• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Amazonian Princess Build! v1.24 [PM v3.6]

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
INTRODUCTIONS!
So... I was gonna wait and post my own personal build whenever I finally finished it (which also would include finished Melee SFX) but some doodz at the last tourney I went to expressed interest in the thing even tho it is not nearly finished, so I figured I'd go ahead and post what I have and just update as I change thingz.

DISCLAIMER: This post is tl;dr af... but I give a lot of insight as to why I chose/did some things... for those who might be slightly interested. Most typos are intentional...

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE CONTENT THAT I'M USING IN THIS PACK (Including myself)

And if you wanna know why this is the Amazonian Princess Build... Watch this. (Plz don't knock how bad I am here...) (I also kinda don't want any of you to click on it cause the view count is currently at 69.

CURRENT PROBLEMS!

So... I want to make this build work with Dolphin as well. But the issue right now is that the virtual SD Card is over 2GB. Dolphin has trouble understanding it. If anyone knows how to fix this... halp?

DOWNLOADS!
NOTICE: This build is baig. Requires at least a 4GB SD Card (and the Homebrew Channel for that matter). By the time it's 90% done it may even require up to an 8GB SD Card.

Amazonian Princess PM 3.6

TROUBLESHOOTS/TIPS!

To prevent yourself from having any issues with the music, use a program like WinRAR and extract the build DIRECTLY to your SD Card. I know WinRAR copies each track one-by-one, so you won't have to worry about the chicken scratch that can sometimes occur midmatch when copying a whole build over to an SD Card.

GOALS!

So this build is based on my personal goals/interests and a lot of my scenes personal wants n things. My goal is to have a more tourney-oriented, professional and vibrant build... but also with a poop-ton of custom content. LOTS of alts, LOTS of costumes, LOTS of music (even some 'hidden' trax you might accidentally discover), or really far from original character/stage design/whatever. However, there are a few easter eggs that are included/will be included by the time I'm done with this thing. Some changes will be hinted at below. Others are left out completely for all to discover and discuss. (There are lots of hidden things)

NOW! I'm gonna go through this in sections, first starting with the stages and music, then the characters. Brace yourselves, there's a lot of stuff... @Xenozoa425 might appreciate this since I somehow included every single FD alt he's ever made (almost?)

SO HERE GOES!

PS: There are some areas where I am open to suggestion. These areas will be marked! One of my goals for the music and some stages was/is to - similarly to the Olympus PM build - include lots of trax/stages that I like from other scenes. So far only a few Olympus stages and that supah hawt FZG Red Stadium are included, but more already on the way.

This gon be hueg (pronounced sorta like "kwaig") af... All alt stages have their own soundtracks and some even have 'hidden' trax as mentioned above. I won't mention the hidden trax but the trax that do play on the stages will be listed. Oh also... this uses the "And" version of the Alt Stage code (is that right?), which means you can *ONLY* hold the buttons specifically for that alt stage. Ex. Melee Battlefield is loaded w/ L trigger only. Holding "L+A" will cause the default Battlefield stage to load since there is no stage that loads with the combination of "L+A" specifically. I used this version intentionally to be able to include as many alts as I have currently...

As for the music... My selection is kinda... all over the place. My motivation for track choice was solely...well mostly based on the background and 'color' or aesthetic of the stage but I also did try to at least have a few supah hawt pumped trax for some stages... My mind kind of does a thing where I'm listening to a song... and like a stage or colors of that stage just pop into my head (Ibuki's track from SFIV is a very memorable example of this for me)... Speaking of Ibuki, anyone who appreciates the Fighting Game Community (FGC), fighting games in general, and RPGs/JRPGs will probably be very content with the selection of trax I've included... some of which you won't find anywhere else... Who knows? Oh and like all the best vBrawl trax remain in the game somewhere because... I mean Brawl has some ultra hits...

Fact: I've made every BRSTM myself, partially because I use a Global Song Volume code that turns all trax up to 100 volume in-game. Also partially cause I just like to loop thingz myself cause pseudo audiophile cause dumb... (There are some loops that are... less than optimal that I am going to redo tho and some trax that are too loud that I'm gonna turn down/notate below. If anybody finds some that are particularly louder/softer than the majority of the music that I haven't already found, plz lemme know!)

OH! and my naming scheme for trax generally goes by the title of the song in the beginning and in parenthesis, either the game that the song came from, the artist if it's not from a game, or the organization responsible, or a combination of a few of these if the titles weren't already too long. (Yes alt track titles work in-game and for the most part alt trax are their own... meaning they don't replace any other songs in-game, unless I had already included them over a default tracklist anyway). I do still need to update the 'My Music' menu w/ song titles, however.

Eventually there will be links to all these brstms separately with previews n all that junk.

CSS Songs
Menu music is unchanged, however the CSS uses Dantarion's Song Cycle code. These be the trax below:

X15 - All-Star Rest Area -- Character Select - Before (Battle Arena Toshinden 3)
X16 - Home-Run Contest -- World Map (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
X17 - Cruel Brawl -- Main Menu (Tekken Revolution)
X18 - Boss Battle -- Character Select (Arcade Versus Taito Type X² Mix) (SFIVAE)
X19 - Trophy Gallery -- Get Ready for the Next Battle! (OCR - Ivan Hakštok)
X20 - Sticker Album / Album / Chronicle -- Homebound (Feint)
X21 - Coin Launcher -- Status Screen (Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3)
X22 - Classic Mode Trophy Castle -- Esperanto - Mythos Version (Megaman Zero)
X23 - Stage Builder -- Battle Cry (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
X24 - Uuuuh Iunno -- Character Select - Final (Battle Arena Toshinden 3)

A few tidbits about some of these trax. "Battle Cry" is in the Olympus build... but I had been using it years before Olympus was a thing. And the SFIVAE Character Select is a combination of the three different menus in progression. That's what the whole "Arcade Versus Taito" thing means. Budokai 3 track is in Rodent's Den build. Pretty sure it was used somewhere else as well... Certain constraints prevented me from being able to use every CSS song that I have made so far. If a code ever is made that allows you to use CSE files, this list will more than double in size.

This is my own stage dat I had made based off another doodz stage from forever ago (was made by SHINY iirc)...

Trax:
X04 - Battlefield -- Your Sunset (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
T02 - Menu (Super Smash Bros. Melee) -- Julias' Labyrinth (Mimosa)
X25 - Battlefield Ver. 2 -- Heartful Cry (Persona 3 FES)
W21 - Battlefield (Melee) -- Assymetric (Mr. Bill & ProtoStar)
W23 - Multi-Man Melee 1 (Melee) -- Theme of Doctor Doom (UMvC3)

Since this is a chill/night version of Battlefield, I figured having some chill trax would be appropriate. And then there's like the chill trax that TURN DAFUQ UP! Also there are at least 4 more alts I have planned for this thing...

This is the Melee Battlefield that has the fixed texture in the very front of the base platform. The trax for this and every other alt stage (including everything other than Battlefield) are 'linked' with their default stages in the exact same order... meaning adjusting the slider in My Music for "Your Sunset" will adjust the 'invisible slider' for "Battlefield (Melee)" on this Melee alt.

Trax:

Battlefield (Melee)
Metal Mario (Melee)
Multi-Man Melee 1 (Melee)
Multi-Man Melee 2 (Melee)
Battlefield (Melee)
- This slot is a repeat of the first, and is open to suggestion for something new new

Since I love Melee and Melee's Battlefield/FD music (alt FD track in Melee), I figured I'd add those as alt trax here, and Metal Mario cause also hearts.

This is default Brawl Battlefield for those who just like regular every now and again (normal, not Omega like currently in the pic)

Trax:

G ~Blast Version~ (Tekken 6)
Fury Sparks (Tales of Vesperia)
CTRL.FRK (OCR - Radiowar)
The Ultimate Energy (Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3)
Project M (OCR - Benjamin Briggs)

2 of these trax are Nebraska (I think?) trax that were used in my local scene 'The Rodent's Den.' Also... whether or not it was intentional, I will not say, but "Project M" goes way too well with the transition from day to night on this stage...

I mostly added this stage for one specific song... I dunno if you're ready for this. Completely doesn't even belong in any way, shape, or form in Smash... This stage does have an issue on the main platform that I need to fix... Sometimes depending on the last stage you went to, the platform will be either too dark or too bright. It's a SceneData thing that somebody told me how to fix... But I don't quite remember. I should've done it right then and there.

Trax:

Gaia & Tau (Battle Arena Toshinden 3)
Boulder Alley (Frogger)
- Dafuq? Is he for real? Yes... it's true... this song exists on this stage...
Leading Lights (Sonic Adventure)
Ruins (Blue Dragon)
- I'll probably move this to another future alt at some point cause reasons. Open for suggestion
Tricky Maze (Sonic Adventure)

I'm actually not 100% sure I even actually call for that Blue Dragon song on this alt... Who knows...? I guess I should but... it never comes up when I play on this alt and I'm too lazy to go through all that code specifically for this track lol

Cause Shin Onigashima reasonzzzz... Also I have this set to load with "R+Down+Right" because it's, at least for me, easier/more consistent to hold diagonal directions on the d-pad when selecting a stage as opposed to just holding right or left. It also allowed... future nonsense that you'll see further down.

Trax:

King (Tekken 3)
Shin Onigashima
Interstice of Time (Persona 3 FES)
Crash Site: Confrontation (Perfect Dark)
- This track needs moar volume... Will fix whenever...
Fighting of the Spirit (Tales of Symphonia)

Not gonna lie "King" from Tekken 3 was actually my utmost reason for absolutely needing a 'Winterfield' and not just "Shin Onigashima" huehuehueh

Custom Battlefield that I made/swapped backgrounds for and it... well it needs some adjustments. The animations aren't looping properly. THE LAVA IS SO BRIGHT AND IT'S EVERYWHERE DEAR LORT! The tracklist for this stage is also kinda just whatever cause reasons...

Trax:

Hyperion (Borderlands 2) - I beleaf this needs to be louder if just a tad
Red Hot Skull (Sonic Adventure) - Yes...
Mechanical Rhythm (Xenoblade: Chronicles)
In Your Heart Shall Burn (Dragon Age: Inquisition)
- Wonder if this exists anywhere else.
Can't Kill Us (Glitch Mob) - There is more Glitch Mob in this build... and more to come!

Lava Battlefield was made specifically for Hyperion to kinda fit somewhere... and Red Hot Skull cause I think that song is hilariuos for some reason.

This stage cause is purteh...

Trax:

The Gapra Whitewood (Final Fantasy XIII)
City in Chaos (SFV)
Coconut Milk (OCR - Joshua Morse)
Edge of Spring (Tekken 6)
Theme of Sakura (USFIV)

Main motivation for these trax was chillery/peaceful nonsense. "The Gapra Whitewood" was main reason. Dunno why I like dat track so mawch... but I do and I felt it was poifekt for this stage. Also "Edge of Spring" and also... if you haven't figured out by now "OCR" in the track titles indicates an 'OverClocked Remix.'

Took the background from a night Eldin, added rain. Profit... (Is there a way to add the rain sfx to this stage?? I was thinking of adding rain to the trax just for this stage... skipped on that for now tho)

Trax:

Staff Roll (Tekken 6)
Theme of Doctor Strange (UMvC3)
Midtown Roars (Tekken 6)
Metempsychosis (Ikaruga)
- Ikaruga whaaaaaaat??
Omnis Lacrima (Final Fantasy XV)

"Staff Roll" and "Midtown Roars" from Tekken 6... The rain and dark background are good for these trax. I could probably put "Omnis Lacrima" on every stage and it would just work.. lol but I decided to has here.

If you've seen the Autumn/Spring-ish(?) looking Battlefield stage that's in the Olympus build, it's that one.

Trax:

Solar Eclipse (USFIV)
Savior of Souls (Lightning Returns: FFXIII)
Leave the Past Behind (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
Suburban Tram (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
Night Fall's (Ending) (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- This is elsewhere as well but I really wanted it on a Battlefield, so it's here.

Scott Pilgrim felt kinda good for this stage.

This is a slightly altered version of FD made by Magus

Trax:

X05 - Final Destination -- S-Tier (OCR - Flexstyle)
T01 - Credits (Super Smash Bros.) -- Unseen Abyss (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
T03 - Opening (Super Smash Bros. Melee) -- Warrior Concerto (The Glitch Mob)
W25 - Final Destination (Melee) -- The Final Battle (Paper Mario: TTYD)
W31 - Giga Bowser (Melee) -- Pikkon's Theme (Dragon Ball Z)

Tolt yew dere's moar Glitch Mob... Probably gonna add another song (hint: It's in Olympus build) to default FD as well. There maaay also be one or two hidden trax for default FD... and maybe even a hidden tracklist for one of the alts... Iunno. If you try this out... press random buttons along with the alt buttons over and over and over until you find it, or discover that it does not actually exist huehuehueh

Also there're like 453,788 FD alts... and by that I mean 23 of which like 16 came from @Xenozoa425 lol.

This is my own version that I made when hotdogturtle hadn't updated his own forever (I believe this was when PM started using the Melee model... I just made it mahself and somehow things didn't explode everywhere.

Trax:

Gaur Plain (Xenoblade: Chronicles)
Warrior Goddess (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
Solar Eclipse (USFIV)
- Yup this is also on that one Battlefield alt. Some trax are re-used across other stages/alts
Plains of Eternity (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
Savior of Souls (Lightning Returns: FFXIII)

Teh plains of the Gaur... that's enuff right?

I showed up with this stage at work once and my friend has since then called it the "KALEIDOSCOPE OF DOOM!" (He always yelled it even) because of this part of the background. It is kinda trippy...

Trax:

Giant Mechat (Blue Dragon)
Global Empire (OCR - Big Giant Circles)
Boss Battle Song 2
Bios (Guilty Crown)
Straight to the Top (OCR - DarkeSword)

Those bottom two maaay be open to replacing. Songs from other communities maybe. Boss Battle Song 2 is Tabuu's boss track.

There was an old version of this stage that had messed up graphics... I did like the messed up version oddly cause there was a sort of grid in the background. I wish I hadn't lost it cause it'd be here. If somebody happens to know what I'm talking about and has this. PLZ! I can has?

Trax:

Big Vader Theme (Phantasy Star Online 2)
Storm the X-Naut Fortress (Paper Mario: TTYD)
Theme of Zero (UMvC3)
Keys to the City (Mimosa)
A Fight to the Death (Kingdom Hearts 2)

One of my friends that I don't get to see very often loved "Keys to the City" on this stage... so I left it... And another member of my community loves "A Fight to the Death" so added that hurr also.

In a much older, like 2.6 build that I had, this was one FD I had switched over one of the Metal Cavern stages (there were 2 and I had another FD as the 2nd to load randomly between the two below). Also this is one of the many Xenozoa FDs that I've included as an alt.

Trax:

Heaven (Persona 4)
What You Will See (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
Dust to Dust (Final Fantasy XIII)
Mist (Persona 4)
Attack Ship: Covert Assault (Perfect Dark)

Each track here has an 'opposite' track from the same game in the 'opposite' stage below right here. v

If anyone remembers, there used to be an ultra red version of the above 'Heavenly' stage, made by Xenozoa, but it was edited and now looks more like a sunset? I remade the red one (slightly altered colors than the original) and it is currently the 'opposite' to the Heavenly one. (You hold L+Down because Underworld/Hell reasons (el oh el)). Also this.

Trax:

I'll Face Myself - Battle (Persona 4)
What You Will See - Unknown (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
Desperate Struggle (Final Fantasy XIII)
Long Way (Persona 4)
Attack Ship: Covert Assault X (Perfect Dark)

This is what that Aetherial version got updated to, then I lost the original version that I had and had to remake it for that ^ Aetherial version above.

Trax:

Yun (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
Theme of Cammy (USFIV)
Sinister Sundown (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Bad Wings (Glitch Mob)
Theme of Ibuki (USFIV)

Oh look another Glitch Mob track... And Ibuki showed up again cause color/background reasons...

Cause Xeno reasons...

Trax:

Sacred Moon (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Sacred Dark (Tekken 6)
Blumenkranz (Kill la Kill)
Deep Drive (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Darkness (Persona 3 FES)

The Sacreds... Oh also Blumenkranz! Germanese cray...

Yes... every single one of these colors that you see cycling in this gif is included... You can pretty much press "Z+L" or "Z+R" and any direction on the d-pad to get a different color and tracklist. There are some trax used once or twice, maaybe even 3 times on some of these stages. There's a lot of stuff on these stages, much more music from SFIV, Persona 3/4/Whatever, Blue Dragon, PSO 2, MK: Deception, uuuuh Mass Effect, Perfect Dark... Barterlandz Deux, Lost Odyssey, various Final Fantasies... Da wurx. Expand each color to see what songs they have if you want.

Trax:

Theme of Seth (USFIV)
Gunship Battle (Mass Effect 2)
Eternal War (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
The Almighty (Persona 4)

Trax:

Secret Laboratory (USFIV)
Giant's Fist (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
Worlds Collide (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
Slaughterhouse Jive (Mortal Kombat: Deception)
Dark Falz - Phase 1 (Phantasy Star Online 2)

Trax:

Theme of Ken (USFIV)
Gathering Charges (Mass Effect 2)
Secret Laboratory (USFIV)
Lair of the Four Kings (SFV)
The Almighty (Persona 4)

Trax:

The Almighty (Persona 4)
Infiltration (Mass Effect 2)
End Credits (Perfect Dark)

Rooftop Bike Chase (007: Everything or Nothing) - This track is too low, but I might be changing it anyway

Trax:

Vog Fight (Borderlands 2)

One-Winged Angel (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children) - Definitely entirely too loud right now. Will fix lol
Worlds Collide (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
The Almighty (Persona 4)

Trax:

The Almighty (Persona 4)
Fight With Seymour (Final Fantasy X)
Battle for Everyone's Souls (Persona 3)

Trax:

Battle for Everyone's Souls (Persona 3)
The Snow Queen (Persona 3 FES)

New Eden - Combat & Chase (Mirror's Edge) - This one might be too loud too?
Dark Saint (Lost Odyssey)
One-Winged Angel (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)

Trax:

Nene's Paradise (Blue Dragon)
Legend of Zero - XXXG-00W0 (Gundam Wing)
Battle 1 - Final Fantasy III (Dissidia: Duodecim)
Macho Grubba!!! (Paper Mario: TTYD)

Trax:

Theme of Jill Valentine (UMvC3)
Crumbling Laboratory (USFIV)
Macho Grubba!!! (Paper Mario: TTYD)
Limit Break! (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
Eternal War (Final Fantasy XIII-2)

Trax:

Theme of Juri (USFIV)
Battle 1 - Final Fantasy III (Dissidia: Duodecim)
Lair of the Four Kings (SFV)
The Seal is Broken (Blue Dragon)

Trax:

State of Emergency (Blue Dragon)
Theme of Jill Valentine (UMvC3)
The Final Battle (Paper Mario: TTYD)

Trax:

Nene's Paradise (Blue Dragon)
Rooftop Bike Chase (007: Everything or Nothing)

I made this thing...

Trax:

A New World Fool (Persona 4)
Pandora Park (Borderlands 2)
- This song not lout enuff. I fix at some point.
The Almighty (Persona 4)
Clash on the Big Bridge (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
I'll Face Myself - Battle (Persona 4)

I made this... because blue lava is kinda hawt...

Trax:

Theme of Makoto (USFIV)
Glacial (Borderlands 2)
- This one also not lout enuff
Starcode (ProtoShredanoid)

Starcode... Makoto is vintage so it stayed

I made this one forever ago but it has never been uploaded anywhere. After seeing the blue version, one of my olt franz was like "make an Emulsion (Immulsion?) version" (Y'know... like the emulsion in Gears of War... basically yellow/gold Lava...) It's kinda close but some colors/shading could probably be adjusted to make it poifekt.

Trax:

Hyperion (Borderlands 2)
The Almighty (Persona 4)
Clash on the Big Bridge (Final Fantasy XIII-2)

Oh look all of these are used in some other stage already. Huehuehueh... This is intended cause I like all deez trax a lot.

It's Triforce Destination! Specifically the version with the Triforce in place of the little ball that's inside/under FD. The trax on this stage are dat supah hawt!

Trax:

Thunderstruck (OCR - Big Giant Circles)
Nullification (OCR - PrototypeRaptor)
Clash at the Mountains (OCR - zircon)
Labyrinth of Dance Floors (OCR - Jeff Ball)
Title Screen (dj-Jo/Zenpaku - TLoZ: Ocarina of Time)

One of my good friends found that last track and good that he did cause I was having trouble finding something I was happy with for that last spot on this stage. Dear lort my ears when I first heard it...

Default DS... I plan to add a few alts to this once I can find some trax I like for them. That one Cookie-whatever alt is gonna be one.

Trax:

A13 - Delfino Plaza -- Night Fall's (Ending) (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
A07 - Title / Ending (Super Mario World) -- It's-a Battle Time!!! (Paper Mario: TTYD)
A08 - Main Theme (New Super Mario Bros.) -- Serendipity (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
A14 - Ricco Harbor -- Chocobo Carnivale (Lightning Returns: FFXIII)
A15 - Main Theme (Super Mario 64) -- Theme of Tron Bonne (UMvC3)

The 2 FF songs are definitely up for suggestions to be replaised...

The default Brawl alt is the only one for this stage currently... It uses the default Brawl tracklist. I specifically did this by adding the music as alt trax because I didn't wanna have Secret trax that don't really 'fit' playing anywhere near dat Plaza. Part of the aestheticalities (not even a word but it works) that I am going for.

Old Draculas Castle stage that used to be in PM before Delfinos Secret took it over. I loved this stage soooo... it returns! Over Luigi's Castle.

Trax:

A09 - Luigi's Mansion Theme -- Shizuku & Miss Til (Battle Arena Toshinden 3) - Prolly gonna redo this loop to not include the intro.
A06 - Castle / Boss Fortress (Super Mario World / SMB3) -- Theme of Rose (USFIV)
A05 - Airship Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3) -- KiLLaKiLL (Kill la Kill) - This is specifically Harime's theme from this track
Q10 - Tetris: Type A -- Nene's Paradise (Blue Dragon)
Q11 - Tetris: Type B -- The Harbinger of Death (OCR - timaeus222)

Luigi's Castle maaaay be the only alt here. It may not be. Whether it is or not, it has all of its default Brawl tracks

No edits here yet. I plan on having 2 slightly different versions of the stage.

Trax:

Metal Cavern (1-1)

A01 - Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros.) -- Deep Sea: Nullify Threat (Perfect Dark)
A16 - Ground Theme 2 (Super Mario Bros.)
A10 - Gritzy Desert

Metal Cavern (1-2)

A02 - Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.) -- Starcode (ProtoShredanoid)
A03 - Underwater Theme ISuper Mario Bros.)
A04 - Underground Theme (Super Mario Land)

Very unfinished track and stage thingies... Huehueh. Probably will be one of the last things I do.

Thoughts on adding that Shadow Peach alt to this? The pics of the stage that I've seen don't show enough for me to know 100% if I wanna do it.

Trax:

A20 - Mario Circuit -- Castle & Boss Fortress (Super Mario World & SMB3)
A21 - Luigi Circuit -- Super Koopa Bros, World 3 (Paper Mario: TTYD)
A22 - Waluigi Pinball -- Big Bowser's Koopah Krush! (Paper Mario: TTYD)
A23 - Rainbow Road -- Eiji & Leon (Battle Arena Toshinden 3)
R05 - Mario Tennis/Mario Golf -- Ancient Fortress (Blue Dragon)
R14 - Excite Truck
Q09 - Title (3D Hot Rally)

I really do like the vBrawl Castle/Boss Fortress remix more than the PM one soooo... it got canned.

This stage uses the same soundtrack as default. May change it. Whooo knows...?

Default stage. I even have trax here cause I actually like this jank stage... for Dubz. The Brawl alt uses the same soundtrack as well. I'll probably change this eventually since I plan to do it for a bunch of other stages as well.

Trax:

B01 - Jungle Level Ver.2 -- Gaia & Tau (Battle Arena Toshinden 3)
B08 - Jungle Level -- Insignificantia (All Sloppy/No Joe) (Halo Wars)
B05 - King K. Rool / Ship Deck 2 -- Aqueous Transmission (Incubus)
B06 - Bramble Blast -- Stickerbrush Symphony (Donkey Kong Country 2)
B07 - Battle for Storm Hill -- Feels Good Inc. (Gorillaz)
B10 - DK Jungle 1 Theme (Barrel Blast)
B02 - The Map Page / Bonus Level

I have plans for this stage... As of right now only thing I've done is 'moved' Skyloft as an alt to this stage, and added "Ballad of the Goddess" for that stage. Eldin & Hyrule 64 are still the same. Eventually will make it so that the 64 track only plays on 64 alt (this might actually be done already...), and will possibly add some supah hawt fiyah to the newnew Hyrule Castle and leave Eldin w/ default Brawl soundtrack. These trax are definitely open for suggestionz.

I also wanna add a night time version to this stage, but not the only one I've seen so far... I

While this platform layout is used as an alt, the default stage is definitely the 3.6 version.

Trax:

D01 - Main Theme (Metroid) -- In Your Prime (OCR - Big Giant Circles)
D03 - Ending (Metroid) -- Demon Huntress (Mortal Kombat: Deception)
D02 - Norfair -- Grodus, Master of the X-Nauts (Paper Mario: TTYD)
D05 - Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior -- Andromeda (ProtoShredanoid)
R12 - Battle Scene / Final Boss (Golden Sun) -- Theme of Zero (UMvC3)
R07 - Marionation Gear -- Gathering Charges (Mass Effect 2)

If you're wondering what that "Demon Huntress" song is, it's the one that plays during Ashrah's training in MK:D. Also Brawl Norfair is "Z" alt, uses same music as default Norfair. Will change to use default Brawl tracklist somewhere down the road.

OH! Something 'unique' I guess about the Grodus track. It starts off slow with his theme song and speeds up until it reaches Battle speed, where it then switches over to his Battle music and loops from there. Kinda takes forever but it still fits the stage kinda and I liked how it turned out so I left it.

I believe... Theytah made this one??

Trax:

Relics of an Ancient Race (OCR - Argle)
Infiltration (Mass Effect 2)
Castle Pandaemonium (Dissidia: Duodecim)
Storm the X-Naut Fortress (Paper Mario: TTYD)
Dark Ragne - All Phases (Phantasy Star Online 2)
Secret Base (Persona 4)

That "Dark Ragne - All Phases" track... Yeah it's 12 minutes long... Biggest BRSTM I ever maded

3.0 stage layout with Brinstar background. I have a love/hate relationship with this stage... Added it as a more casual/friendly alt stage.

Trax:

Brinstar Depths (Melee)
Brinstar (Melee)
Deep Sea: Nullify Threat (Perfect Dark)
Andromeda (ProtoShredanoid)
Demon Huntress (Mortal Kombat: Deception)

Added Melee trax cause they too good...

I do occasionally play with this stage on. Currently this is the default Brawl version. I am going to add a more tourney-oriented version eventually and make the Brawl version an alt. Oh em gee so much room for moar trax!

Trax:

F06 - Meta Knight's Revenge -- Legend of Zero - XXXG-00W0 (Gundam Wing)
F01 - The Legendary Air Ride Machine -- Theme of Guy (USFIV)
F05 - Gourmet Race -- Global Empire (OCR - Big Giant Circles)
F04 - Butter Building -- K1llwaiLL (Kill la Kill)
F02 - King Dedede's Theme -- G ~Blast Version~ (Tekken 6)
F12 - Squeak Squad Theme -- Dark Saint (Lost Odyssey)
F07 - Vs. Marx -- The Land Shark is Coming! (Blue Dragon)
F08 - 0² Battle
F03 - Boss Theme Medley
F10 - Checker Knights
F09 - Forest / Nature Area
F11 - Frozen Hillside

A lot of these songs are used on alt stages. Peep dat Gundam Wing track! (The opening to that as Halberd launches is kinda oh pee) Not sure what exactly that Kill la Kill track references or is 'called' or... whatever in the anime. It plays during some epic scenes tho!

This thing is unchanged. And yes I do play on it sometimes. (stationary and non-stationary versions huehueh). I dunno if I'll add alts to this or nah...

Trax:

G10 - Space Armada -- Infiltration (Mass Effect 2)
G02 - Corneria -- Corneria (Star Fox)
G01 - Main Theme (Star Fox) -- Knock It Down (Blue Dragon)
G03 - Main Theme (Star Fox 64) -- Big Vader Theme (Phantasy Star Online 2)
G04 - Area 6 -- Winter Contingency - Lone Wolf (Halo: Reach)
G11 - Area 6 Ver. 2 -- Flying to the Future (Gundam Wing)
G05 - Star Wolf -- Tornado Scramble (Sonic Adventure)
G09 - Star Wolf (Star Fox: Assault)
G07 - Space Battleground
G08 - Break Through the Ice
Q12 - Tunnel Scene (X)

Uses vanilla Stadium. Maybe I'll make a supah hawt Rodent's Den version and use that one instead...

Trax:

H01 - Pokemon Main Theme -- Battle! Colress (Pokémon Black/White Version 2)
H03 - Road to Viridian City (From Pallet Town / Pewter City) -- An Enemy Appears! (Lost Odyssey)
H02 - Pokemon Center -- Mid-Boss Theme (Phantasy Star Online 2)
H04 - Pokemon Gym / Evolution -- Heartful Cry (Persona 4 Arena)
H05 - Wild Pokemon Battle! (Ruby / Sapphire) -- The Last Hunter (Long Version) (Final Fantasy XIII-2)

"Battle! Colress" is one of my favorite Pokemon trax even to this day. My friend requested I add "An Enemy Appears" onto a stage. Considering where it plays in Lost Odyssey, I figured Stadium was a good place to put it. And that Last Hunter is slightly different than the normal one you hear all the time in FFXIII-2... I might actually replace it with the original version. Who knows...?

Just regular version of PS1. I've been thinking about adding a version of this back where the windmill has its platforms again.

Trax:

Battle! Colress (PokéStudio Remix)
Battle! Lance (Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver)
Final Battle! (Pokemon Origins)
Battle! Steven (Pokemon Black/White Version 2)
Battle! Cynthia (Pokemon Black/White Version 2)

Probably gonna move some of these tracks around to other/additional alts...

From the FZG PM build cause it's hawt...

Trax:
High Voltage (Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII)
Battle! Rival (PRS - Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)
Battle Theme (Final Fantasy X)
Paradigm Shift (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
Born from the Ashes (OCR - timaeus222)

I'll probably switch one or two of these around for trax from the FZG build

Stage from Olympuuuuus (Wasn't Thunderz amazing at this event?)

Trax:

Trainer Red (Mixeli - Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)
Battle! Rival (PRS - Gold/Silver/Crystal)
- This song is from Olympus
Battle! Rival (Pokemon Black/White Version 2)
Battle! Rival (Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)
Battle! Green (Pokemon Black/White Version 2)

If you can't tell by the music I have on these stages... I really loved the stuff in Black/White 2. Also 'PRS' stands for "PokeRemixStudio". If you haven't listened to any of this YouTube channel's hawt Pokemon remixes... dew et.

I hate this stage... But it's most fitting for some trax that I like so whateeverrrrrrrr. I might find a way to add some alts to it in the future. Once again... Whooo knows?

Trax:

J02 - Fire Emblem Theme -- The Gun Barrel Battle (Lost Odyssey)
J04 - With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1) -- Scherzo Di Notte (Kingdom Hearts)
J08 - Attack -- The Seal is Broken (Blue Dragon)
J06 - Preparing to Advance -- The Encounter (Kingdom Hearts 2)
J07 - Winning Road - Roy's Hope -- Lightning Returns (Lightning Returns: FFXIII)
J03 - Shadow Dragon Medley -- Caius's Theme (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
J13 - Ike's Theme -- The Showdown (Lightning Returns: FFXIII)
J09 - Against the Dark Knight -- The Warpath Home (Final Fantasy XIII)
J10 - Crimean Army Sortie -- Revival of the Ancients (Blue Dragon)
J11 - Power-Hungry Fool
J12 - Victory is Near
W17 - Fire Emblem (Melee)

I may add alts... Who knows?

I did switch Wario Land for WarioWare cause I like the stage moar. But don't worry, Wario Land still exists as an alt... I'm gonna add the Ashley version too! Also... there's probably some jank nonsense here as well... If you happen to discover this jank nonsense... it's best if you discover it... with 3 people or less.

Trax:

M01 - WarioWare, Inc. -- Jurassic Snack Pack (PrototypeRaptor)
M02 - WarioWare, Inc. Medley -- Party Stronger (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
M08 - Ashley's Song -- Theme of Phoenix Wright (UMvC3)
M07 - Ashley's Song (JP) -- Theater (Persona 4)
M06 - Mike's Song -- Dare (Gorillaz)
M05 - Mike's Song (JP) -- D.A.N.C.E (Justice)
M04 - Mona Pizza's Song
M03 - Mona Pizza's Song (JP)

The last 2 trax on this stage are open for suggestion. Any hawt trax on this stage from other scene builds that I think are appropriate I will add!

^ Wut I had said above. Switched Wario land as an alt cause reasons...

Trax:

Bandit Slaughter (Borderlands 2)
Ruins (Wario Land: The Shake Dimension)
- I took this from Sm4sh cause I kinda like it.
Shrine Bros. (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
Pyramid (Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped)
- R u srs? Huehuehueh. I added this one mostly just for laughs... HD Crash when, ND!?!?
Demon in Hong Kong (OCR - Neblix)
Mike's Song (JP) - I need something to put here. Suggestions welcome!
Mona Pizza's Song
Mona Pizza's Song (JP)

^ Same for the last 2/3 on this stage. Songs from other scenes, or if I find anything else, will be considered

So for this stage... I was thinking as kind of a "fun/throwback alt" of adding SSE: Jungle (both day and night time versions) with slightly altered tracklists. Thots? (el oh el).

Trax:

L06 - Main Theme (Pikmin) -- Edge of Spring (Tekken 6) - The rain *really* complements this song
L01 - World Map (Pikmin 2) -- The Huge Tree in the Tsukamori Forest (Totoro) - Did anybody expect this??
L07 - Stage Clear / Title (Pikmin) -- Kixtu9=KELL (Kill la Kill) - Or this??
L02 - Forest of Hope -- Endless Lives (Lightning Returns: FFXIII)
L04 - Ai no Uta -- Unseen Intruder (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
L08 - Ai no Uta (French Version) - Oui! Je parle francais mon ami! (I only know a little...)
L05 - Tane no Uta
L03 - Environmental Noises
R08 - Title (Big Brain Academy)

Will eventually give the Brawl alt it's original soundtrack back... My French (Surrender) spelling is surprisingly still decent... I swear I actually did not use Google for that nonsense.

Original stage. Might add alts. Whooo knows...?

Trax:

P01 - Underworld -- Night Falls - Ending (Logistics Remix)
P03 - Skyworld -- Soothsayer (Buckethead)
P02 - Title (Kid Icarus) -- Heaven (Persona 4)
27C2 -- Kid Icarus Original Medley - Find me something to put here!

That "Soothsayer" track is only the intro. No epic guitar shenanigans on this stage...

I wanna add alts for this. I've looked very little though, and what I have seen is... I don't like 'em.

Trax:

A17 - Mario Bros. -- Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
Q02 - Gyromite -- Shard - Puzzle (Mirror's Edge)
Q01 - Famicom Medley -- Naru (Battle Arena Toshinden 3) - Replacing this one. I thought I liked it here... then I didn't. True story.
Q13 - Power-Up Music -- Shard - Puzzle (Another) (Mirror's Edge)
Q14 - Douchuumen (Nazo no Murasamejo) -- A Very Small Wish (Kingdom Hearts)

There are indeed 2 versions of "Shard" from Mirror's Edge. One actually needs to be made louder (the "Another" one), the other is a custom loop that I made which kinda sounds the same but doesn't... It's like... more quiet but... less quiet...?...??... I don't know how to words the difference between the two.

Oh this stage is also gonna get a 'hidden' track or maybe it's already there? Vintage Rodent's Den Electro Swing comin' atcha!

This stage is eventually gonna have a more tourney-oriented layout with the original version as an alt.

Trax:

K07 - Porky's Theme -- Fourside (Melee)
K09 - Unfounded Revenge / Smashing Song of Praise -- Theme of Cody (USFIV) - Best thing.
K08 - Mother 3 Love Theme -- Drive-In at Night (USFIV)
K10 - You Call This a Utopia?! -- Mass Destruction (Persona 3 FES) - Baby! Baby! Baby! Baby! Baby! B-baby! Baby!...!!!
K05 - Humoresque of a Little Dog -- Theme of Zangief (USFIV)
K01 - Snowman -- Punched by a Rose (OCR - Main Finger) - "My Fight Monaaaaaaaay!"

"Fourside" stayed cause good Melee track reasons. And Cody... dear lort... Also i thought about adding Mike Haggar's Final Fight remix (from MvC3) to this stage. I may add it as a 'hidden' track at some point, or on an alt.

I... have nothing special to say about this one. OH! Yes I do! It has 2 'hidden' trax! One is vintage Rodent's Den, other is a track that was in the Olympus build... I could be lying but whooo knows...? I do believe there will be moar alts for this stage as well... if I can find the good ones.

Trax:

N01 - Title (Animal Crossing) -- Theme of Ibuki (USFIV)
N02 - Go K.K. Rider! -- Theme of Iron Man (UMvC3)
N03 - 2:00 a.m. -- Theme of Spider-Man (UMvC3)
N06 - Town Hall and Tom Nook's Store -- Burn My Dread - Reincarnation (Persona 3)
N05 - The Roost -- Back and Forth (Haywyre)
N07 - K.K. Cruisin'
N08 - K.K. Western
N09 - K.K. Gumbo
N10 - Rockin' K.K
N11 - DJ K.K
N12 - Condor -- Bowser's Victory Theme

I do plan to do something with the time-specific trax. Just not sure what yet. The Haywyre track is a nod to my guy Chaloopy (shoutouts to Chicago or wherever yew is right meow!). I discovered he liked Haywyre as well hearing this song in his build on this stage.

Smash n Splash! I don't recommend this with 4 players, especially in my build with some of the higher poly models. It does the lag thing sometimes...

Trax:

Tenga Step (Panty & Stocking w/ Garterbelt)
Bustin' Up on the Beach (Kingdom Hearts)
Big Fishes at Emerald Coast (Sonic Adventure)
- Mostly added for hilarity reasons
Like the Dragon (Persona 4 Arena)
Blitz Off! (Final Fantasy X)

Anybody expect that song from Panty & Stocking?? I sure didn't... If someone found something I really liked, I'd def replace the "Big Fishes" song lol

Didn't Xenozoa make this friggin stage too!? I have too much of his awesome stuffed in this thing...

Trax:

Be With You (Giraffage)
Romantic (Urban Flow)
Hello (Giraffage)
Night Fall's (Ending) (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
Chocolate (Giraffage)

Most of these songs fit better on this stage depending on the time of day that's loaded. Also you can tell I love me some Giraffage... I wish I could go to Forecastle to see him... le sad face.

Specifically for a certain track from Scott Pilgrim vs. Teh Worlt Teh Gaim. Does anyone know how to fix the snow randomly going away/coming back?? (I think it has something to do with camera angles) I'd prefer the snowfall to stay...

Trax:

Another Winter (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
What a Surprise! (Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix)
Happy Holidays! (Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix)
Another Winter (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
- Prolly gonna turn this into "another" chiptune version.
Lake Bresha (Final Fantasy XIII)

^ Thusly Scott Pilgrim vs. Da Wurlt Da Gaym reasons. Also I'm torn on how to feel about the "Lake Bresha" track. But not so torn that I want it replaced. If I find something I like more it might get replaced though.

I like these kinds of stages so I added it. Gave me a reason to re-use some of my favorite trax that are on the Battlefield version... and Distant Planet.

Trax:

Turn the Tides (NG - Avizura) - Who knows what scene this track came from??
Unseen Intruder (Final Fantasy XIII-2)
Sunleth Waterscape (Final Fantasy XIII)
The Path of Wind (Totoro)
Peril (Halo 2)
- Somehow I am oh so okay with this...

For that first one, a hint... This song plays during one of my favorite matches between... Ally and some nerd who claims to be the king of Mewtwo or some such...

The little platforms in the background of the main stage can be kinda confusing sometimes making me think I can actually land on 'em. Might keep it but was also thinking of using the similar version that's in the Olympus build.

Trax:

Leave the Past Behind (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
Winnie The Pooh (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Bounce-O-Rama (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Bounce-O-Rama - Sped Up Version (Kingdom Hearts 2)
The Path of Wind (Totoro)

It's true... I got some Hunnet Acre Wood up in this piece from KH2 lol. I might replace the first/last track with other things if I find stuff or someone suggests something that I like moar.

I have at least 2 alts planned for this stage, one of which is definitely Chemical Plant Zone. Get ready fuh deez trax tho... They're kind of all over the place. And I wouldn't change 'em for his(the) worlt.

Trax:

U01 - Green Hill Zone -- Chaos Nightmares (OCR - PrototypeRaptor)
U04 - Angel Island Zone -- Run Through Speed Highway (Sonic Adventure)
U02 - Scrap Brain Zone -- Chaos & Schultz (Battle Arena Toshinden 3)
U03 - Emerald Hill Zone -- Malevolent Mansion (OCR - Nekofrog)
U06 - Sonic Boom -- Planet Wisp - Act 1 (Sonic Colors)
U07 - Super Sonic Racing -- Crazy Robo (Sonic Adventure)
U08 - Open Your Heart -- Unlimited Colors (GameChops - Sonic Colors)
U09 - Live & Learn
U10 - Sonic Heroes
U11 - Right There, Ride On
U12 - HIS WORLD (Instrumental)
U13 - Seven Rings In Hand

More GameChops music coming soon (specifically a few James Landino remixes causes he da hawtest... and I also heard them in the netplay PM build), although most going to other alts I'm adding.

LOTS OF PLANS HERE! For the most part I'm only using Smash 3/3C models/textures and they *should* all be tourney-safe. Every character is gonna get changes (except like Yoshi and GnW maybe) so you'll see there is a lot of stuff that I need to finish.

Here I went for consistency. The character's that I've 'finished' have 2 different costumes, team colors for those costumes, a separate pose for their alt costume (or the same in some cases) and are spread out as 5/5 for a total of ten costumes. 5 default or whatever I have, and 5 alt.

If there is no preview, then this means I have done nothing outside of adding the Smash 3C Pack costumes into this build.

IF the 20-costume code comes to fruition, I plan to give all characters a full 20 (minus maybe Game & Watch cause I have no clue how to give him an alt...). Not sure where I'll go on the alts, but will definitely be using some choices that @Star ☆ has made because dey gud... I will however be doing consistently, either 20 costumes, 10-default/10-alt costumes, or 7-default/6-alt/7-alt2 for characters. An example of the 7/6/7 for one character that I already have prepared is like this (MINNA!):

(If I can get some higher quality CSPs to match these... I was thinking about using Ezio Marthitore over default Marth)

You might notice above (the green Shadow Dragon Marth on the top right)... there are some custom textures that I have made for current members of my local scene. You'll only be able to get them here until I maybe get around to posting them separately.

Smash 3C default. Eventually gonna replace one default costume with the Waluigi Mario texture (might even make it blue team color)... When 20 costume code is available, this will be a 10/10 ratio for default/Doc. Wait that might be a lie cause I do also like that Sunshine Mario

Have done nothing to this Donkey yet. Using default Smash 3C selection. Most likely going to add the Pink and Gold Boxer alts... but with slightly different color schemes, and the Pink one will be the alt red team color so it's easier to tell which dong you're expanding if you're on a Double DK team.

Will add Brawl Link to 20-costume version... I also really need a perfect Melee White/Lavender Link... The 3C white one doesn't cut it for me... I've barely started on an actual Sm3sh version of HW Link... but only barely. Oh and eventually the red HW Link will be replaced with a custom model for a member of my local scene.

Dat red n black Samus is a custom texture I made for my bae Kain. The in-game model is a tad bit brighter than it should be but I'm fixin dat!
Currently using default Smash 3C pack

Replacing Fighter Kirby w/ Yarn Kirby. I've been having issues w/ Fighter Kirby's occasionally T-posing at the start of a match and freezing afterwards. It's been random so I haven't been able to pinpoint an exact cause of the issue.
He currently uses the default Smash 3C costumes included with their pack

I really need some better CSPs for R. Pika... I might go ahead and use the dark blue that someone has already made instead of this one currently... Also Pika is probz gonna have 10 hats and 10 R. Pikas for the 20-costume action... Oh yeah something about Marth & Pika (I'd forgotten about this until I got down v there to Olimar lol. This build ultra caters to my scene, such that me and my teammate play Marth & Pika in teams and both love the color purple. So Marth and R. Pika use purple as their blue team colors.

Currently default Smash 3C costumes. For the 20-costume build I will be adding Casino Weegee

You can never have too much gold right? The default Gold will prolly get replaced with something else... lol

Default Sm3sh costumez.

Dark Bowser will be this guys 3rd alt for 20-costume build.

The Black n Gold Peach w/ the white hair was a request of a local scene dood. And for the 20-costume build, Fire Peach will be re-added with additional recolors.

Currently default Zelda colors... I'm gonna make a custom red and a custom green color for myself cause... well cause I kinda main Zelda (along w/ Marth and Link) and she's bae. Actually most colors are probably gonna get some form of custom treatment so their alts aren't confusing for teams purposes.

^ See above. Same thing purteh much.

Smash 3C defaults here. Need moar Polar Bear Climberz plz.

Marth! Marth! Marth! The green is a custom costume Shun made for me quite a while ago (I still love it so much! How he was able to get green/gold/black to work together so well...). Originally made for Brawl Marth, he adopted it to the first release of SD Marth, and I adopted it to the Sm3sh version. Purple Marth is also an ever so slightly adjusted version of the original PM purple design. Once again Ezio Marthitore is probably gonna be his 3rd costume, if not just normal Brawl Marth.

Dafuq am I s'posed to do with him?? How to gib alt??

Default costumes here too! Will have 10/10 for 20-costume code

Defaults... I'm actually really happy with the costumes that are there now. But for the 20-costume build, I'll probably do 10/10.

Defaults once again. He'll get a 10/10 thing

Default 3C

I love the colors of the SJS version. Justin Bailey has green hair. I love green! But seriously, a big contributor to Justin Bailey was the costume that's based off She-Hulk! Big points for referencing Mahvel (Cause y'know... that's what my tag originates from)

Defaults for now. Gonna add that hawt alt Nano just released not too long ago

Default 3C here.
Default. Lots of Hoodies in the future for this guy

Big Mewtwo portraits but Skinny Mewtwo model for tourney reasons

Default Zard

Default Squirt

Default Ivy

K3 has default costumes for nao too. Ideas for what alt I should use are welcome! I'm not the biggest fan of the PM alt...

Default skinnnnnzzzz right meow. Definitely gonna make some ultra hot-tier Gi-carios. Might also have Mega Lucario as a 3rd alt for 20-costume code

(This is actually Ike's twin brother) Currently using default costumes. I need like 6 more good Armor colors to add. Do any exist?

Defaults I think? Yeah defaults for now...

Defaults for now. This bish gon have all the hats for the 20-costume thingy...

Defaults. No idea what I'm gonna do for his extra 8 costumes

I'm like super maximum happy with all of these Roy colorz...

Defaults for now

Also defaults for now...
Defaults now but TUXEDO SOON! I'm gonna make a slight adjustment to the 'consistency' of his CSPs. One is too zoomed in on his face while the other is zoomed out to show more costume. (the difference between the alt and normal CSPs)

So uuuuh right now he does have defaults but I have super special plan for this guy... Firstly, I dislike the Jet Set alt and also I'm a sound guy... So Jet Set Sanic is getting replaced wiiiiiiiith Shadow as an alt. Gonna have his own voice and err'thang. Hopefully Pyotr can help me get KO sounds to work properly before I get around to making this actually happen.

Last edited:

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
So, bad news: there's no way for Dolphin right now to read a virtual SD card larger than 2GB.
This is the sadness. I figured though... I looked and there's some iso builder thing that I can use to put a lot of the music/stages/costumes to hopefully get the SD Card down to that 2GB limit

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
Do Custom Sound Engine brstms work when they're inserted into the iso? Because that would certainly trim down the sd.raw a lot if you could. Last I checked, alternate stages don't work in an iso.

I hope Dolphin someday adds support for larger sd.raw files. It makes being able to play builds with a large amount of custom music difficult and Dolphin is the only way I can play at the moment.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Do Custom Sound Engine brstms work when they're inserted into the iso? Because that would certainly trim down the sd.raw a lot if you could. Last I checked, alternate stages don't work in an iso.

I hope Dolphin someday adds support for larger sd.raw files. It makes being able to play builds with a large amount of custom music difficult and Dolphin is the only way I can play at the moment.
I'd say you probably can't on the CSE brstms. And with my CSE trax being totalling to 1.48GB at the moment, that'd be cutting it reeeeaaally close including the alt stages lol

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
I think the Dolphin version of Smash Legacy XP actually uses the method of having CSE tracks on the iso. That build uses that code for extra music and the sd.raw that came with it doesn't have any brstms on it. Haven't tried it myself on my own iso but it looks like it is possible to do it.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I think the Dolphin version of Smash Legacy XP actually uses the method of having CSE tracks on the iso. That build uses that code for extra music and the sd.raw that came with it doesn't have any brstms on it. Haven't tried it myself on my own iso but it looks like it is possible to do it.
This sounds very promising...

Top Bottom