• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That DELICIOUS Fan Art - Link In Smash Ultimate Alt Costume

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
This is a PNG of an image that is drawn on a Wcom Cintique Pro Digital Tablet by my wife AlizeZaide AlizeZaide .
It is obviously Link lol. He's wearing the red alt costume that I use when playing him in Smash Ultimate, except his clothes are torn and tattered from all the battle he's seen. I just wanted to share it here as a character PNG to get your feedback on her art. A background will be added in the near future that will feature a floating smashball, master and crazy hand, as well as a few dead characters like Pikachu and Megaman lying at his feet (2 of his harder matchups). When it is updated with a full colored and layered background, I'll make an update on this post with that image as well. Depending on what you're looking for, and how she feels about it, she might even do fanarts for you if you request them, tho I'm not sure how her commission requests work on such a thing.

Feel free to use the image if you like it, where ever you want to use it. Just don't claim it as your work is all.

LINK.png

You can find AlizeZaide AlizeZaide on twitter and deviant art using the same handle/username
Source Material on Deviant Art - https://www.deviantart.com/alizezaide/art/Link-After-the-Battle-Smash-Bros-Ultimate-797688976

Last edited:
Top Bottom