• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GG's advice for Sheik?
Don't try to force kills as sheik as they make you look very predictable. Also don't play ledge games against characters who are good offstage or have spiking capabilities when sitting on the ledge, which I'm not sure if you thought the first ledge spike was a fluke against yoshi. Watch Denti play as sheik and try to copy him as much as possible (I'm a visual learner).

But overall, just work on not being predictable and you'll improve tremendously

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Don't try to force kills as sheik as they make you look very predictable. Also don't play ledge games against characters who are good offstage or have spiking capabilities when sitting on the ledge, which I'm not sure if you thought the first ledge spike was a fluke against yoshi. Watch Denti play as sheik and try to copy him as much as possible (I'm a visual learner).

But overall, just work on not being predictable and you'll improve tremendously
Thanks this will help me for the Wii U version.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Any1 wanna fight? Wanna see if any1 can dethrone my Link. :seuss:

Daqueto

Smash Cadet
NNID
Daqueto
3DS FC
5129-2178-4865
Switch FC
SW-3746-5895-3874
anyone down for a 1v1 pm me if your interested

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
GGs, diddy. You're a serious player strategically. Your Ness and shulk had me in a adaptive mode most of the matches.

I gotta get to the gym and make key copies, we can play again tonight if you're free.

D

Deleted member

Pr0fessor, I gotta eat lunch now. Those were some pretty good games, and I gotta say you're great at punishing my mistakes. :b:

I'll be back in like 20 minutes or so. If you want we can play some more then.

Top Bottom