• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Razor

WYR add Bertie the Brain as the final fighter of FP2 basically being a cube with the game's screen on it with Os for hitboxes and Xs for hurtboxes, or have a gaming history spirit event with spirits for Bertie, Space Invader, Tennis for Two (not Pong pr Color TV Game) and the Asteroids from Asteroids?

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Razor

WYR add Bertie the Brain as the final fighter of FP2 basically being a cube with the game's screen on it with Os for hitboxes and Xs for hurtboxes, or have a gaming history spirit event with spirits for Bertie, Space Invader, Tennis for Two (not Pong pr Color TV Game) and the Asteroids from Asteroids?
Spirit event

Wyr add Piccolo or Kuririn

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
You mean this guy, right? hell yeah I want Kururin!

WYR add Paula as a Ness echo, or an alt for Ness a la Alph?
I would take a new character over a new skin any day.

Would you rather Pokémon Trainer get one new pokémon, or him/her get their own moveset (as in direct gameplay) featuring poké ball and pokémon related attacks, with a handful of melee attacks?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see the PKMN Trainer get one new Pokemon

WYR have Klonoa or Rayman playable?

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
While I like Cuphead, I really wanna see how a car would fight, so F-Type.

WYR have another FE newcomer or a Fortnite newcomer?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Waddle Dee

WYR
have the previous SSB games remastered on the Switch or have the next SSB game released on the Switch?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Waddle Dee

WYR
have the previous SSB games remastered on the Switch or have the next SSB game released on the Switch?
I am not sure... I would probably take a remaster since by the time a new Smash Bros. game is released (assuming even greater care is put into its production), the next console could very likely 'steal the show.'

Would you rather a goomba or an octorok to be a playable Smash Bros. character?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Goomba

WYR replace Mythra and Pyra with the Ghost Gang, utilising a similar gimmick, or replace Min Min with Ristar, also utilising a similar gimmick?
I am not an Ultimate player, know little about Min Min, and nothing about Ristar, Mythra, and Pyra, so I would default to the Ghost Gang.

Would you rather Snake or Lucario have a new echo?

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Character wise Snake, moveset wise Lucario because I can't stand fighting Snake, two of them would be even worse.

Would you rather have the Fan or Cracker Launcher return?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Chunky Kong

WYR have Dixie Kong or Shantae as the character to use their hair to fight?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I guess Chunky Kong
WYR have a map from
Sonic Adventure or Sonic Adventure 2

Top Bottom