• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

osby

Smash Obsessed
If it works a snake or blob like fighter would be interesting.
WYR have a sci-fi or fantasy based newcomer stage?

John Hohn

Smash Rookie
Fish. Just for the fun of it. It can function like how Goldeen does in Smash, only playable and obviously much more effective. It can flop around, maybe shoot some water out of it's mouth, and there are tons of evolutionary traits like poison, quills, and electricity that a fish can utilize.

WYR have every character suddenly be able to fly or breathe fire?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Star Wars.

Would you rather have every character get Bayonetta legs or have Manachu as a rare unlockable fighter in Smash Switch.
Bayonetta Legs

Would you rather have all characters drink milk as a taunt (like Young Link in Melee) OR have all characters hide in a box as a taunt (like Snake in Brawl)?

John Hohn

Smash Rookie
Drinking milk. Hiding in a box just seems cowardly.

WYR have Super Smash Bros officially renamed as Super Smash People, or have all newcomers be Apache Attack Helicopters?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros officially renamed as Super Smash People

Which Pokemon Stage would you rather have of these options
  • Return Saffron City
  • Return Spear Pillar
  • Return Unova Pokemon League
  • Return Kalos Pokemon League

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Super Smash Bros officially renamed as Super Smash People

Which Pokemon Stage would you rather have of these options
  • Return Saffron City
  • Return Spear Pillar
  • Return Unova Pokemon League
  • Return Kalos Pokemon League
Saffron City

WYR have Bubsy unlockable, but to unlock him you have to watch the full half hour pilot episode of Bubsy the cartoon show OR Bass and Treble playable, but you have to watch the entire season of the old 90s cartoon (Fightoh for everlasting peace) as well as the first four of the Mega Man Exe anime. Dubbed.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bubsy. I wanted him in Smash anyway!

since I didn't get a proper response to this one last time, WYR have Metal Head DK from the DKC cartoon, Boxer DK from Punch-Out, Cranky in his prime, Wizard DK from Mario Party 2 or Turbo Charge DK from Skylanders as DK's alt?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Boxer DK.

Knowing whoever you pick will also receive a new game for switch: Mike Jones from Star Tropics or Masked Man from Mother/Earthbound?

John Hohn

Smash Rookie
M8, that song is fire, I'd take that song over no song any day!

WYR have Luigi referred to as Mario or have Link referred to as Zelda?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Link referred to as Zelda

WYR have Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII OR Alraune from Bayonetta 2?

Last edited:

John Hohn

Smash Rookie
Planet Sheen. Kirby's my main, I couldn't do that to him.

WYR have DLC Waluigi as an Echo of Luigi, or have DLC Funky Kong as an Echo of Donket Kong?

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
Bomberman without a doubt. He’s my most wanted Third Party and who I thought was the most likely Third Party.

Would you rather have 4 more newcomers and 3 more echoes OR 5 more newcomers and 5 more echoes?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Bomberman without a doubt. He’s my most wanted Third Party and who I thought was the most likely Third Party.

Would you rather have 4 more newcomers and 3 more echoes OR 5 more newcomers and 5 more echoes?
5 more newcomers and 5 more echoes

WYR have a Dragon Quest Character as another Square-Enix Rep or Aiai from Super Monkey Ball as another Sega Rep?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I still want Meowth in Smash, dammit.

Smash Ultimate finally has all the original starters :002::006::007: and the starter from Yellow version :025: and the first Legendary Pokémon :150: and of course this random Pokémon :039: and yet this Pokémon :052: still is not in the game as a playable fighter. :sadeyes:

This hurts me more than Daisy (and possibly Metal Mario) getting in over Toad.

1528910927230.png

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Air taunts
WYR have more taunts or more victory animations?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ideally not have him at all but as a unique fighter, if I have to. I don't think double echo is a thing.
WYR have a Star Fox or Zelda echo?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If you mean Zelda the character, Star Fox. I've tried to main Zelda in Brawl and Smash 4 and it's just such an awkward moveset to use in 1v1. The spacies have a good move set, and James or Krystal would be nice additions.

Drats. I was too late.
Every song, easily. I actually use those.

Out of these two unrepresented franchises, WYR see a character from Fatal Frame or Codename S.T.E.A.M.?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Time. I prefer it to others greatly.
WYR have all previous modes or all new modes?

Top Bottom