• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Master Chief

If Senran Kagura has representation in Infinite; and since Asuka and Yumi are boring picks, WYR prefer Ikaruga or Yagyu

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I hate you for making me look those up,

Anyway, Yagyu.

WYR K. Rool's 5th alt after Kaptain, Roolenstein and Krusha be Pilot K. Rool from the unrelease Diddy Kong Pilot; a viking K. Rool based on Tropical Freeze; or an amalgimation of his 3 most iconic disguises?

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Pilot K. Rool from the unreleased Diddy Kong Pilot.

If Fred Flintstone will have alternative costumes in Multiversus, WYR like to have Barney Rubble or George Jetson as an alt.?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Retroville school - unless "his house" is interchangable with "his lab".

If SSBU were to have a character with doubled recolours for a specific alt like Brawl Wario or 3DS/Wii U Little Mac, WYR it be Link with the classic tunic, or Bowser Jr. with extra colours for Jr. specifically?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
CN CIty I guess?

WYR have Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII OR Bryan from Tekken in Smash 6 as a playable character?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll go with Battle Royale.

Wyr have Project M’s All-star smash (each player sets number of stocks and characters for each stock) or Smash Remix’s 12 character battle (think Squad Strike elimination but customizable number of stocks) in the next SSB?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
F-Type
FX Andross

If, in a distant future, Nick Brawl got to a Smash-like level with guests, WYR Disney's second rep after Mickey (but not including Fox/Pixar/TVA/e.t.c.) be Simba, Mulan, or Stitch?

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Top Bottom