• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THC 5: TAJ Has Cash

Corigames

Smash Hero
From what it sounds like, I'm just going to show up to an empty building, throw $5 in a box, and then pick it up and walk home. : P

Corigames

Smash Hero
I think it's just that all the most awesome things are going to happen on the 17th, so, naturally, a Melee tournament would also have to take place on such a date.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Great Derek. Now he'll be upset and won't come >_<

Xander, I
'd
love
to kill
you. I'll stand
over you
with you
r controller and a
but
cherknife.
I
feel the
need to
cut your balls off and make you
have a voice
that is a bloody gurgle
. I
'll
smile when you
, bloody and bruised,
look
up
at me, and I
"ll
gaze at you with
malicious
intensity and passion
ate blood lust
. Please,
Xander, pick one:
let me
slit your wrists to bleed out or burn your eyes and
make
you blind. Oh the
decisions.
I can't wait until you get here! <3Cori

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Great Derek. Now he'll be upset and won't come >_<

[COLLAPSE="Spoiler Alert"]Xander, I
'd
love
to kill
you. I'll stand
over you
with you
r controller and a
but
cherknife.
I
feel the
need to
cut your balls off and make you
have a voice
that is a bloody gurgle
. I
'll
smile when you
, bloody and bruised,
look
up
at me, and I
"ll
gaze at you with
malicious
intensity and passion
ate blood lust
. Please,
Xander, pick one:
let me
slit your wrists to bleed out or burn your eyes and
make
you blind. Oh the
decisions.
I can't wait until you get here! <3Cori[/COLLAPSE]
Hey, people should know by now that they can entirely disregard anything I write in dark red or transparent text, because it means I'm half-serious, half-trolling. Also, holy ****, you have problems O_O

Corigames

Smash Hero
But doesn't that mean that that post is trolling, meaning that you are trolling me by saying that's the only time you troll with it, as if to say that the red text could be used not to troll? Is this a troll^2 ?

I'm not falling for it.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Well, 50-50 chance of me being serious vs. me trolling. If I'm trolling, I'm trolling, but if I'm serious, then I'm serious about being half-serious and half-trolling. That makes a 25-75 chance of me being serious vs. me trolling. Of course, this post is also in dark red and transparent text, so ... you do the math 8D

Answer: You fell for it by using more text to respond than I used to troll.

Also, 0-100 chance of me being serious vs. me trolling.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming.
to this tournament. I'll want to stay til Sunday to do other things. Give me $10 gas money if you want a ride or
f
l
uck
off.

:phone:

:phone:

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Yo, it's my friend's birthday next week also and we're gonna go hard in the paint later, so we need to wrap this tourney up by 8pm. Please show up on time, I'm serious. We're starting at 1pm AT THE LATEST. Get here by 12pm, and we're going to fly through this tournament.

The faster we finish the more time for friendlies. :D This is MY tournament, so I'm going to jump on you to play your matches. If you do not want to invoke my wrath, actively keep up with your matches.

Also, we have three TVs, and I have no idea how many people will be here... so if you have room in your car to bring a TV just in case, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd imagine 4-5 TVs would be fine though.

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
less than 30
these usually get like, 20-30 people
but a lot of people are flaking out

you should definitely still come by though
get to know the community and get some experience
Oh...ƒuck it I'm not going then.

..kidding ;)

Hey, out of curiosity, is anyone going to this tourney named Tony or Kyne? I remember back around 2007 or 2008, Atomic Comics near Bookman's/99¢store in Mesa held a string of Melee tourneys. There were these two dudes, Tony--black, tall, maybe in his 20's, and Kyne--white, curly hair (iirc), about the same age (claimed to be Tony's apprentice) that whooped just about everybody's *** there. I mean, they were pro as hell. I'm not very good in matches (stadium player myself), but I know what good is. These two dudes, I would imagine, were not the type to just play the game then move on. Tony went to tourneys all around the country if I'm not mistaken. Does anybody know anything about these guys by any random chance at all???

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I won't be bringing my TV, since I'm greyhounding up here, unless Kyle or Jackie wouldn't mind transporting my TV, just for the tournament's sake.

Also, I don't know if it's been finalized or not, but who's picking up me+Cori?

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I'm Tony. Kyne is my roomate, and the tourney is at our house. :D
HAHA! I had a feeling that might be the case!!!! Damn, hahaha. I still remember the time you whooped me on green-greens.. you kept star-KO shining me as Falco xD

I'll make sure to say wassup and let you know who I am next week, even though you probably won't have the faintest memory of our past encounters. (I'm sure you've squashed too many rands to keep counting!)

And in that green-greens match, I still remember you gave me the option of blind picks, and I declined. Hehehe....

Hey, 'grats on winners finals at Genesis 2 also, man! Had to go rewatch some of those vids from ajpanton: it always is a different experience when you actually know who is playing!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Watching Tony play live @Genesis2 was one of the best experiences of my life. My throat was sore for a week with how loud I was being.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Everyone must be here before 1. We will be starting at 1, no exceptions. We will be wrapping up at 8.

Taj has plans at around 8, so he will be running things with an iron fist.

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
wait so that means getting kicked out at 8? or what happens after 8?
We came to party rock
Everybody its on
Let's go
SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS.

I figure something along the lines of this.

Anyone around the phoenix area I can give a ride to. I have room for 4, so first ask first serve. PM me if you want a ride, or would like my number.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Sorry, I can't have people staying super late this time. Next time, there shouldn't be a problem with people staying a bit longer for post-tournament matches.

I didn't know my friend decided to stay in town for his party instead of going to Vegas.

Top Bottom