• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide The Art of the Fiists - A Mii Brawler Guide by Kowalski_023

TM 023

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2015-1144-0090

Burando

Smash Rookie
Very well made, thanks for sharing.

Really does cover pretty much everything. The only things left to discuss now are specific matchups.

Last edited:

mrguy321

Smash Cadet
i dont particularly like this. it seems like youre touting mii brawler as a solid character, which hes not. to me hes half viable half bad character. his poor end lag, range, and linear recovery kinda gimp mii brawler players into a certain moveset and playstyle, which literally contradicts the purpose of playing a customizable character. also i think your ratings for his attacks are poor relative to each other.

Last edited:

TM 023

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2015-1144-0090
i dont particularly like this. it seems like youre touting mii brawler as a solid character, which hes not. to me hes half viable half bad character. his poor end lag, range, and linear recovery kinda gimp mii brawler players into a certain moveset and playstyle, which literally contradicts the purpose of playing a customizable character. also i think your ratings for his attacks are poor relative to each other.
1 - His only bad endlags are from some few specials that aren't supposed to use in the neutral, dair and smash attacks;
2 - Yeah, his range is bad and I pointed that on the guide, but Soaring Axe Kick is one of your best tools regarding range.
3 - Brawler has one of the most flexible recoveries in the game bro. You can decide on vertical recovery with Soaring Axe Kick and Thrust Uppercut, and a lot of horizontal recovery with Helicopter Kick, Burning Dropkick and Feint Jump. I know that your answer is from pre-patch 4.0.0, but now he's super flexible regarding special moves. Every mii brawler plays different on competitive level, and it's wonderful if you ask me.
4 - I don't know what to say about the ratings of the moves to be honest. Almost all of his tools are good but there are some really obvious ones that really outshines the others (nair)

As for now, yes, mii brawler is a solid character. He lacks range without Axe Kick and it can be hard to score kills sometimes, but still, he's pretty good and has some great results at the moment.

Top Bottom