• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thats fine max I am not mad I understand where you are coming from. I think fullmetal and hyuaga did a fine job with the lack of setups we had and everything. Sorry you did not have a good time.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
IDK I thought once it became obvious that bracket wasn't happening day one that it wasn't THAT bad. I mean Saturday was god awful but that was the lack of maylay. Not saying it was the best tourney ever but the bracket went smoothly and Melee finished at a decent time.

Max?

Smash Champion
Until someone can justify why Armada was in my first round pool, thus ****ing me over in second round, I will continue to be mad.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Until someone can justify why Armada was in my first round pool, thus ****ing me over in second round, I will continue to be mad.
God hates you, be madder.

You and me are similar though Max, tbh we're just not that known outside of Tristate.

So people don't think you deserve much compared to people they know.

Pretty much.

Max?

Smash Champion
That's complete BS tho Hailey, you're a ****ing monster. The people that don't know it will just get exposed.

Idk, it's fake and I will continue to be mad for a long time.

Max?

Smash Champion
Idk, I'm so done with this game after Apex. I plan on playing with the CT kids every now and then, and MAYBE I'll go to a tournament in a few months, but this experience was such an eye opener about how fake this scene is.

Very done, and very glad that I get to walk away from it. Enjoy the fakeness boys.

Max?

Smash Champion
..... ***** I main Doc. It's not like I use a good character by ANY stretch of the imagination. In fact, just by the fact that I use Doc, I'm like instantly better than like everyone ever.

So smash community, get exposed.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
He's pretty good yea.

His stuff really just confused the **** out of me. I felt like I had a better like read on him but it was too late :<

During Apex I mean.

Also **** 10am brackets I'm like a zombie at that point.

Max?

Smash Champion
There are some pretty tough competitors for Top Johner imo.

But homie.........

If I listed them I might get in trouble.

Then again, I'm pretty much at the point where I dont give a **** about my reputation and just feel like talking some real ****, so if I get enough alcohol in my system tomorrow night I might have to make a thread.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Dude, if you do I totally would join you.

I have a full bottle of rum, just saying.

God, my winter break is too long. I'm bored out of my mind without school as sad as that **** sounds.

Max?

Smash Champion
loll

Word yo, if you can get out to my house in New Rochelle tomorrow def come out, I'm having a going away party. If not I think we're hopefully going to whyle out hardcore at Tommy's house on saturday. My last hurrah.

Here's my AIM yo, hit me up: DDotwx2

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
as hilarious as I think a drunk Max?'s dipping from the smash community/exposing the smash community post would be, it'd probably get pretty ****ing ugly pretty fast, so think twice about it. basically IDGAF, just sayin' you might piss a lot a *****s off.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
^^ is that the ganon player? And I would love to see that post by otg. Who cares about peoples feelings getting hurt. I will get drunk and chime in as well homie. Let me know when its being posted

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
Salad Bowl pioneering the breaking metagame exponentially.

Bongs -> Computers -> Livestreams -> insturments.

Metagame

PK Webb

Smash Champion
smash community is living this thread is fake cuz fake *****s who move to ct stay postin in this thread and changing the title to something fake like p90 curl

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Oh, erm, hello? Anybody here? Well, it's okay I'll just talk to myself then. I came up with the best name for my next tournament series. I have never heard a name this freaking good: Gee Gee Gee Gee Melee Melee Melee

Top Bottom