• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The 20XX Melee Training Hack Pack (v5.0.2 - 1/20/2023)

Mr.Lemon

Smash Journeyman
Hey, first off really excited about these codes.

However having some trouble getting these to load Using Gecko OS mod version 0.92 on the HomeBrew Channel.

I've tried loading them as just 1 code at the time for version 1.02 (which I confirmed on the back of my disc, it Gale-0-02) and tried using them at the character select screen, but they do not work as intended. When triggering the codes, (Like CPU holds shield) If I load the match with 2nd slot loaded as a player, it will swap to a cpu(which I think is part of the code), but it won't hold shield.
I think this indicates that the code is there, but only partially working.

Codes are loading, the shield stun flash white code does trigger both on it's own and paired with these codes.

I am loading using the GC Hook Type: IV as per IE suggestion
GC Ocarina is set to Yes.
Gecko OS Mod also states that it has found the GALE01 codes and loads them.

Has anyone played around with this in Gecko OS mod?
I have been having the exact same problem, none of my codes activate in character select screen but other ones that I don't have to activate work fine. I'm using Gecko OS as well. Anybody know what to do to fix this?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I got this to work using the new unofficial guide you posted. Thanks for that.

Question, is there any way to like clear all applied codes? Or at least make the P2 CPU do something different if you've already set it to something? I set a CPU to do the shield/jump oos and then I couldn't seem to get him to shoot lasers without completely restarting the Wii.

Edit: Hmmm.. it might be just because the laser code doesn't seem to be working.
Edit2: Seems to be working better with P4 falco when on FD for some reason. Either way, it works, I'm happy. Awesome work dude :).

Last edited:

Alulim

Smash Apprentice
Once again, awesome job Achilles. To just make a suggestion regarding the randomized CPU teching that is soon to come: If possible, could you get the CPU to buffer a shine when the CPU is a space animal? This is because shine is invincible on frame 1 and will hit if you're the slightest bit off with your grab (versus spot dodging which is invincible on frame 3 to 4 based on the character). Thanks again!

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Is it possible to fuse Gecko codes straight to the .dol-file of Melee? I would like to compile a Melee ISO with these great codes. Apparently a lot of people have had issues trying to get Gecko Codes work as the amount of requests I've received has been relatively significant. Perhaps a guide on how to get these codes would be in place.

Thank you for the guide

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
I have been having the exact same problem, none of my codes activate in character select screen but other ones that I don't have to activate work fine. I'm using Gecko OS as well. Anybody know what to do to fix this?
Again, I have,personally, never had success with Gecko OS. I recommend booting it from an SD card.

I got this to work using the new unofficial guide you posted. Thanks for that.

Question, is there any way to like clear all applied codes? Or at least make the P2 CPU do something different if you've already set it to something? I set a CPU to do the shield/jump oos and then I couldn't seem to get him to shoot lasers without completely restarting the Wii.

Edit: Hmmm.. it might be just because the laser code doesn't seem to be working.
Edit2: Seems to be working better with P4 falco when on FD for some reason. Either way, it works, I'm happy. Awesome work dude :).
Glad to know you got it working. Yeah, if you are using P2 as the CPU to spam projectiles, you need to make sure you turn off (same button combination, at same screen) the code for making them hold shield, before you try to do the projectile one. Otherwise, the hold shield codes will take precedence. I'm sure you tried this, but it's probably just the D-Pad being unresponsive.

And anyway, I'm about to release new codes (hopefully tomorrow!), that alleviate this problem and allow toggling of these things midgame instead of at the character select screen! Stay tuned...

Last edited:

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I just finished 3 hour Skype session with a fellow Smasher trying to get these codes to work. The bad news are the good news, apparently there are a LOT of people who want to get these codes to work and they have NEVER even hacked their wii to begin with which is a bit of a problem because Wii hacking (for n00bs like me) is often a tedious and tiring process.

To the OP, please upload your Gecko codes to the WiiRD Database. This allows Mac Users Like me use your codes because simply have no access to Ocarina Code Manager. We can access these codes using a program called WiiCM which accesses the GALE01.txt file on SD card and converts the file to proper .gct-format which (presumably) allows the codes to be run via Gecko OS (which should be extremely simple, Gecko OS is awesome). References:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081223203933AAPBqYE
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wiicm#Txt_Code_File_Formating

E:

The easiest solution would be simply to make a 20XX-ISO provided that there's an easy way to implement the Gecko codes to .dol.

(Btw I downloaded another application called "Gecko Code Manager" which I managed to get to run on my Mac using Winebottler. But the program still doesn't work. tl:dr the struggle is real :D)

Anyways, I will write a guide on how to get these codes to work from the scratch for people starting with a unmodded Wii. There's a real demand for these codes, I've been part of the Smash community for a while and I've never seen anything quite like this ^_^

I would hope that the OP would respond to my PM regarding the question whether or not it is possible to write these codes straight to the .dol-file of SSBM.iso which would allow me to distribute premodded ISOs for people's convenience.

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
I just finished 3 hour Skype session with a fellow Smasher trying to get these codes to work. The bad news are the good news, apparently there are a LOT of people who want to get these codes to work and they have NEVER even hacked their wii to begin with which is a bit of a problem because Wii hacking (for n00bs like me) is often a tedious and tiring process.

To the OP, please upload your Gecko codes to the WiiRD Database. This allows Mac Users Like me use your codes because simply have no access to Ocarina Code Manager. We can access these codes using a program called WiiCM which accesses the GALE01.txt file on SD card and converts the file to proper .gct-format which (presumably) allows the codes to be run via Gecko OS (which should be extremely simple, Gecko OS is awesome). References:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081223203933AAPBqYE
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wiicm#Txt_Code_File_Formating

(Btw I downloaded another application called "Gecko Code Manager" which I managed to get to run on my Mac using Winebottler. But the program still doesn't work. tl:dr the struggle is real :D)

Anyways, I will write a guide on how to get these codes to work from the scratch for people starting with a unmodded Wii. There's a real demand for these codes, I've been part of the Smash community for a while and I've never seen anything quite like this ^_^

I would hope that the OP would respond to my PM regarding the question whether or not it is possible to write these codes straight to the .dol-file of SSBM.iso which would allow me to distribute premodded ISOs for people's convenience.
Novi,
Thanks for helping others with their problems on this topic. I really do appreciate it. I have had my Wii hacked since 2010 or so, and because of such, I sort of forgot the exact process on how to hack it correctly , etc. If you want to write a guide up on it, that would be great! My girlfriend's housemates have a nonhacked Wii and I'm debating on hacking theirs from scratch so that I will know the exact steps to take. I kind of walked my friend through it a few days ago, so I might already know all the steps (after having the homebrew channel installed). If you haven't already seen it, check out the "Unofficial Guide" I recently posted for hacking your Wii to get the codes to work. It's on the bottom of the original post. Were these the steps you were going through with him?

I don't think I can post the codes on the WiiRD Database at the moment - the forums seem to be down. I guess I'm a little confused as to why you need them on there, though. I have an updated GALE01.txt file on the original post - can you just use that?

And I answered your question about adding these to the DOL file here (unless there is something else you wanted from me on this topic)

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Also, I just recently tried out using CFG Loader to load the game with codes enabled. The awesome thing about this program is that you do not need to make your own .gct (which solves issues for Mac users). All you need to do is have the .txt file on your SD card. CFG Loader will recognize the .txt and show all the codes on it allowing you to check which ones you want to apply, and then it will automatically make a .gct and place it in the correct location for you. It is VERY convenient.

If you do it this way, you

See this post for more information (post #6 from this thread, from nqztv)

Last edited:

Kou

Smash Apprentice
Maybe you applied too many cheats? try making a gct with only a few cheats enabled as a test. I like to make sure I have the "boot to char select screen" enabled whenever I'm running tests like this because if it boots up and its not at the char select screen, then you know immediately that your cheats didn't get applied
I decreased applied cheats, so your cheats worked!!!

gct file made of 176 lines codes -> Worked!!
gct file made of 182 lines codes -> Didn't work...
gct file made of 186 lines codes -> Didn't work...
gct file made of 190 lines codes -> Didn't work...
gct file made of 200 lines codes -> Didn't work...

I thought the maximum line of codes to apply correctly is 256 line,
but it doesn't seem to be 256...

some of your cheat especially long cheats need to port to dol mod to use all your training cheat, I think...
Or are there how to use 180+ lines code?
I think we can apply too long cheat codes in SSBB.

Last edited:

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I know this stuff has been mentioned before but the most revolutionary codes at this point would be:

1) Randomized teching.
2) Randomized DI.
3) Damage percent freeze (similar to shield freeze) as well as the removal of diminishing returns.

Three is mostly for use with number two. For example, you get a puff to a specific percent, freeze the percent, then practice up-throw uair given randomized DI.

Last edited:

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
As a sheik player my biggest needs and problemshave been a way to practice tech-chasing on Falcon/Fox/Falco where they randomly DI the throw, randomly tech the throw, randomly miss the tech and randomly mix up their options for SDI when I jab the missed tech.

That's the big one. Seems like you're already well on your way. Just wanted to say again how much I and everyone else really appreciates what you're doing. Start a fund so maybe you can get compensated and have incentive to do more!

Last edited:

Mars-

Smash Champion
So after about 2 hours of trying to get this to work I cannot make it work. I tried to boot with Dios Mios Lite. I turn codes on, boot the game, but none of the codes work. After thinking maybe I didn't follow the directions I wiped my sd card and tried again, but no luck.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I have the game.iso from running a 1.02 iso through that program you included. I also have the GALE01.gct file in the same folder, which is games/GALE01. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
I decreased applied cheats, so your cheats worked!!!

gct file made of 176 lines codes -> Worked!!
gct file made of 182 lines codes -> Didn't work...
gct file made of 186 lines codes -> Didn't work...
gct file made of 190 lines codes -> Didn't work...
gct file made of 200 lines codes -> Didn't work...

I thought the maximum line of codes to apply correctly is 256 line,
but it doesn't seem to be 256...

some of your cheat especially long cheats need to port to dol mod to use all your training cheat, I think...
Or are there how to use 180+ lines code?
I think we can apply too long cheat codes in SSBB.
Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what the code line limit is. I am currently working on converting some of these codes to ASM so that they can be injected into the DOL.

I know this stuff has been mentioned before but the most revolutionary codes at this point would be:

1) Randomized teching.
2) Randomized DI.
3) Damage percent freeze (similar to shield freeze) as well as the removal of diminishing returns.

Three is mostly for use with number two. For example, you get a puff to a specific percent, freeze the percent, then practice up-throw uair given randomized DI.
I've got something like number 3 coming in future. And I guess number 2 as well. Keep checking back for updates.

So after about 2 hours of trying to get this to work I cannot make it work. I tried to boot with Dios Mios Lite. I turn codes on, boot the game, but none of the codes work. After thinking maybe I didn't follow the directions I wiped my sd card and tried again, but no luck.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I have the game.iso from running a 1.02 iso through that program you included. I also have the GALE01.gct file in the same folder, which is games/GALE01. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.
"that program you included" - Are you talking about Dios-Mios-Booter?

It sounds like you are doing everything correctly. Try making a .gct with only a few cheats applied (boot to character select screen) and then retry.

If that still isn't working, try CFG Loader to boot the game. See post #6 on this thread from nqztv for more information on using CFG Loader (which can make .gct files for you)

Mars-

Smash Champion
I couldn't get CFG loader to boot gamecube games. Is there something I need to do for this?

This is frustrating that I can get the game to work but not the codes. Is it possible when I ran it through that program you linked in your facebook post part that it messes up the codes?

Last edited:

playa one

Smash Rookie
I'm just copy and pasting this from another conversation I had. Hopefully it helps. I helped my friend get these codes running from, *i believe*, a fresh softmod so try following these instructions. This is assuming you are trying to run the game off of an SD card, though (which you should do anyway).

Use this guide for installing IOS 236. Even if you think you already have this installed, do it again. I think the installer that InternetExplorer had bundled was not working correctly or something
http://gwht.wikidot.com/ios236

Then you need Dios Mios Lite if you are running from an SD card.

Download this and put this "wad" folder on the root of your sd card. Inside the WAD folder contains Dios Mios Lite.

Now you need to install this Dios Mios Wad:
Download this Wad manager homebrew app and put it in your "apps" folder on the root of your SD card. Then open this program up on your Wii and install the Dios Mios WAD

Now download Dios-Mios-Booter and put that in your "apps" folder as well. This is what you'll use to launch the game (using the steps I noted at the bottom of the 20xx training thread to get codes working).

And if you don't have your ISO in the correct format already,

(copied from a Facebook message I sent someone)
download this program
http://www.hacksden.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=696&d=1350496227
its for your computer
the ISO has to be in a specific format on the sd card for it to read it correctly
so what you want to do
is drag your .iso file over top of that discex.exe file
and then discEX creates a folder called GALE01 (in the same location on your comp that your ISO file came from)
and then you'll want to copy that GALE01 folder to your sd card in the location:
SD:\games\
achilles1515, Today at 9:32 AM
I tried this procedure, and i got to the wad folder step. I have it downloaded, and in the root of my SD. When i try to install the wad through YAWMM_EN, i get the error: Exception (DSI) occurred!

just for reference, this is what my SD looks like http://i.imgur.com/rCDOw9q.png

when trying to run YAWMM_EN it says HW_AHBPROT is disabled. i load IOS 236, which i'm assuming is good. select the WAD location as SD. then i go down to the wad directory, try to select it with A, and i get the error. HELP ME PLSSSS !!!! IM NOOB !!!!!!

Qual_

Smash Apprentice
Hello, i have an idea to improve CPU spam code.

Is it possible to custom CPU spam input code ?

It could be something like that :

L+R+Dpad Up

then the next player 1 input will be the input that the cpu will start repeat

L+R+Dpad Up again to desactive.

I dont know if its possible. And if its possible i dont know if there is a way to record more than one input :/

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Hello, i have an idea to improve CPU spam code.

Is it possible to custom CPU spam input code ?

It could be something like that :

L+R+Dpad Up

then the next player 1 input will be the input that the cpu will start repeat

L+R+Dpad Up again to desactive.

I dont know if its possible. And if its possible i dont know if there is a way to record more than one input :/
Hmm, interesting. Very interesting. This.....is probably doable and maybe possible to implement in the current system I've set up. Thanks for the idea! I'll keep thinking about it.

Can we get a code that makes CPU's run instead of walk? I don't think that would be too difficult...hopefully.
Actually, I can't really do this. The if they are walking, then make them run, but in doing so, I would be turning them into a human. So I would have no idea how to no when to revert them back to a CPU (unless I subtracted their horizontal coordinates and compared it to a specific value or something...another interesting thought....)

I couldn't get CFG loader to boot gamecube games. Is there something I need to do for this?

This is frustrating that I can get the game to work but not the codes. Is it possible when I ran it through that program you linked in your facebook post part that it messes up the codes?
yeah, idk man. That program shouldn't have any affect on the codes. Maybe try a .gct I made from a little bit ago?

I tried this procedure, and i got to the wad folder step. I have it downloaded, and in the root of my SD. When i try to install the wad through YAWMM_EN, i get the error: Exception (DSI) occurred!

just for reference, this is what my SD looks like http://i.imgur.com/rCDOw9q.png

when trying to run YAWMM_EN it says HW_AHBPROT is disabled. i load IOS 236, which i'm assuming is good. select the WAD location as SD. then i go down to the wad directory, try to select it with A, and i get the error. HELP ME PLSSSS !!!! IM NOOB !!!!!!
I've never personally used YAWMM so I can't give you specifics on how to use that program. Fizzi posted above saying he got it to work using the unofficial guide I made, so maybe ask him exactly what he did. I would also try a different wad manager (just do some googling) to use to install the DIOS MIOS Lite wad.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Using that gct causes the game to freeze after I press start on the start menu. Maybe I have the wrong version? Wouldn't explain why none of the codes work though. There is the extender still so it's not pal.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Using that gct causes the game to freeze after I press start on the start menu. Maybe I have the wrong version? Wouldn't explain why none of the codes work though. There is the extender still so it's not pal.
Well, that seems to be a good sign - as in its trying to load the codes. And that does sound like a problem you would get if you were had the wrong game version. I should have stated that .gct is for 1.02.

To find out the version of your Melee ISO, download InternetExplorer's Melee Toolkit and point it to your ISO. It will tell you what version it is.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Btw guys,

-kind of a general update-

I have a slew of new codes and stuff that I will be adding to this "hack pack", as soon as I can. And really, pretty much all of the codes currently on the original post will become obselete and will be updated, as I have found better ways to do every one of those actions. My main goals right now are to rewrite the ingame toggle codes into ASM code so that they can all be made into DOL modifications. This will significantly free up the amount of codes lines available for other use. I have a few of them done already.

I'm really struggling staying focused on anything but Melee hacking at the moment, and other aspects of my life [school] are somewhat suffering. I'm graduating in two weeks so all I need to do is pass these classes... I have a rather obsessive/addictive personality type so when I get an idea of something that I can accomplish, I have a hard time stopping until it's done. It's great from a productivity standpoint but I just get extreme tunnel vision and block out everything else and do whatever I can to justify spending time coding. This is an incredibly busy school week for me (last week of classes --> finals next week) so I really need to stay focused and put Melee on the backburner. It's just so hard when when writing new codes for you guys is 25x more enjoyable than anything I am doing in school.

/endimaginaryblogpost

Mars-

Smash Champion
Alright got the right version now it's working perfectly. I could have sworn I specifically made sure to get 1.02 when I got the iso for netplay. I guess I didn't.

playa one

Smash Rookie
Btw guys,

I have a slew of new codes and stuff that I will be adding to this "hack pack", as soon as I can. And really, pretty much all of the codes currently on the original post will become obselete and will be updated, as I have found better ways to do every one of those actions. My main goals right now are to rewrite the ingame toggle codes into ASM code so that they can all be made into DOL modifications. This will significantly free up the amount of codes lines available for other use. I have a few of them done already.

I'm really struggling staying focused on anything but Melee hacking at the moment, and other aspects of my life [school] are somewhat suffering. I'm graduating in two weeks so all I need to do is pass these classes... I have a rather obsessive/addictive personality type so when I get an idea of something that I can accomplish, I have a hard time stopping until it's done. It's great from a productivity standpoint but I just get extreme tunnel vision and block out everything else and do whatever I can to justify spending time coding. This is an incredibly busy school week for me (last week of classes --> finals next week) so I really need to stay focused and put Melee on the backburner. It's just so hard when when writing new codes for you guys is 25x more enjoyable than anything I am doing in school.

/endimaginaryblogpost
do you bro.

on a side note, all my codes are now working, minus the boot to versus menu one. allllll good though. firewall smashboards.

TerryJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
1337-1337-1337
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Btw guys,

/endimaginaryblogpost
I (and I'm sure everybody else in the community) sincerely appreciate the amount, and quality of the work that you've contributed but please don't let it interfere with your real life shizz! I don't think the community will mind waiting a couple weeks for more AI hacks seeing as how we've already waited years. Keep up the good work! <3

On another note, when you first released this set of codes I wasn't able to get them to work at all (or any Gecko codes for that matter), and for some reason my copy of P:M had also stopped working entirely but I got around to just completely re-hacking my Wii and updated all of the Homebrew and cIOS's that I used and that fixed everything.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Btw guys,

/endimaginaryblogpost
Dude we love you, take your time and finish school <3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i would kill for a code which made CPUs mash jump (esp out of hitstun)

awesome work, guys :)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Hey I'm just having the issue of when I bypass to stage select with 1 character, and pick a stage, the game immediately ends. Is there a way around this?

edit: nvm got it, I'm dumb!

Thank you for these

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
i would kill for a code which made CPUs mash jump (esp out of hitstun)

awesome work, guys :)
another good idea.

Is there a way to make a cpu fox u-throw u-air? It'd be a good way to practice smash DI
another another good idea. I could easily make a code to have the cpu continuously grab and then upthrow when they eventually grab an opponent. The hard part would be getting fox to accurately up-air. I guess I could sort of make it percent specific and have him do his upair in the same place everytime - not the most elegant solution but it would be something

Hey I'm just having the issue of when I bypass to stage select with 1 character, and pick a stage, the game immediately ends. Is there a way around this?

edit: nvm got it, I'm dumb!

Thank you for these
Were you doing a stock match?

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Were you doing a stock match?
hahaha yes. It's been a bit since I've practiced Melee alone (Which is what I'm using this for) and I forgot it should be infinite time, but the way to do through name tags allowed you to do with stocks as well. I was just messing up. Thanks for this again though.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
I'm running Melee 1.02 on Dolphin 4.0-652 on my computer running Windows 7. I cannot get any of these codes to work on dolphin.

I tried:
  • adding them as AR codes
  • adding them as gecko codes
  • disabling all other codes and running them one at a time
  • using each version of your codes
but none of that worked. I'm inputting the commands correctly, so I have no idea why they are not working. All of the other Melee AR and gecko codes I've found online work just fine, I'm all out of ideas.

EDIT: Nevermind I got it, OP has a guide on reddit here.

Last edited:

Kou

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Huge leaps in the past few hours.

Figured out how to make P2 hold buttons (previously only knew how to make P2 spam buttons), and because of such, also figured out [relatively] random DI.

So then I made this code to implement it all together.....

P2 (CPU/Human) Fox/Falco Random DI's P1 Marth (Human) Upthrow and Shines Immediately after Hitstun
  • Amazing chaingrab practice
  • ONLY works when starting a match from the debug menu (master dblevel is fine, havent tested any others)
    • So also enable the "Debug Menu replaces Tournament Mode" code, unless you have modified your DOL to already include this code
  • A controller MUST be plugged into port 2. You don't need to touch it but one must be plugged in.
I'm fairly certain this will break the other "Make P2 spam..." codes, so don't use those with this one. And that is why I am posting this here, and not on the main thread - this code needs polishing. BUT...it works, and I'm too excited to not just get something out to you guys.

I need testers! I have to go do homework and stuff now and don't have time to test everything. Please post feedback. I'm going to be working on the "Random DI" some more, but it's pretty solid right now.

Code:
Both of these need to be on!

General P2 Move Forcer (1.02) [Achilles]
C2376BCC 00000012
3DE08048 8A0F0846
2C1000FB 40820014
3E208046 6231B108
7C038800 40820064
2C1000FD 40820014
3C000100 60000C2D
9003000C 48000050
2C1000FC 40820014
3C000100 6000009F
9003000C 48000038
2C1000FB 40820014
3C000200 6000009F
9003000C 48000020
2C1000FA 40820014
3E40804D A2525F90
9243000C 48000008
9003000C 38000000
60000000 00000000

P2 Fox/Falco vs Marth Toggles (1.02) [Achilles]
28e13192 FF00005A
00480846 000000FB
28e13193 0000016D
00453F1B 00000001
00480846 00000000
28e13193 FF0000F1
00453F1B 00000000
00480846 000000FA
28e13193 FF00000E
00453F1B 00000001
00480846 00000000
E2000001 00000000

Speculating into the future now...all my previous codes of making CPUs hold shield/jump will likely become obsolete and they will be remade and able to be toggled in-game. yup....
Achilles, could you make this code apply not only against marth but also against Fox?
I wanna practice fox's up-throw chaingrab against space animals.

Last edited:

hectohertz

Smash Ace
omg achilles i cannot wait to play with these codes these are too godlike :D

i would love to use these to practice sheik d-throw -> follow ups against different DI's

Top Bottom