• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Captain Price.

WYR Fighter's pass 1 as it was or this except __ Banjo Kazooie _ takes Min-Min's reveal spot & replaces her

Tabuu __( Super Smash Bros. ) via HAL & Nintendo

Leon Wesker__ ( Resident Evil ) via Capcom

New Final Fantasy Rep __ via Square Enix

Scorpion __ ( Mortal Kombat ) via Capcom

Master Chief __ ( Halo ) via 343 Industries & Microsoft

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I feel that Waluigi would give a bigger reaction since he‘s no longer an assist trophy, so I’ll go with him.

WYR have a
new Rainbow Road stage or a Mario Party stage?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Halo

WYR have Amaterasu (from SMITE not Okami) OR Cassie from Paladins as a playable character?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Depends on whether Skye gets in after Cassie. If yes, Cassie. If not... still Cassie, but I'mma be sad that there's no Skye.

WYR
Halo gets a rep in Smash 6, but it's just the Halo multiplayer announcer and he replaces the announcer who's been in the series since Smash 4?
OR
Crash gets a rep in Smash 6, but it's only in the Subspace-Emissary-esque singleplayer mode and only appears at the end of every stage to show you how many collectibles you missed in the stage you just completed?

Last edited:
Halo Master Chief pick!

If we had had Assists in NASB, WYR want pack of Assists like This:
  • Mr. Krabs
  • Luan Loud
  • Krumm
  • Dennis Thornberry
  • Dora
  • Nick and Jr.
  • Fiends from Making Fiends

Or this?
  • Plankton
  • Kraang (TMNT)
  • Shriek DuBois
  • Arnold
  • Blue (Blues Clues)
  • Pinwheel Guy
  • Dibby (iCarly)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
The Latter

WYR have Venusaur, Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, Serperior, Chesnaught, Decidueye or Rillaboom as a playable?

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
US Advert

If we had WTF Character in Smash 6, WYR want Lark from Pilotwings or Diskun?
I personally think both could be hella cool... but my pick would be Diskun, simply because I'd love to see what the hell Sakurai would even do for a character like that.

Would you have Trophies return, but sacrifice World of Light and the entire Spirit mechanic in Smash - as well as all Spirit Events?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
PC Edutainment

If there was a Mario and Sonic racing crossover where Mario characters race in karts and Sonic characters race on foot, WYR have the exception to the rule be Nabbit on foot or Eggman in a kart?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Gameboy

WYR have Megaman or Simon get their smash design changed to their Captain N design?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Sol Badguy

WYR have Ashnard as a Mii Swordfighter costume or Fay as a Mii Gunner Costume?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Fay didn't show up on Google
Fay is from Star Fox 2 (I probably should've specified oops)

anyways for your WYR, I'd say American Robotnik as an Echo

WYR add Mipha from Breath of the Wild OR Kleavor from Pokemon Legends Arceus as a playable character?

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Mavis Beacon

If we were to get a faster but weaker Mario clone as opposed to slower but stronger Doc, WYR it be Small Mario or Shadow Mario?
Personally, I'd say Shadow Mario, but only if he gets a couple of unique moves more based on his own abilities (primarily his Paintbrush) such as maybe like his side smash or something... Though, "Small Mario" (if it means like, "mario without the mega mushroom") could have a lot of potential using more items overall? I'm not really sure - if a "Small Mario" got in, I'd much prefer to see 8-Bit Mario personally - so yeah, Shadow Mario is my choice.

Would you rather we get the ability to create "custom" alts for characters (in the form of being able to change the colours of pre-determined aspects of their appearance, such as in the case of Mario, his overalls, the red on his shirt and hat, his gloves and his shoes) OR would you prefer an improved and expanded Stage Builder with more tools overall, as well as more overall capacity to make better looking and playing stages?

Top Bottom