• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Angel's/Fallen Angel's tourney (Completed...Lawk please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Steve Weibe and Billy Mitchell are the only ones to truly beat Donkey Kong. If you're not getting a kill screen, you're doing it wrong.
lol...good ol' kill screens, can't emphasis enough at how much it trolled Steve Wiebe and others.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Poochman better get @ me tomorrow cause if he doesn't there is no way I'll be able to catch him on after that until next week sunday unless we get a deadline extension. Work will make it impossible otherwise, since he is 6 hours ahead of me.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Poochman better get @ me tomorrow cause if he doesn't there is no way I'll be able to catch him on after that until next week sunday unless we get a deadline extension. Work will make it impossible otherwise, since he is 6 hours ahead of me.
Hopefully he does, but don't worry if he doesn't though I'll make the necessary extensions it if necessary. :)

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord

marthsword

Smash Ace
Sorry, I reached out to Knubs. before the deadline and didn't get a response.

EDIT: Loving these "can i x?" quotes.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Sorry, I reached out to Knubs. before the deadline and didn't get a response.

EDIT: Loving these "can i x?" quotes.
damnit, :mad: sorry :(
via pm i'd guess...try vms if possible next time, so its easier to tell whom contacted whom..makes things easier on stuff like who needs more time for their matches,advancement,and stuff and its better than pm in these sorta cases.
I'll try to verify this with Knubs.
and yeah :laugh:

Who made the general rules to say no items? This is bull**** and should be changed immediately
The Pizza Hut guys..if you have a problem with it, you should issue a meeting with a representative of the Pizza industry immediately. =U

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
damnit, :mad: sorry :(
via pm i'd guess...try vms if possible next time, so its easier to tell whom contacted whom..makes things easier on stuff like who needs more time for their matches,advancement,and stuff and its better than pm in these sorta cases.
I'll try to verify this with Knubs.
and yeah :laugh:

The Pizza Hut guys..if you have a problem with it, you should issue a meeting with a representative of the Pizza industry immediately. =U
Give me the name and number of the people I need to talk to so I can fix this egregious mistake

You people are all terrible anyways and I would have to put forth no effort to exterminate you from this tournament.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Deadline for round 2 are up!
Im gonna advance Mike.
as for Mr.Twister and Marthsword I shall coinflip
Twister heads, Marthsword Tails...result = heads
Semi-finalz
Mi|{e vs PolarBear
C. Spyker vs Marthsword

Deadlines: 12/29/10

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Do you have to stay with the characters you signed up with?
Not necessarily you can switch,add, get rid of any of your character at anytime...so basically yeah you don't really have to stay with the characters you signed up with.
:random:

marthsword

Smash Ace
Funny that this happened again...

I got the win the same way as last time. And sorry, the clock on my computer was a day behind ;) . Luckily it's fixed now! Hope this isn't a huge inconvenience.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Funny that this happened again...

I got the win the same way as last time. And sorry, the clock on my computer was a day behind ;) . Luckily it's fixed now! Hope this isn't a huge inconvenience.
Again lol well aleast you told me sooner this time :embarrass:
Though it would been alot easier for me to check if it was via vm :mad:
lol at how you haven't even had to play one match yet for this and how often you lose coinflips :laugh:
Anywayz I'll advance you.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
...um, you vm'ed me telling me congratulations for advancing to the semifinals.

Who advances?

Btw if it's actually important to marthsword, advance him. I'm in the middle of finals week, and i've got a bunch of things planned over Christmas Break.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
...um, you vm'ed me telling me congratulations for advancing to the semifinals.

Who advances?

Btw if it's actually important to marthsword, advance him. I'm in the middle of finals week, and i've got a bunch of things planned over Christmas Break.
Yeah, sorry about that my dude, I going to advance you but then I heard about that *points to Marthsword's post* :urg:
Anyway hope your finals go well and you get to have a Merry Christmas and nice Christmas break.
Also sorry about my inconvenience :urg:

marthsword

Smash Ace
I'm really sorry for all the inconveniences! Honestly I'm doing my best, but I do have short term memory loss (like in Finding Nemo). So far I forget to VM, but post here because I see it on my subscribed threads.

Good luck with your finals, twister. GG's on Wifi, Link.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
I'm really sorry for all the inconveniences! Honestly I'm doing my best, but I do have short term memory loss (like in Finding Nemo). So far I forget to VM, but post here because I see it on my subscribed threads.

Good luck with your finals, twister. GG's on Wifi, Link.
don't worry about it >_<
I see, you could post a pm and post that you contacted them that would also work (Though it'd be alittle more work imo though it might help :3 )
And yeah good games xD

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I had a pretty tough set with my opponent.

Polarbear (1) Vs. Mi]{e]{irbY (2)
:dk2: Vs. :kirby: @ Smashville = :dk2:
:dk2: Vs. :kirby: @ Pokemon Stadium = :kirby:
:dk2: Vs. :kirby: @ Pictochat = :kirby:

Great games PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom