• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
Yea idk what you are talking about Signia, it was always easy to quote multiple people. i agree with Tuan it was easier than it snapping you down

i hate this because i had old old school smashboards where the person's name and whatnot was on the top of the post not the side. also trying to find the post date/time is so annoying.

they also got rid of my issac avatar and i'm hella pissed no one said "oh btw, if you are using a default avi it won't transfer over"

and the difference between sig and post sucks for something like me

EDIT: i can't tell if the knowing someone quoted you is more cool or stalkerish

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I was about to say there's an option for changing the postbit location to the top, but apparently that's vanished since yesterday. The current state of the fora is kind of glitchy and chaotic, but things should be better once some of the weird issues get resolved.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Random question for Rob: Did the videos from the smashfest at 3Years' place a couple weeks ago ever get put up? I haven't seen them yet.
I've got 2 of them uploaded so far, but those are unlisted ones. As for the other 3, I'll get to them soon, but I still have them on my hard drive. I kind of went crazy with recording and have something like 40 GB of material to upload. Like right now I'm brainlessly uploading a full Monotype run of pokemon to give me back 22 GB of space.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Okay, cool.

Just noticed this:
they also got rid of my issac avatar and i'm hella pissed no one said "oh btw, if you are using a default avi it won't transfer over"
I randomly have a copy of that avatar from an old printscreen of SWF I took a few years ago, so I cropped it and rescaled it to 150 x 150 if you want that avatar back:

edit: And now I notice avatars are smaller than they used to be, lol.

DJMirror

Smash Master
My board forum color is in blue. Not bad...Not bad except the fact that I get alerts on my account now of who is liking my post...Stab also DON'T FORGET TO MEET ME AT UCI SATURDAY!!! WE HAVE SOME WORK TO DO!!! GODDAMMIT!!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
My board forum color is in blue. Not bad...Not bad except the fact that I get alerts on my account now of who is liking my post...Stab also DON'T FORGET TO MEET ME AT UCI SATURDAY!!! WE HAVE SOME WORK TO DO!!! GODDAMMIT!!!!
WHAT ARE WE DOING OMG CAN I COME???? WHAT'S THE DEALIO I WANNA DO WORK OMG

!!!!!!!!! exclamation points !!!!!!!!

DJMirror

Smash Master
btw what does the trophies even do? It just reminds me how much time i spent on Smashboards which it's really really really bad

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Important announcement
I'm changing mains to Marth.
Red marth only. Once i become the best marth main in socal i will quit.
Edit: I have already achieved my goal, I quit melee.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
That tournament was too much of a hassle. Leaving that tourney made sense to me. I also was still a falcon main when I went to that tourney. Those are my johns

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Important announcement
I'm changing mains to Marth.
Red marth only. Once i become the best marth main in socal i will quit.
Edit: I have already achieved my goal, I quit melee.
that's why i left. i achieved "best fox in socal"

Top Bottom