• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Shark Tale Script

WYR have a story mode with Nintendo locations or a fourth Mii Fighter? (I mean like a new type we have Brawler, Swordfighter and Gunner)

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Three is plenty enough, a new story mode would be cool. Though, I don't really care about the locations.

WYR finishing WoL without Skill tree or Spirits?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Shake King. No idea who he is, but better than cuts.

WYR K.Rool or Ridley to have their own boss forms ala Ganon/Giga Bowser?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Shake King. No idea who he is, but better than cuts.

WYR K.Rool or Ridley to have their own boss forms ala Ganon/Giga Bowser?
Shake King was the antagonist of Wario Land Shake It! He looks like Wario due to body shape and attacks except for his head

I would go with Ridley in his Omega form

WYR have a Yoshi alt with him wearing a costume of Poochy or Titan Dweevil as a newcomer

osby

Smash Obsessed
Shovel Knight.

Would you rather have more shooting or more battering items?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Benjamin Franklin just imagine him with lightning elemental powers

Foreman Spike driving excavator as retro rep or Kuma the bear for Tekken rep?

MALS

WYR have Cuphead or Shovel Knight playable?
By the way Man at legs is a bio-mechanical spider with a machine gun

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Kuma

Which Custom Neutral Special WYR have become a part of the character's regular moveset?:
  1. Stagnant Shuriken - Greninja
  2. Sleepy Toad - Peach
  3. Stomp - Sonic

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I would love for Wario to get the bull helmet when using WL-inspired attacks in the same way K. Rool gets his pirate hat, so the first.

WYR have F-Zero and Kuru Kuru Kururin's places in Nintendo history swapped (so The Game You Shouldn't Abbreviate came out as an SNES launch title and got many sequels as well as a playable fighter in Smash 64 but became dormant over time while F-Zero was a Japan and Europe exclusive launch title for the GBA which got two Japan-exclusive sequels and an AT in Brawl)

or

have Mario and Mole Mania's places in Nintendo, and gaming, history swapped? (so Muddy Mole is Nintendo's main mascot and inspired a wave of sequels and spin-offs, as well as sokoban genre mascots from many gaming companies while 2D platformers are less popular and Super Mario Bros. was a single lesser known Game Boy title that Nintendo rarely acknowledges)

D

Deleted member

Regi Trio, since I love them.

Would you rather get Mother 1 Final Mix or Mother 2.8 Birth By Melody?

D

Deleted member

I guess the second, because larger number means better game, right.

WYR get a weggie (may have misspelled it, but when bullies pull your underwhere up your but hurts) by Reggie, or give Reggie a weggie.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
get a wedgie.

WYR have Mother 3 localised but censored, or have Ripened: Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love localised uncensored? (if you're unfamiliar, that's a game where Tingle cheats on women in the land of Oz - I'm not making this up.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ummmm, you posted the same thing 3 times...?
Ripened: Tingle game uncensored.

WYR be trapped in the fog (Dead by Daylight), or be the boss in Kick the Boss on the app store?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
R.O.B stage

WYR want the entire Solar System as a stage (including Pluto) or Scolopendra (from Bayonetta) as a boss?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
the entire solar system actually sounds like a really cool stage.

WYR replace Piranha Plant with Fever, Chill and Weird (Dr. Mario's Viruses) with a gimmick similar to a mix of Pokemon Trainer and Shulk (switch between the 3, each having their own radically different stats but the exact same moveset), or replace Rosalina with a decloned Daisy?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Both sound pretty bad, but I'll go with Viruses, at least we'd get a new character.

WYR have an axe user newcomer or a newcomer that doesn't use melee weapons along with an axe item?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Axe user would be Camilla from Fire Emblem (she uses an axe)

WYR have Voyager 1 as a newcomer or Donphan to replace Pichu?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Voyager 1

WYR have Lucian from Lunar Knights or Beat from Jet Set Radio as a playable character

D

Deleted member

Beat, since I love Jet Set Radio.

Would you rather get a Rythm-themed Smash Bros game or a collaboration for a mobile game like FE Heroes or Pocket Camp?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I do really think Rythm Brothers sounds like a cool idea, which each minigames being based other serie they represent. But I would rather have a Smash RPG or a Smash Platformer.

WYR a Dynasty Warriors spinoff based on the Mario games or the Kirby games ?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Tatanga ! So Bowser Jr could actually fight without his Koopa Clown Car, because Tatanga would play like this instead of Bowser Jr.

WYR have Nintendo characters who are not from video games (like Mini-Kanguroo or Hanafuda Master) as playable in Smash or have characters from companies that aren't represented already (R.I.P Rayman and Monster Hunter. Also Shantae and Shovel Knight) ?

D

Deleted member

characters from companies that aren't in yet! May not allow Beat and Toad, but it makes Master Chief, Dwight Fairfield, and Freddi Fish way more likely than ever. Plus, Beat and Toad weren't ever going in, at least not right now.

WYR have Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight), or The Trapper (Dead by Daylight) playable?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
ChuChus

WYR have the Rabbids in shopping cart (from Rabbids go home) or Mr Shine and Bright for Kirby rep?

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
The Rabbids in a shopping cart (I always loved the game Rabbids go home !) !

WYR see F-ZERO getting ressurect or Golden Sun getting ressurect ?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
The Rabbids in a shopping cart (I always loved the game Rabbids go home !) !

WYR see F-ZERO getting ressurect or Golden Sun getting ressurect ?
Their final smash would have them flushing the opponents down the toilet along with XL stuff from the game like for example a cow,piano,jet turbine and even an entire airplane! (Loved playing the game, sometimes I would get scared of the loading screen or the toilet scene)

Last edited:
Top Bottom