• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THC 5: TAJ Has Cash

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
His Falcon sucks, he's washed up. <3

As long as he's slaying peaches though, it's all good.

What I want to know is if you'll be there, Jeff. I haven't seen you since Genesis 2, man. I miss ya.

freaksheet

Smash Cadet
I'm hoping I actually do well, And don't end up just getting ***** in the first round.
But I am confident in my skills.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Who do you play as?
Because if you play as either Falco or Fox, Well. I'll just accept my loss now. :p
He techs away most of time versus Peach so he won't get dsmashed again. So dash attack techchase into grab death combos.

It's that easy versus Rubyiris :awesome:

:phone:

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Ok guys, this one is probably going to be bigger than all the rest. So once again, I'd greatly appreciate the extra set-ups. I have four TVs and two cubes at my house already. I have space for 3-4 more TVs and that should be enough to keep the tourney running smoothly and of course, plenty of friendlies. :D

With that said, because I have plans for later we want to wrap this up quickly, but I don't have to kick you out early because of Wobbles being here. So, our goal is to finish by 7:30ish, but I wouldn't mind us finishing finals by 9:00pm, with doors closing around midnight.

In order for this to happen, I need everyone to be here for signups around noon as I want to start promptly at 1:00pm. You can be here as early as 10-11am though if you want.

Thank you.

Also, please try to bring $5/$10 dollar bills so change isn't an issue. :)

k9.

Smash Ace
Sorry Taj me and Kira would come for sure, but we are taking our first car pool to cali that weekend, for E4U remix, held by mike. Wish us gl man. AZ is going off this year we are going to kick ***.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Yeah your Kirby beats me LOL.

but seriously, don't get it twisted about your peach. It's good, it you don't beat me nearly as often as you think you do.

:phone:

MMZJSFMMX10MM

Smash Cadet
I probably won't be at this tournament, maybe the next. Are more matches going to be put on YouTube from last tournament though? I wanted to see them to see how I should improve.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i'm sorry i've been delaying with videos from the last tourney

it's been a combination of being busy, being lazy, and being discouraged about losing the matches i actually wanted to see

i'm sorry about being self-centered regarding the vids. i'll try to get them all up today, and i hope you guys will trust me to treat the vids from THC3 with higher priority.

in other news, i'm going to **** around with xsplit and twitch.tv this week and see if i can get a live stream with a player cam for THC3.

Top Bottom