of "Hero" being a compilation of main characters from Dragon Quest games giving the ability to switch the character like costume alts (bowser jr). I was thinking, what if they handled an Assassin's Creed rep in the same way. So I present, "Assassin". The Assassin's Creed brotherhood support thread.

Alts

Here we have some of the Assassins of the mainline games.

Moveset
Their moveset will be shared. The only difference is skin alts and voice clips.
Their fighter gimmick will be a weapon wheel. They can switch between hidden blades and swords. (tomahawk for Connor)
The hidden blade will be short ranged and for quick movement, whereas the sword will be more ranged but slower.
(Movesets can be changed as we work through what there needs to be)

Stage
I have no idea...

Music

Spirits
Desmond Miles
Apple of Eden
(Other Assassins that don't get used)

Join the Brotherhood
Mastermiine

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I honestly thought Ezio had a support thread.

I'd love to see him and Rayman make it in across many years of fighters passes (I have high hopes, even if I dont see five years as probable. I will still dream).

There are many companies with a few good characters, Ubisoft is one.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Interesting thought, and I do like the idea of Assassin functioning similar to Hero. I'd say Ezio and Altair are shoe-ins, with Connor being pretty likely. Not sure who the fourth one should be since I haven't played AC after AC3, but probably whoever is from the most recent AC game around the time a Smash game with an AC character is released.

That being said, there's definitely a ton of characters (first and third party) that should be in before Assassin.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
I honestly thought Ezio had a support thread.

I'd love to see him and Rayman make it in across many years of fighters passes (I have high hopes, even if I dont see five years as probable. I will still dream).

There are many companies with a few good characters, Ubisoft is one.
This is more of The Assassin character as a whole. Like Hero from Dragon Quest. You switch the skins for a new character.

Interesting thought, and I do like the idea of Assassin functioning similar to Hero. I'd say Ezio and Altair are shoe-ins, with Connor being pretty likely. Not sure who the fourth one should be since I haven't played AC after AC3, but probably whoever is from the most recent AC game around the time a Smash game with an AC character is released.

That being said, there's definitely a ton of characters (first and third party) that should be in before Assassin.
Yeah, Assassin isn't my 1st choice, but I felt it was an interesting idea. As for people, it depends on if they wanted to use 4 or 8 different Assassins.

Ezio, Altair, Connor, Edward would be likely for the 4 with Arno, Shay, Jacob, (Someone from the 3 new games) could be the 4th. But those feel less iconic in my book.

Connor has a game on the switch so he really feels likely, with Ezio, Altair, and Edward being the 3 most popular.

Night Gale

Smash Ace
I just want to be in the screenshot if this happens because it is slept on as f***. Idk why this is seemingly overlooked as much as it is, it has a lot going for it.

Last edited:

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
I just want to be in the screenshot if this happens because it is slept on as f***. Idk why this is seemingly overlooked as much as it is, it has a lot going for it.
Having multiple assassins be the rep would be awesome!

Or at least Ezio, Connor, Edward, Altiar

D

Deleted member

This thread sounds like a great idea since Assassin’s Creed has been around in years. Even on a few Nintendo platforms.

Top Bottom