• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the anime crew thread PART 2: THE BOOTING

Splice

Smash Hero
Phil if you can go on Tuesday/Thursday that would be sick, today is not gonna happen unfortunately
want to get some games with you ft. tokes

richterwastaken

Smash Apprentice
uhh we might not do tuesday because i might just end up going to hoc, is that cool with everyone here?

richterwastaken

Smash Apprentice
allright nerds
the souvlaki has been cancelled, this means thursday is a definite go.
rsvp via txt or post

richterwastaken

Smash Apprentice
bumping this because anime crew has been running again for a while & i havent been updating the thread

anime crew tournament soon

richterwastaken

Smash Apprentice
hahah yeah it is but the location & situation & so on has changed

we are now taking temporary refuge in thomastown due to a collossal, unprecedented meltdown & we are on hiatus until i find a place to move out into. once i do that then we can have more anime crews.

due to how stacked & high-demand anime crew is what with all of our elite players & top level training regimens, please pm me detailing what makes you a worthy anime crewmember.

thank u
-richter, anime crew president

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Interested if this is still going :)
just letting u guys know dohei is perfect for anime crew

he is the one who invited me over for melee, then got me to head to his friends house to play more melee, but it was really a brawl tournament at his house where everyone was baked beyond belief. They had it set up like the NFL playoffs and it even had a screen like the TAB for it all.

this is how i won a brawl tournament in 2013

Top Bottom