• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Both Crash and Cortex

WYR have the T. Rex from Mario Odyssey as a newcomer or the G.U.N Truck as a unlockable character in Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
T. Rex

let's say Microsoft made a Smash game, would you rather the Windows rep be Clippy, the Space Cadet from 3D Pinball, McZee from 3D Movie Maker or Inori Aizawa?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
McZee

WYR have Thanatos as a boss or City Escape as a stage?
(Thanatos is the giant shark from Endless Ocean.)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Dynamite Headdy

WYR have the Groose from LOZ: Skyward Sword OR Doc Louis from Punch-Out!?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Doc Louis

WYR have The Loud House get a anime spinoff or Yoshi/Kirby crossover?

Last edited:

Mafew

Smash Rookie
Don’t like the loud house, but I think that would be interesting so loud house anime.

Would you rather have a story mode in Smash with better gameplay but little story (world of light) or one with characters interacting and doing things in cutscenes, but worse gameplay, (subspace)

Mafew

Smash Rookie
Meme man for the reaction videos

Would you rather have Smash characters stick to only video game characters or expand to other forms of media

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Other forms of media, Lincoln Loud would be my choice for a 4th party rep.

WYR be friends with Kirby and Yoshi or Shake King from Wario Land as a newcomer?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Shake King as a newcomer

WYR have a trailer at the end of a Nintendo E3 presentation that begins with a beautifully animated F-Zero anime, but then right as a really intense scene begins, it cuts to a screen written in spinning rainbow Comic Sans saying "F-ZERO IS DEAD!" before cutting to the real trailer for Make 10: A Journey of Numbers 2, or have Nintendo skip E3 and cancel Nintendo Direct in favour of just announcing new games and content on Twitter without images?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Vector!

WYR have Klonoa or Lilac (from Freedom Planet) as the 5th Character of the Fighters Pass?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Klonoa

WYR both Poochy and Bandana Dee as the 1st and 2nd characters of a Fighters Pass or George, Ralph and Lizzie from Rampage as newcomers? (Movie designs.)

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Bandana Dee and Poochy. Easily.

WYR Playing a song from a past Smash game on Battlefield change the design of Battlefield to the one from that game (kinda like Mementos), or the same thing, but with Final Destination instead?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Past Smash Game

WYR have a new Sonic stage being the G.U.N Truck or Thicc Meta Knight as an alt costume. (Obese and very fat version of him.)

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Uhhh G.U.N. Truck

(The previous question was between Battlefield or FD being like Mementos. I don't think you understood the question correctly.)

WYR Corrin have her Female alt as default or Wario have his Classic alt as default?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Classic Wario (With his moveset being the Land games.)

WYR have Fat Kirby as a newcomer or Godzilla as a 4th Party rep?

Mafew

Smash Rookie
Godzilla

Would you rather have a 3rd fighter pass or Melee Hd

Melee Hd would have a couple characters from newer smash games, a more balanced roster, a better story mode, and would be easier to get in to competitively while still being technical

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Melee HD (And have Wario with his Land moveset)

WYR be hugged by a big fat Kirby or a 4th season of the show Lost Tapes? (Burrunjor and Bunyip from Australia would make some very interesting episodes to watch.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know what The Lost Tapes is so I'm taking the latter. Hopefully he's not too hard....
WYR get a mediocre animated movie featuring only seven random 1st party fighters or a well-balanced "Super Bash Sisters" with satisfying extra fighters(Chun-Li, Shantae, etc.) but armor break and newhalfs

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
7 random first party fighters
Here's are my random choices:
1. Kirby
2. Yoshi
3. Dedede
4. Luigi
5. Incineroar
6. Ridley
7. Duck Hunt Duo

WYR be friends with Kirby and Dedede or Fat Meta Knight as a DLC fighter?

D

Deleted member

Here's are my choices:
1. Kirby
2. Yoshi
3. Dedede
4. Luigi
5. Incineroar
6. Ridley
7. Duck Hunt Duo
I said random, you can't just choose lol
And I'd rather be friends with Kirby and Dedede. There's no reason we need a fatter version of an already existing character. That is the issue with echoes.

D

Deleted member

Would you rather have switchable character costumes or swithchable art styles

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
switchable art styles. I'd go with the Yoshi series art style myself, unless DK's art style is ReBoot-esqe 90s CGI

WYR have Muddy Mole added as a trophy in Melee (replacing the Alpha trophy) or Jill brought back as an AT in 3DS/Wii U and Ultimate? (replacing Dr. Wright)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Meme Man.

WYR have Lloyd from EarthBound Beginnings, Jill from Drill Dozer and Isaac from the Binding of Isaac all added to the game and revealed in trailers that tease the more popular characters with the same names, or have each character (including those 3 who get in either way) just revealed in a blog post like in Brawl?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Blog post

If you had to pick a non-videogame character for a 4th party rep, would you choose Lincoln Loud or Garfield?

Last edited:

Azcorban

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't like to have any 4th party characters at all in the game. I would prefer Garfield tho.

WYR have Smash Tour or Custom Moves back?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Custom Moves

WYR have the G.U.N Truck from Sonic as a stage or Octane from Rocket League as a newcomer?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

G.U.N. That takes no thinking.
Would you rather have Jonesy as an assist or Kagamine Rin as a fighter

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Jonsey (I don't want a Fortnite rep, too overrated.)

WYR have Shake King from Wario Land or Zacian & Zamazenta from Sword/Shield as a newcomer?

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Zacian and Zamazenta.

Every single song has been removed from Smash except for one of these two songs. The song chosen will play at any point where there's supposed to be music playing. WYR choose "1877 Kars 4 Kids" or "Baby Shark"?

(Both of these songs make my ears bleed.)

D

Deleted member

Bowser's Castle. What kind of question?
WYR have D'Vorah or Moira as a fighter(If you don't know who they are, look them up)

Azcorban

Smash Cadet
eh. I'll take Moira. MK should get Scorpion, if there's a rep.

WYR get a modern or an old character as a fighter in the game (and who is it)?

Last edited:
Top Bottom