• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Pr0fessor, I gotta eat lunch now. Those were some pretty good games, and I gotta say you're great at punishing my mistakes. :b:

I'll be back in like 20 minutes or so. If you want we can play some more then.
You Ready?

Edit:I'll be online a little later.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GGs BSME. It's hard for me to find a way around DHD and Yoshi it seems. Any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GGs BSME. It's hard for me to find a way around DHD and Yoshi it seems. Any advice?
The main reason was that you rolled to try to get behind him rather than rushing him down and reading where he rolled as he has very few tools to deal with characters that can stay in his face 24/7. You never want to give him more than half of the stage's distance at any time as he will set up walls and traps for you to stumble over and take residual damage. Roll less when approaching and it will make it hard for him to set up gunmen and clay pigeons quick enough to keep you arm's length away.

For yoshi, he has many options when someone makes a unsafe attack while shielding, so let him approach and see what his tendencies are. Does he egg lay often, or does he just throw out fairs and dairs all over the place? Honestly since he's so quick you just have to space everything very well so when he whiffs an attack that's your chance to jump on him.

Last edited:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Give me a minute. I think those pauses were all me. My connection is acting buggy.

19_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
19sean
3DS FC
3239-4949-6616
I'm up for some matches right now.
2 stock 5 min or 3 stock 8 min.
Customs but no equipment.
Any stage is fine.

soloman_ace

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-8999-5512
Anyone up for a few matches? I haven't played in a few days due to my Omega Ruby Addiction, lol. I want to keep my "skills", (I'm not like super good, i consider myself pretty good)

Blackyoshika?

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-2653-2476
Anyone interested in fighting a custom yoshi... He is scary fast... I'm saying this ahead of time so your not enraged, he makes melee speed look like brawl...

Top Bottom