• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 8 Characters Debate!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I just had this Thought!
So in Brawl all Big Franchises got 4 Characters more or less now these things have changed and mario, pokemon and for some reason Fire Emblem have 8ish Characters while Kirby, Zelda and others have at most 6 with tons of semi Clones! So Why dont we advocate for a Future smash to include 8 Chars per big Franchise? That is a Number Equal to older Fighting Game Rosters meaning we get more variety in terms of Chars Of Course this happening in Smash 6 is unrealistic but it happening in smash 7 or 8 is possible!
As long as smash decides to keep most Assets from now on!
If it does happen which characters would you like to see for your Favourite Franchise! BTW even tho it would probably only happen to franchises like Kirby, Zelda and Maybe Xeno and Splatoon you can submit every Franchise here as long as the Characters are 8 same with stages! (You can put some extra stuff too if you wanna)

Let me Start with Kirby as its Really Small Currently:
Kirby
Dedede
Meta Knight
Morpho Knight (Echo)
Bandana Dee
Dark Matter
Magolor
and my weid Pick
Whispy Jr. and Co Kracko! (Its one character with a predominatly whispy based moveset!)

Stages:
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams
Halberd
Bubbly Clouds (and other Cloud Areas)
DEDEDE Arena (CAGE)
Voids Inerts
Planet Halcandra
Lab Discovera

Boss:
Kracko

Mii Costumes:
Adeline
Facto Elfilis
Dark Matter Swordsman

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm gonna jump on characters

The Legend of Zelda

Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Skull Kid - NEW
Mipha - NEW
New BOTW2 Villain/Ghirahim/Midna - NEW

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I'm gonna jump on characters

The Legend of Zelda

Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Skull Kid - NEW
Mipha - NEW
New BOTW2 Villain/Ghirahim/Midna - NEW
Your Choice of Characters is great usually people murder The Young links and want urbosa the most! Even tho Mipha or Daruk make more sense!

Top Bottom