• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
the prior. the latter would defeat the whole purpose of the game.

another WAH related question: WYR have Waluigi wear his Tennis Aces outfit as his default costume
, or have him wear his normal outfit as default?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Normal Outfit

WYR have Rayquaza OR Petey Piranha OR Porky as the next Subspace Emissary boss to become playable?

Last edited:

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Funky. Stretchy as Diddy's arms may be in Smash, I don't think they'd do Lanky justice.

WYR every character in the game have a counter (Like Marth's) or a reflector (like Fox's) as their down special?

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
A counter. It barely affects any of my mains.

Would you rather have all fighters have a transformation like Pokémon Trainer, or all fighters having two Final Smashes like Ryu?

D

Deleted member

Two final smashes!

Would you rather have Alm or Celica as a Fire Emblem newcomer?

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Celica, I think she's a lot neater.

WYR have Metal Mario as a Mario Echo or Dark Link as a Link Echo?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Metal Mario. The "Dark" Prefix is about to be overused

WYR have Dismarelda from YoKai Watch or Muk from Pokemon playable?

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Dismeralda. Much as I like Muk, I'd love some Yokai Watch representation... as odd a choice Dismeralda would be.

WYR Master Chief or Steve from Minecraft be playable?

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
I'd rather have Steve. He's a lot more interesting in my opinion.

Would you rather make Dr. Mario an echo or include Dr. Luigi as a non-echo?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Kirby anime, only because I've seen it

WYR have more Dragons or more Birds as playable characters?

WiredRM

Smash Cadet
Birds, as there's only Falco in the game right now vs. a few dragons or dragon-like characters (Charizard, Yoshi, Bowser, Ridley). Plus I'd be down for Decidueye as the new Pokemon, or Kazooie as part of Banjo-Kazooie.

WYR get Diablo or Nightmare as a 3rd party playable villain?

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
Nightmare. His design is amazing. And I know slightly more about Soul Calibur than Diablo (which still isn't much).

Might have already asked this, but would you rather have Master Chief (as an Xbox rep), Kratos (as a Playstation rep), or Gordon Freeman (as a PC gaming rep)?

WiredRM

Smash Cadet
Justin Bieber soundtrack, I can always just mute the game if I have to, or hopefully I can just slide the music volume toggle down to 0% in the options.

WYR get Mr. Mime or Garbodor as the next playable Pokemon?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
No.

WYR give Ness a redesign based on his North American artwork
(purple shorts, eyebrows, backwards cap, different shoes, red collar, different tuft of hair) or replace him all together with Ninten?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
North American Ness for me. Ninten's cool and all, but Ness has got him beat.

WYR have characters only be unlockable by lootboxes, or only have them playable within certain time periods (i.e. Mario only playable on March 10th, Jigglypuff only playable by 3 PM - 9 PM, etc.)? :troll:

WiredRM

Smash Cadet
Lootboxes, as sad as it sounds. The timelocked stuff in Splatoon 2 kept me from really engaging that content (looking at you, Salmon Run). At least with lootboxes I can eventually unlock everything and use it whenever I want, even if I have no ability to really determine what I unlock. I figure I'll unlock everything eventually anyways though. I can only hope that there's no duplicates in the lootboxes.

WYR Easier/shorter character unlocks but you have to unlock music tracks like in previous Smash titles, or challenging/longer character unlocks but all music is unlocked from the start?

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I was just gonna reply about the loot box question lol. I would take lootboxes AS LONG AS they are just like Overwatch's lootbox system. This system is fair, not hard to get, and characters wouldn't be too hard to get. (One lootbox per win)

I would take the slightly easier route for character unlocks but I'm more in the middle. I want unlocks to have interesting methods and not to be too easy or hard.

WYR: have Yanny or Laurel as a playable character? (I want to see the world burn > :')

Last edited:

WiredRM

Smash Cadet
WYR: have Yanny or Laurel as a playable character? (I want to see the world burn > :')
And who are those characters? I'm afraid I don't know what they're from.

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Overwatch

WYR have Hat Kid from A Hat in Time OR have Otus from Owlboy as a playable character?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hat Kid

Would you rather have Bowser's Galaxy Generator or BOTW Hyrule Castle as a stage?

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
TV/Movie characters. Mickey Mouse and Darth Vader > Sora don't @ me

If Sakurai included a Fullmetal Alchemist character, would you rather have Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang, or Scar?

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Eggman. I think that he's a more iconic villain (who would look great next to Bowser), and I feel like him in the Egg Mobile would translate much better into a playable character compared to Wily in one of his Wily Capsules.

WYR have Bass as a semi-clone of Mega Man, or Shadow as a semi-clone of Sonic?

Last edited:

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
Shadow. Although I'd take either. (Vile > Bass don't @ me)

This might be a weird question, but WYR have GameXplain or Source Gaming referenced in Ultimate somehow?

Top Bottom