• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The 1.1.5 project

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Update on ftilt to uair and utilt to BF?

Even if the data isn't finished for the whole roster, posting tidbits of progression can always be updated here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Update on ftilt to uair and utilt to BF?

Even if the data isn't finished for the whole roster, posting tidbits of progression can always be updated here.
Oh yeah excuse me,totally forgot that I didn't post the DLCs and the Mii :x
I will do it when I come back from school :)

D

Deleted member

Absol Absol
These percents are pretty rough, to say the least. (haven't tested them in a while, did Corrin and Bayonetta quickly to get a rough idea in the matchups when they came out)
Didn't do the whole cast yet, just the more so important ones.

- The early percents may range by a few percent depending on the HitBox of BF.
- I buffered the BF as quickly as I could.
- The BF was NOT Extended nor Shortened, just normal.
- Stationary CPU on "Control".
- Meta Knight almost completely ignores the first hit of BF and Pikachu is slightly hard to hit with both hits at times as well.

Going to be testing throughout these next 2 weeks very throughly with both hits of Up Tilt as well as the Second Hit.
Eventually, I'll get into buffering a jump and so on and so fourth but I feel like this is a good starting ground for now.
If anyone wants to double check percents or correct me, feel free!

:4mario: 35 - 69
:4luigi: 23 - 64
:rosalina: 17 - 63
:4diddy: 41 - 73
:4diddy: 47 - 82 (2nd Hit)
:4sheik: 38 - 71
:4tlink: 29 - 62
:4zss: 37 - 62
:4marth: 31 - 72
:4metaknight: 30 - 70
:4metaknight: 30 - 77 (2nd Hit)
:4fox: 38 - 74
:4falco: 42 - 72
:4pikachu: 29 - 74
:4ness: 29 - 64
:4lucas: 29 - 64
:4falcon: 44 - 77
:4villager::4villagerf: 30 - 66
:4sonic: 32 - 72
:4mewtwo: 15 - 68
:4ryu: 38 - 77
:4cloud: 36 - 72
:4corrin::4corrinf: 38 - 78
:4bayonetta: 34 - 70

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Absol Absol
These percents are pretty rough, to say the least. (haven't tested them in a while, did Corrin and Bayonetta quickly to get a rough idea in the matchups when they came out)
Didn't do the whole cast yet, just the more so important ones.

- The early percents may range by a few percent depending on the HitBox of BF.
- I buffered the BF as quickly as I could.
- The BF was NOT Extended nor Shortened, just normal.
- Stationary CPU on "Control".
- Meta Knight almost completely ignores the first hit of BF and Pikachu is slightly hard to hit with both hits at times as well.

Going to be testing throughout these next 2 weeks very throughly with both hits of Up Tilt as well as the Second Hit.
Eventually, I'll get into buffering a jump and so on and so fourth but I feel like this is a good starting ground for now.
If anyone wants to double check percents or correct me, feel free!

Seeing how these are buffered *maybe* true combos, do you think at higher percents it's a 50-50 between airdodging and jumping?

D

Deleted member

Seeing how these are buffered *maybe* true combos, do you think at higher percents it's a 50-50 between airdodging and jumping?
Sorry if i'm late on the reply, I just woke up.
BUT It very well could be, I got a Diddy at 140 near the ledge by buffering the double jump forward with BF the other day.
It needs testing, nonetheless It'll become read/reaction/mix up based.
So yeah it could be something considering Up Tilt is a great tool near the ledge...

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Sorry if i'm late on the reply, I just woke up.
BUT It very well could be, I got a Diddy at 140 near the ledge by buffering the double jump forward with BF the other day.
It needs testing, nonetheless It'll become read/reaction/mix up based.
So yeah it could be something considering Up Tilt is a great tool near the ledge...
I hate to ask more, but would you be willing to find the 50-50 percents? No D.I, just buffering jump. It would help sheik a lot.

D

Deleted member

I hate to ask more, but would you be willing to find the 50-50 percents? No D.I, just buffering jump. It would help sheik a lot.
I was planning on doing so anyways, another good option we have.
From Low/Mid - Mid percents, it "almost" a true combo, it'd say it is as long as you buffer it fast enough but ehh...

Last edited by a moderator:

exnecross

Smash Journeyman

I was planning on doing so anyways, another good option we have.
From Low/Mid - Mid percents, it "almost" a true combo, it'd say it is as long as you buffer it fast enough but ehh...

It's definitely not a true combo at low / low-mid percents, there's a range (for most characters at least, probably not Jiggs) where it does true combo for the kill off the side. I can try to fetch some numbers, but this is quite hard to test in training mode due to all the factors that come into play such as DI, the height you hit them from (whether or not they are grounded), whether or not you have to buffer DJ, etc.

Last edited:

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
It's definitely not a true combo at low / low-mid percents, there's a range (for most characters at least, probably not Jiggs) where it does true combo for the kill off the side. I can try to fetch some numbers, but this is quite hard to test in training mode due to all the factors that come into play such as DI, the height you hit them from (whether or not they are grounded), whether or not you have to buffer DJ, etc.

Regaurdless a joint effort for this data would be amazing

exnecross

Smash Journeyman
*most characters done, filling in the less relevant ones soon*

These numbers are with NO DI, "controlled", training mode, FD. (See webm below for reference). This is with both hits connecting. I tried each character 20+ times to make sure the numbers are accurate as possible, but of course there is always human error.

Utilt > BF combos earlier than these percents, so "kill" is determined by the earliest % that lightning appears while registering as a true combo. DI throws off these numbers significantly, so please do not expect to be killing Bowser off the side like this at 96, or you're gonna have a bad time (and possibly eat a Bair for your troubles).

Characters marked by * have been hit below the stage with Utilt 1. This can happen when you edgeguard these characters or if they are too close to the ledge, and it often causes you to miss entirely. Hitting them below stage changes the numbers since their trajectory is much more horizontal (Zelda dies at 76 or even lower when hit below, but not until 77 otherwise (webm below)

Lastly, some of these windows are very lenient, and waiting makes the difference between a KO or not. Especially characters like Diddy, inputting bouncing fish immediately at 80 will not result in a KO, but waiting ~20 frames (extremely rough estimate) will result in a KO since he was further off stage when BF connected. In fact, most of these numbers came down to how long I waited before inputting BF, that's how lenient most of these windows are.

Numbers are before utilt is initiated.

Percents
:4mario:: 84
:4luigi:: 83
:4peach:: 80
:4bowser:: 96
:4yoshi:: 88
:rosalina:: 75
:4bowserjr:: 89
:4wario2:: 89
:4dk:: 93*
:4diddy:: 80
:4gaw:: 72
:4littlemac:: 76
:4link:: 87
:4zelda:: 76*
:4sheik:: 73*
:4ganondorf:: 91
:4tlink:: 80
:4samus:: 89
:4zss:: 73
:4pit: / :4darkpit:: 83
:4palutena:: 80
:4marth: / :4lucina:: 80
:4myfriends:: 89
:4robinf:: 82
:4fox:: 69*
:4pikachu:: 73
:4ness:: 82
:4villager:: 84
:4sonic:: 82
:4cloud:: 84
:4corrinf:: 84
:4bayonetta2:: 75

WebM
Reference:
Kill % difference:
Whiff:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, I'll edit this post later with numbers.
If you check my first post and spoiler I put, that is the "range" where it can be sort of true.
Did the more so important characters.

As for higher percents, it needs more testing.

exnecross

Smash Journeyman
If you check my first post and spoiler I put, that is the "range" where it can be sort of true.
Did the more so important characters.
As for higher percents, it needs more testing.
Yes, I saw this, but I'm looking at kill % specifically.

*edit: updated post

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*to be updated with full roster, later today hopefully*

These numbers are with NO DI, "controlled", training mode, FD. (See webm below for reference). This is with both hits connecting. I tried each character 20+ times to make sure the numbers are accurate as possible, but of course there is always human error.

Utilt > BF combos earlier than these percents, so "kill" is determined by the earliest % that lightning appears while registering as a true combo. DI throws off these numbers significantly, so please do not expect to be killing Bowser off the side like this at 96, or you're gonna have a bad time (and possibly eat a Bair for your troubles).
Numbers are before utilt is initiated.

Characters marked by * have been hit below the stage with Uair 1. This can happen when you edgeguard these characters or if they are too close to the ledge, and it often causes you to miss entirely. Hitting them below stage changes the numbers since their trajectory is much more horizontal (Zelda dies at 76 or even lower when hit below, but not until 77 otherwise (webm below)

Lastly, some of these windows are very lenient, and waiting makes the difference between a KO or not. Especially characters like Diddy, inputting bouncing fish immediately at 80 will not result in a KO, but waiting ~20 frames (extremely rough estimate) will result in a KO since he was further off stage when BF connected. In fact, most of these numbers came down to how long I waited before inputting BF, that's how lenient most of these windows are.

Percents
:4mario:: 84
:4luigi:: 83
:4peach:: 80
:4bowser:: 96
:4yoshi:: 88
:rosalina:: 75
:4bowserjr:: 89
:4wario2:: 89
:4dk:: 93*
:4diddy:: 80
:4gaw:: 72
:4littlemac::4littlemac:: 76
:4link:: 87
:4zelda:: 76*
:4sheik:: 73*

WebM
Reference:
Kill % difference:
Whiff:
Interesting, didn't consider the angle of the second hit can miss at times, gonna try to put together a range of percents with a buffered jump and finish off the normal UTilt > BF

exnecross

Smash Journeyman
Interesting, didn't consider the angle of the second hit can miss at times, gonna try to put together a range of percents with a buffered jump and finish off the normal UTilt > BF
Finish off the range that utilt > BF combos? Because I was going to finish the kill %.

D

Deleted member

Finish off the range that utilt > BF combos? Because I was going to finish the kill %.
Sounds good.
Mind if I double check the kill percents?
Was going to make a large thread about UpTilt > BF with different varieties as well as a video.
Also going to try to do buffered jump as well.

exnecross

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good.
Mind if I double check the kill percents?
Was going to make a large thread about UpTilt > BF with different varieties as well as a video.
Also going to try to do buffered jump as well.
I don't mind you double checking, I fully expect some of these to be off by a %. But if you're just gonna take over then I don't mind just handing it over to you lol.

D

Deleted member

I don't mind you double checking, I fully expect some of these to be off by a %. But if you're just gonna take over then I don't mind just handing it over to you lol.
lmao, that's a ton of work, I don't mind at all if you do the kill %'s (that'd be a life saver)
Just saying eventually i'm going to do a video about all of it and such lol

D

Deleted member

lol, unsure if I came off wrong, wasn't my intension.
Is there more info on Full Hop Fair > BF on tall characters?
I seen ArikadoSD ArikadoSD post something about it but forgot where

Zorasknight

Smash Rookie
Works on characters like rosaluma and (falcon?) Height. True combos at really low percents, regardless of DI, however it quickly stops working by like 70, so it would be an early stock steal near ledge at best.

Mister_heath

Smash Rookie
Works on characters like rosaluma and (falcon?) Height. True combos at really low percents, regardless of DI, however it quickly stops working by like 70, so it would be an early stock steal near ledge at best.
Hey Zorasknight Zorasknight @fyazko and Absol Absol . Do we have confirmed #'s for Nair to bf? If so I can fetch numbers if need be. I've been itching to learn new stuff and I want to help out the sheik community. As soon as I get out of class I will start. At least it's a true combo ( I do believe)

D

Deleted member

Hey Zorasknight Zorasknight @fyazko and Absol Absol . Do we have confirmed #'s for Nair to bf? If so I can fetch numbers if need be. I've been itching to learn new stuff and I want to help out the sheik community. As soon as I get out of class I will start. At least it's a true combo ( I do believe)
I believe @_Tree covered a video about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_qEPHgvdMc

and the thread is here from @Tristan_win & Absol Absol
http://smashboards.com/threads/bouncing-sushi-weak-nair-into-bouncing-fish-combo-thread.386688/

D

Deleted member

F-Tilt to UpAir (No DI,Training Mode,Final Destination)

:4mario:: 121% - 141%
:4luigi:: 114% - 131%
:4peach:: 113% - 132%
:4bowser:: 142% - 161%
:4yoshi: : 119 % - 141%
:rosalina: : 106% - 120%
:4bowserjr: : 128% - 153%
:4wario2: : 127% - 156%
:4gaw: : 102% - 118%
:4dk: : 141% - 166%
:4diddy: : 123% - 149%
:4link: : 129% - 154%
:4zelda: : 111% - 132%
:4sheik: : 112% - 132%
:4ganondorf: : 134% - 154%
:4tlink:: 114% - 137%
:4samus: : 129% - 148%
:4zss: : 115% - 136%
:4pit: : 119% - 142%
:4palutena:: 113% - 135%
:4marth:: 122% - 149%
:4myfriends:: 134% - 161%
:4robinm:/:4robinf::125% - 144%
:4kirby:: 106% - 128%
:4dedede:: 151% - 177%
:4metaknight:: 114% - 136%
:4littlemac:: 122% - 147%
:4fox:: 114% - 137%
:4falco:: 118% - 137%
:4pikachu:: 107% - 135%
:4charizard:: 128% - 157%
:4lucario:: 128% - 159%
:4jigglypuff:: 95% - 112%
:4greninja:: 118% - 142%
:4duckhunt:: 122% - 148%
:4rob:: 125% - 162%
:4ness:: 113% - 138%
:4falcon:: 133% - 161%
:4villager:/:4villagerf:: 118% - 142%
:4olimar:: 107% - 132%
:4wiifit:/:4wiifitm:: 118% - 140%
:4drmario:: 120% - 147%
:4darkpit:: 119% - 146%
:4lucina:: 122% - 148%
:4shulk:: 125% - 152%
:4pacman:: 114% - 137%
:4megaman:: 130% - 157%
:4sonic:: 119% - 140%
:4miibrawl:: 123% - 152%
:4miisword:: 121% - 145%
:4miigun:: 118% - 145%
:4mewtwo:: 107% - 131%
:4lucas:: 113% - 140%
:4feroy:: 130% - 158%
:4ryu:: 127% - 157%
:4cloud:: 129% - 158%
:4corrin:/:4corrinf:: 123% - 155%
:4bayonetta:/:4bayonetta2:: 121% - 146%
Done. :)

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
lol, unsure if I came off wrong, wasn't my intension.
Is there more info on Full Hop Fair > BF on tall characters?
I seen ArikadoSD ArikadoSD post something about it but forgot where
I posted numbers about it somewhere but I don't remember where lol.

I remember the numbers on rosa though, starts at around ~60-70% and stops at ~100%, can kill near the ledge. Only tested on rosalina.

edit: no DI as well, on FD.

Last edited:

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
With our new nerfed hitbox we can full hop fair more grounded tall opponents. Like ryu.

There's probably only 12 characters this van work on, but it would be useful to know FF fair> BF percentage

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
With our new nerfed hitbox we can full hop fair more grounded tall opponents. Like ryu.

There's probably only 12 characters this van work on, but it would be useful to know FF fair> BF percentage
Anything else i can do ?
Dtilt tipper to uair is still on the grocery list if you want a crack at it.

Man I hate smash board mobile. Sry for double posts

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dtilt tipper to uair is still on the grocery list if you want a crack at it.

Man I hate smash board mobile. Sry for double posts
Okay
I will start with Full Hop Rising FAir - Bouncing Fish and do the tipper Dtilt after

EDIT : I'll just do DTilt to UpAir,the FAir thing is so annoying to do...

DOUBLE EDIT : I'm sorry but I'm not motivated to do it today,...I don't know why,maybe I'll do it another day

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Okay
I will start with Full Hop Rising FAir - Bouncing Fish and do the tipper Dtilt after

EDIT : I'll just do DTilt to UpAir,the FAir thing is so annoying to do...

DOUBLE EDIT : I'm sorry but I'm not motivated to do it today,...I don't know why,maybe I'll do it another day

It's cool dude. We still appreciate you helping us out.

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
I wish I weren't bogged down with schoolwork. I'd love to contribute, but it'll be mid-May or so before I can do much.

D

Deleted member

Absol Absol
Is there any possible notes/percents for Tipper DTilt > UAir?
Or are we starting from scratch, might take a shot at it after I finish UTilt > BF.

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Absol Absol
Is there any possible notes/percents for Tipper DTilt > UAir?
Or are we starting from scratch, might take a shot at it after I finish UTilt > BF.
The kill combos percent should work past the ftilt one. So the end point of ftilt percents should be the start

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
Me being a long time greninja main involved in the process of collecting character specific data, I would be happy to be of assistance. Sheik is my secondary, which is why I care. All I need to know is what I need to research and the preferred spreadsheet layout.

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Me being a long time greninja main involved in the process of collecting character specific data, I would be happy to be of assistance. Sheik is my secondary, which is why I care. All I need to know is what I need to research and the preferred spreadsheet layout.
Hmm..there isn't much of a way to formulate this one, when its something I still didn't lab on how it works.

Soft Nair into tipper usmash is something I've seen zero do occasionally. Clearly knowing how it works first is a first priority before crunching numbers. Would mean a lot if you labbed it out. As a gredninja main I'm sure you've labbed your fair share of situational set ups.

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
Hmm..there isn't much of a way to formulate this one, when its something I still didn't lab on how it works.

Soft Nair into tipper usmash is something I've seen zero do occasionally. Clearly knowing how it works first is a first priority before crunching numbers. Would mean a lot if you labbed it out. As a gredninja main I'm sure you've labbed your fair share of situational set ups.
Haha nice little character jab there. Yes I will research it.

Top Bottom