• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That's right - Meowth for Smash Switch

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Looking forward to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX aka the closest thing I have to Meowth’s own game.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
too bad that tech demo never amounted to anything beyond a trophy in melee
It’s too bad Nintendo and Pokémon Company didn’t see the opportunity to make Meowth’s Party a Guitar Hero type of game when Guitar Hero games were all the rage in the late 2000s.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
It’s too bad Nintendo and Pokémon Company didn’t see the opportunity to make Meowth’s Party a Guitar Hero type of game when Guitar Hero games were all the rage in the late 2000s.
maybe something for a rhythm paradise crossover

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
well yeah thats what techo demos usually are
I was more meaning in the general assumptions I've seen saying "It was nothing more than just a tech demo to showcase the GC's capabilities" despite the lack of information to confirm either thing, and there being some evidence suggesting it might have been planned as its own project.
Apologies if I miss understood what you meant though.

On the topic of a Meowth game, a Team Rocket focused game or even DLC now with Meowth as the mascot would be splendid.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I was more meaning in the general assumptions I've seen saying "It was nothing more than just a tech demo to showcase the GC's capabilities" despite the lack of information to confirm either thing, and there being some evidence suggesting it might have been planned as its own project.
Apologies if I miss understood what you meant though.
dont worry about i misunderstand people all the time

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I think Meowth’s partner in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX will be Skitty. I will have a cat team.

I’m wondering if PMD DX is only one game, not two versions like the original GBA and DS versions.

What were the differences between Red Team and Blue Team versions?

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I think Meowth’s partner in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX will be Skitty. I will have a cat team.

I’m wondering if PMD DX is only one game, not two versions like the original GBA and DS versions.

What were the differences between Red Team and Blue Team versions?
You can't pick Skitty due to both being Normal types, and the game not allowing you to pick two of the same types like in the original I believe.

Aside from Blue being on the DS and Red being on GBA (so some different compressed tracks and dual screen differences for the ds), mainly version exclusives Pokemon.

It's that time where we fantasize about Meowth being announced as playable, like how he would with boss fantasies.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
You can't pick Skitty due to both being Normal types, and the game not allowing you to pick two of the same types like in the original I believe.
Oh, that sucks. I thought Skitty was retconned to be Fairy type like Jigglypuff and Gardevoir were. Oh well.

Guess I’ll pick Pikachu or Chikorita (my starter in Gold) or Torchic (my starter in Sapphire) as Meowth’s partner.

The lack of Meowth in Super Mystery Dungeon for the 3DS was the main reason why I didn’t get it. That and the only non-starter Pokémon were Pikachu and Lucario Riolu. That’s it?

So yeah, it looks like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX will be my first PMD game.

Anyway, I see that there will be an announcement for DLC Fighter #5 on Thursday. I noticed that Sakurai is holding up three fingers... so I wonder if Sakurai will be announcing three characters (Fighter #5 and two post-Fighter Pass fighters)...

Fantasy Time! The three fingers are a hint that Team Rocket Trio might be getting in! :awesome:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So... there is a second Fighter Pass with 6 more fighters.

Sakurai said he already decided on them... but that won’t stop me from hoping and dreaming that Meowth & Team Rocket will one day get in Smash as a playable fighter instead of as a Pokéball summon and a Mii costume.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
So... there is a second Fighter Pass with 6 more fighters.

Sakurai said he already decided on them... but that won’t stop me from hoping and dreaming that Meowth & Team Rocket will one day get in Smash as a playable fighter instead of as a Pokéball summon and a Mii costume.
First TR Mii costumes were shown and now Rabbids? I'd like to believe...but I'll keep my expectations cautiously. It'd be perfect though.

And agreed, I'd really love to see more activity in this thread as well as just more sociability across the net about Meowth in Smash, more Youtube videos on the topic ect (Isaac thread has a bunch of interactions despite being an AT role atm). Sadly I don't have much to showcase myself atm.

Though since we've gone long past the base game launch and Meowth's Pokeball interactions have largely just been mainly ports since Brawl (meaning they never spent much effort into Meowth in Smash past that), hopefully this means they didn't put him out of the running. Galarian and Alolan Meowth make no appearances at all, compared to Vulpix which got both its forms as some.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
There is a difference between hoping/dreaming and expecting.

I also wish to see more people requesting for Meowth... but alas... all we can do is continue showing Nintendo/Pokémon Company/Sakurai our support for Meowth.

I wish to see Meowth being treated as a mascot in Pokémon games and merchandise like Pokémon Company usually do with Pikachu, Eevee, the Kanto starters, and Mewtwo.

Meowth & Team Rocket appearing in Let’s Go was a good start but I hope they will continue making appearances in future Pokémon games, whether they are main games or spin-off games.

So far, the Pokémon Company have given Meowth potential alternate costumes (Alolan and Galarian forms) and a potential Final Smash (Gigantamax Meowth). But what about a fighting style? Meowth needs something that would catch Sakurai’s eye. Meowth, as a stand alone Pokémon, have not caught Sakurai’s eye.

That is why I started suggesting the whole Meowth & Team Rocket idea where Meowth would team up with Ekans and Koffing (or Arbok and Weezing). That is also why I started asking for Jessie and James to appear in more Pokémon games... hopefully a Team Rocket spin-off game... so Meowth would have more stuff from the games to build a Smash moveset instead of using the anime mechas and Wobbuffet (I would use them to build a Smash moveset if they become canon in the games). At the very least, Jessie and James are canon now.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I wish to see Meowth being treated as a mascot in Pokémon games and merchandise like Pokémon Company usually do with Pikachu, Eevee, the Kanto starters, and Mewtwo.
He kind of already is, at least as much as Mewtwo. For the record, Meowth and Eevee both have more cards than Charizard, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and Lucario.
Example: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Meowth_(TCG)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_(TCG)

People just undermine his value there. He may not be the spotlight as much as them when he's around marketing, but he is more recurring than them there I'd say even.

I'd still really like to see him as the mascot for a villain focused game though.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
People just undermine his value there. He may not be the spotlight as much as them when he's around marketing, but he is more recurring than them there I'd say even.
I am probably guilty of underestimating Meowth’s value too. I guess it is because it feels like it is rare for Meowth to be in the spotlight.

What is this “spotlight” we speak of? To me, it is the following:
  • Used to announce new features in new games (examples: Alolan Meowth and Gigantamax Meowth; please note that Nintendo did not announce Galarian Meowth like they did with Alolan Meowth)
  • Used to get people interested in new games (examples: Team Rocket in Pokémon Let’s Go)
  • To a lesser extent, main roles in spin-off games (examples: Meowth in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX)

I learned that recurring =/= being in the spotlight. For example, look at Toad in Mario series. He is one of the most recurring characters in Mario games but he gets to be in the spotlight when he is a main character in a main game or has his own spin-off game.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I am probably guilty of underestimating Meowth’s value too. I guess it is because it feels like it is rare for Meowth to be in the spotlight.

What is this “spotlight” we speak of? To me, it is the following:
  • Used to announce new features in new games (examples: Alolan Meowth and Gigantamax Meowth; please note that Nintendo did not announce Galarian Meowth like they did with Alolan Meowth)
  • Used to get people interested in new games (examples: Team Rocket in Pokémon Let’s Go)
  • To a lesser extent, main roles in spin-off games (examples: Meowth in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX)

I learned that recurring =/= being in the spotlight. For example, look at Toad in Mario series. He is one of the most recurring characters in Mario games but he gets to be in the spotlight when he is a main character in a main game or has his own spin-off game.
Well it isn't exactly as if he's not been made the spotlight: He has a fair amount of events https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/052.shtml + if you recall things like the Meowth's Party Promotion around gen 2-3, the Team Rocket Takeover event, being one of the only non starter mons to be a mascot for a Pokemon Center (Okasa) and generally things like that that give him some focus.

it's just rather inconsistenly done with him (sometimes being in things a lot of fans wouldn't have noticed). Though honestly considering people undermine Eevee's value a fair amount too who is being the spotlight in recent times, I definitely do still think people undermine his as well.

I think they have a lot of potential to play around with his rivalry with Pikachu even further than they already have, they have a clear longtime recurring rival with the mascot of the series, there's so much they could do with it.
It bothers me Pikachu is one of the only original 8 characters left to not have a rival.

Team Scorpion

Smash Cadet
I know this has slim to no chances at actually being a thing, but I've always wanted a second Trainer-type fighter with three Poke'mon at his disposal, either based on a standard Team Rocket goon or Giovanni. I'm sure Meowth could be one of them. My dream line up for it always included Nidoking as the final one (equal to trainer's Charizard).

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I know this has slim to no chances at actually being a thing, but I've always wanted a second Trainer-type fighter with three Poke'mon at his disposal, either based on a standard Team Rocket goon or Giovanni. I'm sure Meowth could be one of them. My dream line up for it always included Nidoking as the final one (equal to trainer's Charizard).
If Giovanni is the Trainer Nidoking would definitely be there, normally Persian should too but Persian over Meowth as playable would be pretty wrong. So an exception would need to be made.
Meowth would probably fit best with a goon/Jessie and James if with any though. Personally I still like the suggested idea of using Arbok and Weezing as mechanics and Wobbuffet as a move most though.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
It bothers me Pikachu is one of the only original 8 characters left to not have a rival.
Right? And it isn’t like Eevee has a long storied rivalry with Pikachu like Meowth does.

And then there is Team Rocket, the most recurring and prolific criminal organization in the series. They would be objectively the best choice to rival Pokémon Trainer in Smash.

Meowth & Team Rocket would have given the Pokémon series a true villain.

I don’t believe that Team Rocket Mii costume is what Sakurai had in mind for Team Rocket. He has to know that Mii Brawler is not what Team Rocket is. Team Rocket Grunts, including Jessie and James, are Pokémon Trainers. Pokémon Trainers don’t fight directly. They send out their Pokémon to do the fighting. :052::023::109:

Seeing those Meowth’s Party pictures... :(

We could have gotten a Meowth’s Party sequel or even a remake for the Switch if it was a real game for the GameCube.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Right? And it isn’t like Eevee has a long storied rivalry with Pikachu like Meowth does.

And then there is Team Rocket, the most recurring and prolific criminal organization in the series. They would be objectively the best choice to rival Pokémon Trainer in Smash..
I don't consider Eevee a rival as much as a counterpart to Pikachu. A rival for Pikachu is more along the lines of: Meowth, Mimikyu and Raichu. Pokemon he's had beefs with.

I've seen some people say "Mewtwo fills the role of a rival" but he definitely doesn't, and if it's with anyone it's definitely not Pikachu, it's with Pokemon Trainer given their history in the series with them. Although I'd still say giving a rival to the face of the series is pretty important. :pikachu:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hello there. I watched the Pokemon anime a lot as a kid and grew fond of Meowth. He’s one the few iconic gen 1 Pokemon that has yet to be playable in Smash and I think he’d have a basic but fun and unique move-set. I support him.:052:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So for fun, I came up with a Challenger Pack for Meowth & Team Rocket.

Pokémon Challenger Pack
Playable Fighter
  • Meowth & Team Rocket :052::023::109:
Stage
  • Team Rocket’s Castle (Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon)
Stage aesthetics - background
84E44047-1613-4049-BA98-62C8072F647F.jpeg

Stage aesthetics - floor
6BB71150-8E46-4FB9-A1B7-3BD1AE8011BB.jpeg

Stage features - teleportation floor tiles
90497434-A755-4A65-8E3B-7A7E56007761.jpeg

They work like the Warp Pipes in the Mushroom Kingdom stage. Press Down to teleport to another teleportation floor tile.

Stage features - arrow floor tiles
263C89CF-7FF0-4773-ADDA-692037105E63.jpeg

Step on the arrow floor tile and you will be launched immediately.

Left and Right arrows = normal KOs
Up arrows = star KOs
Down arrows = screen KOs

Stage features - Meowth statues
2C4B8E16-12A0-458D-BC9B-8A277F9528A4.jpeg

Meowth statues are a bit like Mother from the Gamer stage. When the eyes flash, they send a beam of light toward the stage. If the fighter is caught in the spotlight, alarms will sound. A Team Rainbow Rocket Grunt will throw a Poké Ball and the summoned Pokémon will attack that fighter.

DLC Spirit Board
  • Team Rocket (can be enhanced at Lv. 99)
  • Team Rainbow Rocket (enhanced from Team Rocket)
  • Giovanni
  • Team Aqua
  • Archie
  • Team Magma
  • Maxie
  • Team Galactic
  • Cyrus
  • Team Plasma
  • N
  • Team Flare
  • Lysandre
  • Team Skull
  • Guzma
  • Team Yell
  • Marnie

Spirit Board Event
  • Professor Oak
  • Pokémon Trainers (Red, Blue, Green)
  • Gym Leaders (Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine)
  • Elite Four (Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance)
Mii Fighters
  • Ash Ketchum :ultbrawler: (design based on the original series)
  • Nurse Joy :ultgunner: (design based on Pokémon Let’s Go; uses Potion as a spray gun)
  • Officer Jenny :ultswordfighter: (design based on Pokémon Let’s Go; uses Poké Flute as a baton)
  • Ball Guy :ultmiifighters: (design based on Pokémon Sword & Shield; headgear only)
Ash Ketchum
4E0ECEDD-BD56-443E-8732-77D2CDF26112.jpeg

Nurse Joy
1453EC09-C542-4DC8-8BC8-B5BF2C2C9BEF.png

Officer Jenny
635F53D4-BE17-405F-A1E1-FC51F567BE52.png

Ball Guy
823ADF48-69EB-407E-B32C-3D7F2741EF44.png

Assist Trophy
  • Todd Snap & ZERO-ONE (Pokémon Snap)
  • Todd Snap rides around the stage’s background in the ZERO-ONE vehicle and he tries to take pictures of the fighters.
  • Todd Snap will throw Pester Balls at the fighters. Pester Balls will force the fighters to “pose” for Todd Snap. Fighters “pose” by taunting, dodging, tripping, or holding up the Pester Ball (like the Special Flag item).

47B01618-CDBD-4CA1-8723-499CE5F90C79.png

496C98E1-2DFE-4D60-A925-FD4D09B9C75B.png

C2179BC6-EF44-4D33-9DFC-D83880F40E11.png

163E4583-6F2F-4CD1-BB71-0D98EB01AFE9.png

E62E3DA8-A4A2-4CDB-8D3E-F4A6525FADDC.png

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I made this drawing for a certain project.
meowth assist alliance thing.png

I also finally finished my Meowth moveset for the most part after months, still a few things such as alts that need to be added.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qUF7Llu27IEibOrRfZRxzCixsroAx6XfLmNFa74zRiQ/edit?usp=sharing
I'd love to have you guy check it out!

So for fun, I came up with a Challenger Pack for Meowth & Team Rocket.

Pokémon Challenger Pack
Playable Fighter
  • Meowth & Team Rocket :052::023::109:
Stage
  • Team Rocket’s Castle (Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon)
Stage aesthetics - background
View attachment 262252

Stage aesthetics - floor
View attachment 262253

Stage features - teleportation floor tiles
View attachment 262254

They work like the Warp Pipes in the Mushroom Kingdom stage. Press Down to teleport to another teleportation floor tile.

Stage features - arrow floor tiles
View attachment 262255

Step on the arrow floor tile and you will be launched immediately.

Left and Right arrows = normal KOs
Up arrows = star KOs
Down arrows = screen KOs

Stage features - Meowth statues
View attachment 262256

Meowth statues are a bit like Mother from the Gamer stage. When the eyes flash, they send a beam of light toward the stage. If the fighter is caught in the spotlight, alarms will sound. A Team Rainbow Rocket Grunt will throw a Poké Ball and the summoned Pokémon will attack that fighter.

DLC Spirit Board
  • Team Rocket (can be enhanced at Lv. 99)
  • Team Rainbow Rocket (enhanced from Team Rocket)
  • Giovanni
  • Team Aqua
  • Archie
  • Team Magma
  • Maxie
  • Team Galactic
  • Cyrus
  • Team Plasma
  • N
  • Team Flare
  • Lysandre
  • Team Skull
  • Guzma
  • Team Yell
  • Marnie

Spirit Board Event
  • Professor Oak
  • Pokémon Trainers (Red, Blue, Green)
  • Gym Leaders (Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine)
  • Elite Four (Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance)
Mii Fighters
  • Ash Ketchum :ultbrawler: (design based on the original series)
  • Nurse Joy :ultgunner: (design based on Pokémon Let’s Go; uses Potion as a spray gun)
  • Officer Jenny :ultswordfighter: (design based on Pokémon Let’s Go; uses Poké Flute as a baton)
  • Ball Guy :ultmiifighters: (design based on Pokémon Sword & Shield; headgear only)

Assist Trophy
  • Todd Snap & ZERO-ONE (Pokémon Snap)
  • Todd Snap rides around the stage’s background in the ZERO-ONE vehicle and he tries to take pictures of the fighters.
  • Todd Snap will throw Pester Balls at the fighters. Pester Balls will force the fighters to “pose” for Todd Snap. Fighters “pose” by taunting, dodging, tripping, or holding up the Pester Ball (like the Special Flag item).

The Team Rocket Mii outfits make a Team Rocket trio spirit battle a perfect fit. Wonder if Wobbuffet would be included as blue Kirby though.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
For fun, I was working on Meowth & Team Rocket recolors. This is what I came up with so far.

1586901197500.png

Alt 1
Cassidy & Butch + Shiny Pokemon + Team Rocket Grunt (belt and boots)

1586902472357.png

Alt 2
Pokemon Yellow

1586904627149.png

The rest... well, I am working on them. Color coordination is harder than it looks.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
For fun, I was working on Meowth & Team Rocket recolors. This is what I came up with so far.

Alt 1

View attachment 269256

Alt 2
Pokemon Yellow

View attachment 269260

The rest... well, I am working on them. Color coordination is harder than it looks.
I really dig the Pokemon Yellow palette. It's not everyday that you see a reference to the GBC's color scheme, that's very creative.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Alt 1

View attachment 269256

Alt 2
Pokemon Yellow

View attachment 269260

Those are pretty nice. I do feel the red in the last image is a bit bright. Though perhaps that's due to the white BG. Probably looks better if against black.

What about colors loosely based upon other Teams for other alts? Magma, etc.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
The Cassidy and Butch alt kind of covers this in yours, but I really like Jessie and James' looks with regular Grunt uniforms.

I've thought about Meowth's alternative outfit accessories (like having Guzma's shades, Colress's accessory, Tyson's Meowth's oufit etc) though not the exact colour schemes.
Galarian Meowth could use an alternate skin based on Perrserker.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
This is so exciting!

Dataminers found something in the Pokémon GO code that suggests Jessie and James could be getting in the game!

If this is true, then Jessie and James could be becoming more and more relevant in Pokémon video games.

I hope it is true and that Jessie and James will continue to appear in more Pokémon games... and then they would not only be relevant in the anime but also in video games.

Look at what’s happened with Meowth and Team Rocket post-Smash 4.

2016 - Alolan Meowth in Sun & Moon
2017 - Team Rainbow Rocket in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
2018 - Jessie & James in Pokémon Let’s Go
2019 - Team Rocket Grunt Mii costumes in Smash Ultimate
2019 - Galarian Meowth & Gigantamax Meowth in Sword & Shield
2020 - Jessie & James in Pokémon GO (not confirmed yet)

Please Sakurai, put Meowth in Smash even if he has to have Ekans and Koffing in his moveset.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
doubt theyll have their post gen 1 pokemon bar wobuffet
They've referenced most of their older ones before, but yeah I'm not expecting it either honestly.

It would be nice to see Mime Jr again though, it was referenced in the ending for the Eeveelutions Pikachu Short being made as a snowman by Meowth and Wobbuffet in it.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Wish the dataminers would find something in the Smash code that suggests Meowth & Team Rocket could be getting in Smash as a playable fighter. That would blast me off over the moon. :awesome:

I remember how excited and hopeful I felt when Duck Hunt Dog was leaked... that he would finally get in Smash as a playable fighter despite detractors saying otherwise. I can only imagine going through this again with Meowth. :estatic:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I know the idea of Snake/Palutena codecs is thrown out a lot...

but I do think one fun aspect of Meowth would be getting him to describe each of the fighters
as if he were reading a Pokedex entry.

The Pokedex being such a prominent part of the Pokemon games, and Meowth's voice being so iconic, this would be quite fun for just about everyone.

To make it a bit more unique, they could make it a part of a taunt. An incredibly long taunt that could be cancelled.
Which would also show how arrogant he is as a character to just recite information in battle.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I know the idea of Snake/Palutena codecs is thrown out a lot...

but I do think one fun aspect of Meowth would be getting him to describe each of the fighters
as if he were reading a Pokedex entry.

The Pokedex being such a prominent part of the Pokemon games, and Meowth's voice being so iconic, this would be quite fun for just about everyone.

To make it a bit more unique, they could make it a part of a taunt. An incredibly long taunt that could be cancelled.
Which would also show how arrogant he is as a character to just recite information in battle.
That reminds me, a friend and I had thought of an idea where Meowth would talk about how a Smash character could be useful to Giovanni, to nod the boss fantasies segments that were especially prominent in the show during AG and DP. It'd probably work best with non human characters, and I suppose he could maybe talk about the human char's more animal like associates too? (Like Samus would have Metroids for example).

But if he were to get a Palutena Guidance like conversation, it'd definitely seem like Jessie and James would have to be part of it.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
That reminds me, a friend and I had thought of an idea where Meowth would talk about how a Smash character could be useful to Giovanni, to nod the boss fantasies segments that were especially prominent in the show during AG and DP. It'd probably work best with non human characters, and I suppose he could maybe talk about the human char's more animal like associates too? (Like Samus would have Metroids for example).

But if he were to get a Palutena Guidance like conversation, it'd definitely seem like Jessie and James would have to be part of it.
I may be misremembering as far as Jessie and James, but I recall Meowth giving most of the descriptions of Pokemon (and James/Jessie at best saying non necessary phrases like 'who is that' or 'ohhh.')

The fantasy segment idea is cute. I'm sure that could easily blend in where applicable without being necessary. In general treasure seeking/greed seeking/ self aggrandizing could be a part of it. Focusing on the items other characters use- like capturing the rare weapons (Fire Emblem), or godly treasures (The Legend of Zelda), or the aspects that make them special (Like the Luma for Rosalina could be mentioned, akin to what you described above).

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Maybe he gets his hands on a Rotom Dex and talks to it? As the games seem to be making Rotom the pokedex more often than not now.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Sadly isn't very big on these boards (or the internet smash fan communiy). Something we're obviously trying to change though.
never seem to be far away from team rocket in the games though, funny how a characters own popularity doesnt seem to always reflect their smash demand popularity

Top Bottom