• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
BattleToads

WYR have PokePark (from PokePark Wii: PIkachu's Adventure and its Sequel) or Ultra Space (from Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon) as the next Pokemon Stage

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Patra

WYR have Sceptile or Zoroark as a playable character? (Yes, I am aware Zoroark is a confirmed Poke Ball Pokemon)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Lightning; I believe FF gets a maximum of 2 reps, and I also believe that the Sonic series can ONLY get Tails as a second rep, or Knuckles if he isn't an AT in Smash 6.

WYR have only 1 alt costume (the original design) for every character as well as an echo for every character, or have 12 alt costumes for every character but no echoes to be seen?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
the latter. I love echos, but it's really hard to think of one for every fighter.

WYR have Spirits for characters from the Tingle spin-off games, or Spirits for Nintendo BIOS characters such as the 3DS eShop bag, Amelia (the Switch news girl) and the 3DS WiFi options guy?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Tingle spin-off games

WYR have Zeratul (from Starcraft) OR Lightning (from Final Fantasy XIII) as a playable character for DLC?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Klonoa

WYR have your main be nerfed to the bottom of the tier list OR have your main be cut?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Squid Sisters AT reskinned to a PaRappa the Rapper

WYR bring back the Unown Pokeball (from Melee) OR the Weavile Pokeball (From Brawl)?

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
Mighty and Ray

If Master Chief got in, and Arbiter got in as an echo of him, would you rather have 343 Guilty Spark or Sergeant Avery Johnson as a Halo assist trophy?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
every 5

WYR give :ultpikachu: Castastropika as a new Final Smash OR give :ultyounglink: Fierce Deity Link as a new final Smash?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Peppino as an AT

WYR have the song "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" or "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" as a song in Smash Ultimate?

WiredRM

Smash Cadet
Rosalina as an Echo I guess.

WYR Wario gets cut from the game, or Wario gets his entire moveset removed and is just a big fat punching bag for the other fighters?

osby

Smash Obsessed
First one, latter is just wrong.

WYR have Sandbag or Tabuu playable?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Sandbag. Tabuu always striked me as a generic character with a meaningless name (like seriously, Tabuu has NOTHING to do with the concept of taboo)

WYR have a Smash game that fixes all the gameplay problems that both the competitive and casual communities have with all the Smash games BUT you can only play as obscure side-characters from already obscure Nintendo games (Jinbe from Mole Mania, Gearmo from Drill Dozer and Alice & Ape 3 from Arm Wrestling are some of the LESS obscure characters), or have a Smash game with no big gameplay fixes and an unbalanced roster, BUT with all the big fan character picks?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Smash game with no big gameplay fixes and an unbalanced roster, BUT with all the big fan character picks?

WYR have Daroach or Gooey as the next playable Kirby character?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
All characters get a wall jump.

Would you rather have an obscure character (who's not an AT or a Spirit) from a dead/dormant franchise get into the game via DLC and make its franchise back under the spotlight or have a character who's an AT or a Mii costume or a Spirit get in but it doesn't promote its franchise ?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Roll

WYR have AiAi (from Super Monkey Ball) OR Neku Sakuraba (from The World Ends With You) as a Playable Character?

Top Bottom