• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'd just go for Goose, cause that's what he is. He'd be a hilarious troll character.

Would you rather have one of the Champions of Breath of the Wild as a Zelda newcomer, or Impa (based around HW Age of Calamity) ?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Champion - not sure which though. I'd rather Impa use her elderly design.

WYR Waluigi's reveal tagline be "Waluigi claims his purple prize!"; "Waluigi shows his potential!" or "Waluigi isn't just joking around!"?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll go with a Wario Land stage.

WYR have
Tom Nook or Toad as a newcomer next game?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Capcom Platform Fighter!

Wyr Have Donald, Micky and goofy as part of kingdom hearts but alongside with them we get Elsa, Minions and Shrek in the Game (Not as Fighters)!
Or would you prefer Goku to added after Sora (as a Fighter)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Donald, Goofy, and Mickey

If Disney made a platform fighter, WYR it be themed on villains (Ursula, Scar, Losto, Darth Vader, e.t.c.), Disney TVA (Gravity Falls, Star Vs., Amphibia, Kim Possible, e.t.c.) or The Simpsons?

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Donald, Goofy, and Mickey

If Disney made a platform fighter, WYR it be themed on villains (Ursula, Scar, Losto, Darth Vader, e.t.c.), Disney TVA (Gravity Falls, Star Vs., Amphibia, Kim Possible, e.t.c.) or The Simpsons?
Personally, I'd love to see one based on various villains. The thing is, the idea of Gaston, Bill Cypher and Frank Grimes battling to the death on the Death Star is just so incredibly appealing to me that I'd love to see it. Even so, I'd like to suggest that Cory, from Cory in the House, be added to the TVA title as a DLC character.

WYR have a crossover fighting game using various 80s movie characters, or a crossover fighting game purely focusing on horror media as a whole?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Kingdom Ages
WYR have Neptune or Blanc to represent the Hyperdimension Neptunia series in a future Smash.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Kids’ Club
WYR add
a Fall Guy or an Among Us Imposter as an assist trophy?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
2010's shows (Including those hated by the critics just for the laughs)

WYR prefer a DreamWorks-only platform fighter or a NBCUniversal-in-general platform fighter

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Meme Platform Fighter, since Battle Stadium D.O.N. and Jump Ultimate Stars alreadfy exists

If the WB crossover Fighting-Platformer is real, YWR prefer having David from Camp Camp or the Nomad from Nowhere as the Rooster Teeth rep?

Top Bottom