• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

D

Deleted member

Prince of Sable was awesome as an assist. Definitely him, because I have no idea who Muddy Mole is.
WYR have Risky Boots or a fully fleshed Captain Syrup (as a fighter)

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
prince of sable

WYR be in charge of picking the new fighters or decide who gets buffs/nerfs

D

Deleted member

Picking the new fighters. I never liked nerfing & buffing, and don't want to put that garbage on other people.
Godzilla. I'm not a fan of Dedede's mask.
(answer my question above)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
rhythm girl (how dare you not pick masked Dedede)

captain syrup

wyr have a overwatch full fighter or mii fighter

D

Deleted member

Don't we already have a Mii Fighter? Overwatch until you can elaborate.
WYR have an all-echo 2nd Fighter Pass or an all 1st party

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon (His series is long time dead.)

WYR have a inanimate object become a fighter or Indominus Rex from Jurassic World as a boss?

D

Deleted member

Mega Man. His moveset is really not that unique w/o Custom Moves.
I'd rather have an inanimate object. Who would not want to beat up Incineroar with a recycling bin
Would you cut Varia Suit Samus for D.Va to be a fighter

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Two Warios

WYR go back in time to add Krystal to SSB4 OR go back in time to add Skull Kid into SSBM?

D

Deleted member

Pac-Man to Brawl. The way he got messed up was not even funny. Brawl was perfect for Sonic, tho. Melee was the 2nd entry. Keep him here.
If Sakurai asked you to cut 5 guests in exchange for more popular ones, who would you cut and why?

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Q: Can i cut Ganondorf and replace with a new rebooted Ganondorf?

lol 5 is too many but
incineroar=Crash
chrom= Spyro
corrin= Bandana dee

wyr thanos snap the cast or allow fourth party reps

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
allow 4th party reps.

let's say there's a Bubsy Mii costume, WYR the song bundled with him be a remix of Title from Bubsy 2, a remix of Welcome to Wonderland from Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tales or the original, unedited No Country For Old Cats from Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back?

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Nihilego. I'm not really into Pokémon games, but I like the jellyfish design.

WYR have your favorite videogame character make it in, or a stage based on your favorite videogame level gets added? (If your favorite character or stage is already in Smash, your 2nd favorite)

D

Deleted member

While nowhere near my favorite game, a level on Transformers Devastation would be sweet. Favourite character, nevertheless
WYR have blood or armor break

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Blood

WYR have Zomboss from Plants Vs Zombies as a boss (you fight him through different time peroids) or change Meta Knight's name to Borb?

Naptec

Smash Cadet
Blood

WYR have Zomboss from Plants Vs Zombies as a boss (you fight him through different time peroids) or change Meta Knight's name to Borb?
Zomboss from Plants Vs Zombies as a boss

WYR remove a specific type of characters (say me which one, and why) from the game or having Mickey Mouse as a DLC fighter?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mickey Mouse
*insert Sir Pelo joke here*

WYR have Tormentor from Dead Space 2 as a boss or Dalamadur from Monster Hunter as a stage? (You fight on top of the giant snake as it slithers around.)

D

Deleted member

Naptec Naptec
Remove a specific type(Echos; Richter[While Simon gets a better moveset], Ken, Dark Samus and Dark Pit become assists, everyone else is erased completely)
Dalamadur
WYR have the whole roster dress like Wii Fit Trainer or have the whole roster summon Arsene

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Dress like Wii Fit Trainer

WYR have Kirby with long legs as an alt costume or a fusion of Galeem/Dharkon?

Naptec

Smash Cadet
A fusion of Galeem and Dharkon, I think that might be something pretty cool

WYR have a new FE rep or a new Pokemon, both as a playable character?

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
A fusion of Galeem and Dharkon, I think that might be something pretty cool

WYR have a new FE rep or a new Pokemon, both as a playable character?
Pokémon rep. FE reps are getting extremely stale with moveset potential, and Pokémon have always been unique and fun to play as. I would pick Nihilego or Xurkitree.

WYR have a tour of Ultra Space, or a tour of the Alola region as a Pokémon stage?

Last edited:

Tankdank

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7959-0645-5771
Remove 3/4 of the cast.

Would you rather have another Sonic character or another guest character from a different fighting game franchise? I.E. Heihachi or Geese.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
That's easy. Guest from a different fighting game. There are many cool ones left!

WYR have a new boss added or five new assist trophies?

D

Deleted member

Five new assist trophies. Seriously?
WYR have a DLC full of surprises(Pirahna Plant, Terry, etc) or one full of 1st party only

Naptec

Smash Cadet
WYR have a DLC full of surprises(Pirahna Plant, Terry, etc) or one full of 1st party only
If you mean DLC Pack like Fighters Pass, I'll go with one full of surprises (as long as Goku isn't going in)

WYR change the Echo fighters to completely unique ones or rework all the characters up to Melee in order to better represent their series?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Change the echoes.

WYR have PaRappa the Rapper as Fighters Pass #5 with a trailer like Terry's that falsely teases the following other PS1 characters: Spyro, Abe, Crash Bandicoot, Jill Valentine, Heihachi, Klonoa, Pepsiman and Sweet Tooth (with the teased characters being a hard deconfirm) or have Muddy Mole revealed with a trailer that falsely teases the following Game Boy, Game Boy Colour and Game Boy Advance characters: Prince of Sable, Shantae, Land Wario, Ethan (G/S/C trainer), Tetromino, Isaac, Jill (from Drill Dozer) and Porky? (yet again, being hard deconfirms) (neither of these scenarios would be leaked beforehand)

Last edited:

Tankdank

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7959-0645-5771
PaRappa the Rapper only because I have faith that Pepsiman will grace us with his presence

WYR have Punch-Out Assist trophies or a basketball item to dunk on fools.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Punch out assist trophies

Since my last question was ignored, I will post it again.

WYR have a tour of Ultra Space, or a tour of the Alola region as a new traveling Pokémon stage?

D

Deleted member

Guzzlord
Make cases for why Pajama Ness, DXC Richter and Tennis Daisy should be in the game (as alternate costumes)

Top Bottom