• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol I have no idea

probably cause I infracted somebody in this thread and they were like "omg ur not fly gtfo" or something haha

Unfortunately, I'm not going to genesis. I don't have the time nor money for it, and I don't play very much any more anyways. Most of the WA pr should be there, though.
because we were doing what we had been doing forever, even with fly, then all of a sudden we are getting infracted for it. before infracting anyone fly was up front about it like "yo, sorry guys some of these things are gonna have to change" and then we were like well ****

then you come in and make it even more extreme and it was like "wtffffff, who is this guy we've never heard of telling us we can be who we've been forever"

and if i'm not mistaking your explanation was "deal with it, i'm a mod, that's against the rules"

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Yea man i flake so hard. I woke up at 1:30. So much hate on krynxe, i never understood either rob, until i got infracted for one of my well thought out posts.

And holy ****, you almost timed out baka. what the **** okami.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Yea man i flake so hard. I woke up at 1:30. So much hate on krynxe, i never understood either rob, until i got infracted for one of my well thought out posts.

And holy ****, you almost timed out baka. what the **** okami.
technically he did time him out. he timed his patience out LOL

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
lol stabbed

i think i pretty much just gave warnings or infractions for like censor dodging and blatant inappropriate stuff or spam, though. And I only get pissy about it if I can see that the person has been infracted or warned in the past about the same thing or something

it's cool though, I play puff so I'm used to the hate ;)

AntoPark

Smash Lord
lol, it's not even us hating on you(since you're probably an okay guy irl).

we just think you're an incompetent mod

Jun.

Smash Lord
ITT: Irvine getting punked on by some guy in Washington

&

Some guy in Washington getting punked on by some kids in Irvine

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Resisting urge...

to ironically infract you...

for calling me incompetent...

:urg:

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
anyone near UCI wanna play sometime? I'm tired of whooping John and his 81 rolls of wheat grass

DJMirror

Smash Master
Yo Rei, I see you and your waifu Medaka avatar. I said that I would never take japanese class but since it's part of my AA degree for graphic, I had to take it.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
oh jeez before my computer broke, i made a raffle. I'M JUST NOW GIVING IT OUT AFTER LIKE 4 DAYS LOL

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Random question for Rob: Did the videos from the smashfest at 3Years' place a couple weeks ago ever get put up? I haven't seen them yet.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Are you kidding me?? Xenforo is the best. Boom Boom easily quoted two people. Alerts sent to the people I quoted. Choice of not Liking your posts.
i don't like how it pops to the bottom of the screen though. old one you could just hit plus signs down the page.
other than that though...doesn't seem that bad.

Top Bottom