• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The 20XX Melee Training Hack Pack (v5.0.2 - 1/20/2023)

D

Deleted member

So I haven't read EVERYTHING here but am I ok to assume that the download for this isn't up right now because we're waiting on something?

D

Deleted member

Achilles, any chance we can get a code that replaces Mushroom Kingdom II with Home Run Contest?
It's the perfect stage to practice techniques such as the Waveshine.

killazys

Smash Cadet
I like to play with rumble on. If I use this, will it always default back to rumble off even on nametags with rumble explicitly enabled?

Shwagzamaxima

Smash Cadet
Final code list is up!

Added:

• "Save States"
  • Stage Striking

I'll write up some quick instructions and then give you guys the link!
YESSSS LETS GET THIS **** STARTED!
(in other news, I hope somebody makes an infographic like last time, because there is a RIDICULOUS amount of **** in this version)

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
WOOOAH Save States is pretty incredible. That means you're able to allocate, reference, and free your own memory, right? Those action states have to be stored somewhere. That is really impressive.

Mr.Lemon

Smash Journeyman
OMG it was so easy to set up, and it works great so far! Thank you sooooo much achilles1515 I'm never leaving my house again!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Everything is PERFECT so far. I am in complete shock right now. It literally is like a dream come true.

Can I buy you a pizza?

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Guys,

I added a little blurb to the end of the original post about donations. I personally am not taking them but linked a page to my Aunt's fundraising campaign for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Feel free to donate to support my hacks if you've got a few bucks to spare.

You guys are the best and Melee is the best.

- Achilles

Shwagzamaxima

Smash Cadet
Wait, I just got THE BEST idea (probably not the best, but pretty cool)
You know the pause screen HUD? The one that nobody pays any attention to? Put the inputs there. I know it might be a bit of work, but it is better than having to constantly reference a table to know what to do when. Just a suggestion, not sure if it is possible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sooooooooooo... everytime I try to load the 20xx pack and I pick a stage, some music will play and then it'll never load the stage. I can even make a video of what happens, am I doing something thats super obvious and wrong?

I'm loading with dios mios on my sd card, made the iso and put it on lol

Edit: I just loaded the iso on dolphin and it worked... Uhhhm... I'm scared?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm having an issue where the game is selecting random music tracks. Not just on stages, but on the menu as well. The only time I can get stages to have their correct music is if I L+R+A+B+START.

ALSO D-PAD DOWN ON THE SSS CRASHES THE GAME.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Sooooooooooo... everytime I try to load the 20xx pack and I pick a stage, some music will play and then it'll never load the stage. I can even make a video of what happens, am I doing something thats super obvious and wrong?

I'm loading with dios mios on my sd card, made the iso and put it on lol

Edit: I just loaded the iso on dolphin and it worked... Uhhhm... I'm scared?
does this happen for every stage? What about if you toggle random music OFF?

D

Deleted member

From what I've noticed so far, I'm getting it on yoshis story, battlefield, fd, dreamland, aka the only ones I've tested so far. I'll keep trying more stages, but I'm pretty sure I just can't load a thing

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Wait, I just got THE BEST idea (probably not the best, but pretty cool)
You know the pause screen HUD? The one that nobody pays any attention to? Put the inputs there. I know it might be a bit of work, but it is better than having to constantly reference a table to know what to do when. Just a suggestion, not sure if it is possible.
This is a great idea. I have messed around with the textures on the start menu a few years ago. Idk if this is 100% possible, but I'll try and look into it if I get some free time.

D

Deleted member

Do the hacked/alternate stages freeze for anyone else? When I hit Down on the d-pad on the Stage selection screen, the game crashes.

D

Deleted member

I kind of sort of don't have any idea what to do. Is this happening to ANYONE else/is there a known fix?

Top Bottom