• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THC 5: TAJ Has Cash

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
;)
Where are you staying until Sunday?
I have no clue lajflsdfaji jajaja if you're offering a residence ofr the night i may agree.

ps johnnnnnayyyyy if you want a ride i'll give you the exceptiohn with a free one since we are lakcign in previous chill experience and i dn't mind a 2 hr drive with you and you don't live far for a pick up. eerone else can ****ing **** off

Jane

Smash Hero
;)

I have no clue lajflsdfaji jajaja if you're offering a residence ofr the night i may agree.

ps johnnnnnayyyyy if you want a ride i'll give you the exceptiohn with a free one since we are lakcign in previous chill experience and i dn't mind a 2 hr drive with you and you don't live far for a pick up. eerone else can ****ing **** off
hahah my nigga! :yeahboi: but it depends. what are you doing on sunday, and would i be able to tag along with you to these things?

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I was clearly drunk when I wrote that so I did not think of all those circumstances jaja. However Sunday will probably just consist of Phoenix Art Museum and sushi. I want to head back before evening.

Jane

Smash Hero
so i just found out my grandma is going to be passing by tucson on saturday, that means i have to be here :( ajhsldflkjshf

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
K9 needs assistance making it to the tourney.

Can anyone near or on the way from Stapley Rd. and Broadway pick him up and take him to the tourney? (480-343-6799)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
So is this thing happening on the 21st, or not? I bought a non-refundable ticket to Phoenix and I'm going to be extremely pissed off if I just wasted my money.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Yes, I had trouble getting confirmation that I'd be available for the 21st, so I didn't want to commit to anything right away.

I still have to work, but only to 10am, so as far as I'm concerned we can still do a tournament. I'm not sure how many people we'll have because of the short notice, but please make your way out if you're available. :D

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Yes, I had trouble getting confirmation that I'd be available for the 21st, so I didn't want to commit to anything right away.

I still have to work, but only to 10am, so as far as I'm concerned we can still do a tournament. I'm not sure how many people we'll have because of the short notice, but please make your way out if you're available. :D
Um, could someone post more details about this, please? Or:link:me to wherever they can be found?

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Ok, we're starting promptly at 1:00 pm. I'm not sure how many people will be there, but we have three TVs, so if we can get a couple more and cubes, it would be greatly appreciated. You can show up as early as 11:00am, but I recommend being here at noon so we can start on time and have tons of time for friendlies/mms/hype matches later.

Please try to bring $5 bills.

I'll have to have everyone out around 3:00 am this time around. We'll likely have the tourney wrapped up around 8pm like last time.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'll come for friendlies and maybe singles depending on when it starts

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I will have a gamecube, ridepending.

Frosty/other Phoenicians able to get me.and Cori from Tempe? I has money.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
So is this thing happening on the 21st, or not? I bought a non-refundable ticket to Phoenix and I'm going to be extremely pissed off if I just wasted my money.

Rubyiris logic: buy ticket, then ask question

Tai: YOU LUCKY I AIN'T THERE TO TAP DAT ASS

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I want the next tournament to be on the 25th. There is a SLIGHT possibility that it could be changed, but that was the case for the last two, so **** it let's go.

Actually, you guys should vote if you want the next tournament in Tucson or Gilbert. Tucson on the 18th or Gilbert 25th. Doing both is also viable I suppose. I won't be able to make the Tucson one though.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
I'll go to Gilbert on the 25th. Possibly could make it to Tuscon on the 18th. If I can get VirtualDub to stop crashing my laptop, I'll bring a TV and Cube to any events I attend.

inb4 the existence of my TV and Cube is entirely dependent on the compatibility of VirtualDub and my laptop.

zimantha

Smash Rookie
Gilbert for sure! (Friendlies anyone? I'm Fish's gf so you have probably seen me before! ^.^)

Also I gotta talk to the other Flagstaff members to see when the entire giant colossal gargantuan group of flag will be there, imagine all 4 of us!

AXE 09

Smash Master
I already have off work on the 25th so I should be there!!! Dang I haven't gone to an AZ tourney since... well it's been almost a year now I think lol.

I can't go to the Tucson one though if there will be one on the 18th cuz I can't get off work =( I need to request off like a month in advanced.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
I of course prefer Gilbert because:

I like getting home before 4am.
I like not paying for gas.
I dislike having to drive 3-4 hours in a day.
Tucson dislikes me.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I can't make it to this tournament if it's held in Gilbert. As much as I love Gilbert tournaments, I have bills that need to be paid, and the 25th is on the week BETWEEN paychecks for me.

Anyone want to help me out with transportation fees? :)

Top Bottom