• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Aeons (Updated-IZZLE)

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
Wow, pokemonmaster01, how could you say somthing like that?

sorry about not posting for days now, my laptop has been sent into the computer people for about two weeks now and i have had no internet service to speak of. I just keep having to go to campus or use a friends to even get any work done on the computer. First time in a while i have really had the time to post in the Aeons thread.

If you want to, I can step down as the leader of the Aeons and someone can take my place, I really dont care if that is the general concenses of the people. Cant fight a mob as one person, just seems wrong, all that I really ask is that i remain an Aeon. But if i do remain the leader, then i will try to get back to all of the other posts that have occured within the past few days when i get my computer back.

Hopefully, I will be able to get my computer back soon, cause this really sucks and is taking way too long... hope to play with you guys again soon, and until then everyone....

Peace-IZZLE

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I never meant to sound pissed off about anything, I'm just messing around.

As for the leader thing, we need someone to take in new members and to handle tourneys and stuff. As long as Tim was gone, that wasn't happening. No offense intended.

Dark Tim

Smash Journeyman
Im Back Baby!!!!!

IM BACK BABY!!!!!

maybe a bit too late, but i thought that i would let you Aeons know....

As for all that stuffs that i missed while the computer was gone:
--Front page is updated and it looks awesome, i must say. All the links are there and ready for your clicking. If there are any suggestions as to how to make it look cooler, then drop me a post with your ideas.
--Battling again, feel free to ask me and I will probably acccept it. New members welcome, tournaments welcome, just tell me what you want to have and I will see what I can do about setting it all up.
--Enjoy my presence, and of course Peace-IZZLE to all you Aeons.

Corin

Smash Lord
two years by now, actually. I didn't check the dates before I posted, so sue me ;P

Corin

Smash Lord
haha, yo!

it's good to see a familiar face - seems like I hardly know anyone around here anymore.

Corin

Smash Lord
I remember you! I don't remember which Aeon you were, but I do remember you..

this is turning into an Aeon Reunion thread or something.

Top Bottom