• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
Soul Calibur 5 — Results

1. NoFaceKiller (Nightmare)
2. Alex J (Xiba)
3. Xephukai (Astaroth)
4. Signia (Mitsurugi)
5. Hates (Cervantes, Nightmare)
5. Ssnort me im dop3 (Viola)
7. Ceirnian (Viola)
7. Revveg (Mitsurugi)

O.O

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Soul Calibur 5 — Results

1. NoFaceKiller (Nightmare)
2. Alex J (Xiba)
3. Xephukai (Astaroth)
4. Signia (Mitsurugi)
5. Hates (Cervantes, Nightmare)
5. Ssnort me im dop3 (Viola)
7. Ceirnian (Viola)
7. Revveg (Mitsurugi)
NFK and Xeph are mad good. Good stuff, Ry. (Though, who's Alex J?) And where the heck is our boy Krazie?

AntoPark

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to have a one on one smash session with me this week, give me a half day's notice and I'd be down.

Just find a way to get to my house.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
If anyone wants to have a one on one smash session with me this week, give me a half day's notice and I'd be down.

Just find a way to get to my house.
Not the best week to post this since most of the UCI students are gone for spring break haha

Also, sung came over to my house today to play and ended up falling asleep on the floor, so I'd just like to let everyone know that Sung SNORES LIKE A MOTHER ****ER, HOLY ****.

Edit: Oh and anto, I want to play some time this week. You can also ask Marcos since he's been looking to play smash recently.

Signia

Smash Lord
I told you guys I was good at Soul Calibur lol

Only 4th, Ryan?

DISAPPOINTED.

Also, my team won our first league match!
You don't know the half of it... I barely lost to NFK and only top 3 gets payed.

NFK and Xeph are mad good. Good stuff, Ry. (Though, who's Alex J?) And where the heck is our boy Krazie?
KrayzieCD was in Cernian's and Xeph's death pool. Cernian's Viola was expected to place high but he lost to some random decent Viola nobody knows (Snort), who I ended up eliminating. Pools were kinda unbalanced, with my pool being the easiest. Big WTF on Aris losing to Genver (revvneg) AND KingSalmon's controller malfuctioning that allowed Genver to get out of pools. I completely crushed my pool, but I ended up losing to NFK and Xeph. AlexJ is probably the best in NorCal (Xeph lives in Reno now).

Also keep in mind tougher competition was at MLG. At NCR there was pretty much just SoCal, NorCal, Reno, and Vegas there.

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Just posting to say that I plan to go to the USC tournament. Cell phone reception around my house is so bad that I can't even send texts with any reliability.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I saw AlexJ on the stream telling you "Signia watch this!"

You should've ****ed him up

Thank god for the SoCal Crew cheering for NFK and the UCI Fight Club guys for the BIG FAT PHONY signs

they were waving that **** all over AlexJ's face

Signia

Smash Lord
I saw AlexJ on the stream telling you "Signia watch this!"

You should've ****ed him up
We were talking **** to each other for months and never got to play.

I was gonna MM him but he told me he'd go eat first, and he never came back. After waiting for two hours I finally asked someone and they told me he wasn't feeling well.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman

I was gonna MM him but he told me he'd go eat first, and he never came back. After waiting for two hours I finally asked someone and they told me he wasn't feeling well.
****ied out

like a bauss

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Just posting to say that I plan to go to the USC tournament. Cell phone reception around my house is so bad that I can't even send texts with any reliability.
You should give us your sister's number so she can act as the middle woman.

friendly advice!

MacD

Banned via Administration
hahahhaah

good ol vdc phone reception

i remember finding those certain spots in my house i could get reception

good times

DJMirror

Smash Master

Man that was some intense Grand Finals

Haha I'm sure that he doesn't wanna get exposed by you

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
KrayzieCD was in Cernian's and Xeph's death pool. Cernian's Viola was expected to place high but he lost to some random decent Viola nobody knows (Snort), who I ended up eliminating. Pools were kinda unbalanced, with my pool being the easiest. Big WTF on Aris losing to Genver (revvneg) AND KingSalmon's controller malfuctioning that allowed Genver to get out of pools. I completely crushed my pool, but I ended up losing to NFK and Xeph. AlexJ is probably the best in NorCal (Xeph lives in Reno now).

Also keep in mind tougher competition was at MLG. At NCR there was pretty much just SoCal, NorCal, Reno, and Vegas there.
Aris_2k?

He did when I met him too.

(I need to get better at SCV (or Melee (or Korean)))

But I am learning how to speak 힝그가 (though Idk if that's correct or not)

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Anyone down to speak hing gguh gah? LOL.

also, it's kind of cool to know a good scv player.

You're like the Zhu of SCV

Top Bottom