• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THC 5: TAJ Has Cash

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I hang out with you and Chuckie at the same time, I begin to suspect that I'm already in one.

I think we should postpone since Tucson is once again full of Johns :p

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Then rest of Tucson might hate Coty, but he's p. chill in MY book. (I'm secretly SV. ;D)

...Can has ride? :3

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
So, is this date set in stone enough to where I can request it off without fear of it getting changed?

DualCats

Smash Ace
There is a realistic chance I can make it to this. It will be in the evening, however, so I can't really enter the tournament.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Buh buh but but you didn't go to Tony's place either! I had to get 3 stocked by Tony instead of you, and now you are saying you aren't going to this either to crush my dreams and ruin my life? Thanks for nothing Coty.

In other news, Xander and I would greatly appreciate a ride if Coty doesn't go.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Last night I could either hang out with my friend in med school that I see once every 4-5 months, or play smash, which I do often enough for my taste. And on the 17th is going to be Christmas dinner with him and other friends, and since I don't have an family out here, for me it's my real Christmas dinner, so it's kinda important that I go to it lol.

But I might go just to **** in teams and eliminate you two :troll:

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
The day that basically finishes up my semester at MCC is the 14th. I'll definitely be coming to this event, and provided my friend can get the day off, he'll be joining me. This is only about 30min from where him and I live.

Does anybody have an educated guess as to how many people will be showing up, out of curiosity? More than 50?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
less than 30
these usually get like, 20-30 people
but a lot of people are flaking out

you should definitely still come by though
get to know the community and get some experience

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Last night I could either hang out with my friend in med school that I see once every 4-5 months, or play smash, which I do often enough for my taste. And on the 17th is going to be Christmas dinner with him and other friends, and since I don't have an family out here, for me it's my real Christmas dinner, so it's kinda important that I go to it lol.

But I might go just to **** in teams and eliminate you two :troll:
Hanging out with your friend in med school?

That's a John
Dorian
if I've ever seen one.

Jane

Smash Hero
i must admit, i do love
THE WORD
cock. who doesnt like yelling out cock or any of its derivatives at the top of their lungs every once in a while?

Top Bottom