• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGS 3DS 8

Grass

Smash Lord
After nearly a month long hiatus, we are back. Feels good to finally host 3DS events for the community. I managed to take some time to reflect on myself and a few other things. I'm glad people are happy. From the 15th onward, TGS 3DS will now be hosted on the weekends as I need the weekdays to myself to deal with reality. Or whatever that is. Anyway, you guys don't give an S. So let's just get to the links.

Registration

Bracket

Ooz will be hosting these from now on as I don't really have the time to do it. I will hopefully see some new faces in the server. Hopefully you guys will stay and talk with us about smash stuff. I know getting people to talk is hard, but I hope you will at least join us. In any case, I'll see you guys there.

Top Bottom