• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Jamudboi

Smash Rookie
Definitely looking to train for evo. Since i plan going to a 50$ entry tourney, Im going to want to develop some 50$ skillz.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
when are we gonna practice???
I was thinking...what if we formed a couple of crews? Perhaps like a 949 crew and an SD crew or a Burbank crew or two 949 crews?

We could practice with each other and train to face off against each other in a crew battle at every local up until Genesis/EVO? You know...just like the old days? Like a GREV that doesn't quit. It might give us some extra motivation.

To help facilitate this, I have 2 set-ups and can have people over who are allowed to spend the night.

But who's down?

I will hardcore train anyone however they like it. Be it me drilling out bad habits or casually playing for 10 hours straight. What do you say guys? Are y'all down to stack the upper echelon of the results pages of Genesis III and EVO 2013?

MacD

Banned via Administration
I AM READY TO BE ON THE UPPER ECHELON OF THE RESULTS PAGE

but that's nothing new for me soooo.... yeaaa.

and LOLOLOL AT WHO ARE ALLOWED TO SPEND THE NIGHT!!!! LOOOOOOOL

i could do that any fri/sat. i'm down for a good ol smashfest training, staying the night, doing crazy things.

DON'T BE LAME IRVINE!!!!!!

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Tight yeah. Let's have motivation to do stuff! If people want, they can come over today. Text me if you want!

(Also, tourney tomorrow which I'm going to. Who's in?)

You guys could always carpool down to my place with like 3 people so we could do 2 1v1 set-ups.

MacD

HAD TO SPOILER TAG THAT CAUSE OTHERWISE THE WHOLE WORLD MIGHT FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO SO THAT WE COULD ALL PLAY MORE PEOPLE OMGGGGGGGGGGG

you're so silly

MacD

SCUMBAGS

all ya'll. i'm not sure if i want to go. i'd drive all you weak *****es though if you could get to my place. though i could possibly pick up paul since he's close

DJMirror

Smash Master
I want you guys to know that I won my first tournament ever. In San Diego...in a 8 man tournament with no one good except J Smack (SD's Best player) Wild Wallace and ESB Sam.

Most of my winnings went to gas tho (****ing Gas)

(This is for KOF tho and I ran into PBS, Pnoy, J Flo and Sean)

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
lol I have no idea

probably cause I infracted somebody in this thread and they were like "omg ur not fly gtfo" or something haha

Unfortunately, I'm not going to genesis. I don't have the time nor money for it, and I don't play very much any more anyways. Most of the WA pr should be there, though.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Hey Rob, the venue doesn't OPEN until noon. Every time I've been there it's taken around 90 minutes to get there by driving, factoring in traffic and picking up Irvine

So assuming you want to get there at the absolute earliest, there is still no point in leaving ur house at 9.

aka I'm gonna wake up at 9:45 and can u meet you anywhere by 10:30 aka I'm studying for my monday midterm but still want to sleep tonight

(Y)

(.Y.) <- this one is for u krynxe

8====D, i'm on a roll so I'm gonna throw in a penis for good measure

edit #12: And I'm uploading your set vs baka atm

and i really hope u check the boards before u leave your house

Top Bottom