• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tgp Eos2 Results

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
MORE TO COME

Singles
1. M2K
1. Cactuar
3.Pakman
4.Traid_prodigy
5. Javier
6..Velocity
7. Renth
9.Pav
9. Mow

Doubles
1. M2k & Mow
2. Cactuar & Traid
3. Blue Lazer

pockyD

Smash Legend
any way you could put up a picture of the brackets or anything?

would help greatly for rankings discussions and the like

also "9. Mow" lol

Velocity

Smash Lord
so uh yeah this tourny was lame and i got 6th not 7th i beat renth so please correct that

learn to do pools correctly and get tio since your not capable of doing it by hand

javiertehperuvian

Smash Rookie
hey nick fun tourney thanks for the last 3 years i have had so much fun with you and traveling around with our gang but i think i am done for a while ill come visit you on my breaks until then thanks and goodbye until brawl haha

see you on thanksgiving !

ps tell your sister thanks for housing us like 3 times! and you are DA MAN

Renth

Smash Hero
so uh yeah this tourny was lame and i got 6th not 7th i beat renth so please correct that

learn to do pools correctly and get tio since your not capable of doing it by hand
Velocity beat me silly falcos on FD that was mean :( but yeah fix that he definately placed higher than i did. Tourn was all around fun with the exception of the lag.

see ya later javi since you don't play anymore i might swing by for a visit.

either way good times and fun matches with whoever i played.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Well I am glad that the people that this tournament was meant for had a good time.

:( @ Javi

Wako won tonight

Nick

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Because I am Mew2Dad. I take care of everything for M2K, plus train with him probably more than any other smasher. And he goes to every tourney that I go to. So we split when it's him and me in the finals as I don't like playing smash. And it's not like it's free money for me, all of it goes towards paying for our plane tickets to places and such.

@TGPAdmin: You *** :laugh: If anything it should just say 1-2. Mew2King and Cactuar split.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol this was a good tourny, too bad I had to leave so early. I was getting destroyed anyway, my pool was especially nasty. lol. I think I'm going to take a break from smash for a month or two. I've sort of been losing interest lately, mostly because I suck. lol. Anyway, this was a great tournament, I had a lot of fun. :) oh, and gj pav :).

Top Bottom