• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Add Galaxy 2 to keep it Mario themed.

WYR have Smash Ultimate Deluxe Edition or a 3rd Fighter’s Pass (either case adds 4 more characters)?
Gems Collection, I love the handheld games but Chaotix really needs a rerelease

Let's try this again, since a certain someone didn't get the point of my previous question: WYR add Galaxy 2; 3D Land; DK64; and Wario World (all or nothing) to 3D All-Stars, or make it a proper remake of just the 3 games? (either way the limited release stuff doesn't happen)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Gems Collection, I love the handheld games but Chaotix really needs a rerelease

Let's try this again, since a certain someone didn't get the point of my previous question: WYR add Galaxy 2; 3D Land; DK64; and Wario World (all or nothing) to 3D All-Stars, or make it a proper remake of just the 3 games? (either way the limited release stuff doesn't happen)
The former, IDC.

WYR have a Mushroom Kingdom Warriors or a Pokémon Warriors?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Rayman 2 and 3.

WYR have a stage based on SNES Classic or a stage based on NES Remix?
NES Remix.

WYR have a rep from the early early days of gaming (talking late seventies and very early eighties here) in Smash, or a character from the last five years?

CHAMPIONX9

Smash Journeyman
Space Invader

WYR get Isaac or Crono as a playable fighter?
I betray Crono and Choose Isaac. Sorry, but if it's between those two and it's possible, Isaac is more unique.
WYR Richtofen from Call of Duty Zombies, or CJ from Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

CHAMPIONX9

Smash Journeyman
Digimon
Which never ever would you prefer to get in smash.
Miku or Hank Hill?
State your reasoning.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Segata Sanshiro because of SEGA bias.

WYR have the Arch-Illager from Minecraft Dungeons or Dragonlord from Dragon Quest 1 as a boss?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Pac-Man World

WYR have the Graboid from the movie Tremors as an Assist Trophy or Wario with a moveset based on the Land games?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Opa-Opa

WYR give all the Zelda characters "Dark Link" alts (except Ganondorf, who gets an original "Light Ganondorf" alt) or give Bowser; Bowser Jr.; the Koopalings; and Piranha Plant "Dry" alts?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Dry alts for sure!

WYR get a stage based on Tetris or a stage based on the original Pac Man?
I wanna say Tetris, but I’m gonna fo “original PAC-MAN” because we had that in Smash 3DS (and now I’m salty it got shelved from Ultimate in favor of MS Paint Land).

WYR have Plants vs. Zombies 1 port on Switch or ports of it and Plants vs. Zombies 2 on PS4 with the China-only content brought over internationally for the latter?

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Classic Sonic all the way, Classic Pit looks like Prince Assist trophy did the fusion dance with Dragonball Krillen

WYR Have Custom attacks in Smash Ultimate or multiple air dodges and rolls with no cool downs like in Smash 4?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Grima and Ho-Oh.

WYR have Crash Bandicoot's stage be designed to aesthetically appear like a "lost Smash 64 stage" (polygonal) and come with an N. Sanity Beach theme remix done in the Smash 64 soundfont (not the only song in Crash's pack obviously), or have it be a scrolling stage based on all the locations from Crash 1?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Grima and Ho-Oh.

WYR have Crash Bandicoot's stage be designed to aesthetically appear like a "lost Smash 64 stage" (polygonal) and come with an N. Sanity Beach theme remix done in the Smash 64 soundfont (not the only song in Crash's pack obviously), or have it be a scrolling stage based on all the locations from Crash 1?
Scrolling stage.

WYR have Plants vs. Zombies repped by a stage or a Spirit Event if it couldn’t get a fighter?

Top Bottom