• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 7th Circle is looking for a C++ dev

7th Circle.Official

Smash Rookie
---- Hold on, what even is The 7th Circle ----

The 7th Circle is a platform fighter that is designed to raise the bar in delivering fluid, and dynamic gameplay.

We love smash for its analogue and expressive interactions and The 7th Circle is pushing every one of its 14 starting characters to this standard.

Once you see these movesets your hype will be a tangible liquid.

There are a number of exciting features that are still under wraps but what I can share is the art style.

---- What we are looking for ----

We are looking for an Unreal Dev who is proficient in C++.
If you can also implement rollback netcode then we will ride eternal shiny and chrome.
During the rigerous play testing period we will like you to muster a team to streamline the developement of post launch characters to rain the masses in new content.

We have the characters moves coded in blueprints so there is not much guesswork with the actual moves. But blueprints are not capable of outputting delicious Project M movement.

That will be your first task. The team will provide you models and animations. You can start from scratch on a new project and we will fit our code to you so that you don't have to worry about integration.

Then after that, getting a nice smash style knockback+hitbox system will be a natural progression.

---- Where is my money Ashen One? ----

We can apply to the Epic Megagrant as soon as we can get these bois dash dancing.

The main expenditure for the grant is paying the lead C++ dev an attractive salary.

Upon the game's release I will also be giving out generous bonuses to the dev that made it all possible.

But until we get grant money I am paying out of pocket so it would be best if we did it in chunks. Say getting the movement system down first.

The rate you get before we have you on the delicious Epic salary is negotiable. PM me here or better yet on my discord if you are interested.

Discord info: Pandanomicon#6846

Top Bottom