• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea i was gonna post if someone wanted to buy my gc melee controllers and the recording stuff

but then i had to leave

so anyone lmk if not its going on the ebays

Max?

Smash Champion
TFS ***** Brooklyn instead, we really should've gone to CT tho.

Free *** $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DBL0C

Smash Rookie
Help DBL0C get a gamecube memory card!! *****s wanna play doc in India....after all he is the best

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Mad I missed the lab yesterday the gf was like naw quality time I was like u pc jona fake she scratched her head then I realized she don't know the metagame. Well wateva I'm playin these *****s from newburgh today

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
I saw Jona on monday.

I think it's pretty safe to say he's done forever and we should never expect to see him again.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Jona so fake. Newburgh has a decent falco there beat me like 2x's or so. If he had more exposure I'm sure he would be beast.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
So I made a new hacked melee and ifound the sonic 3 malicious fingers remix u was talking about max.......that song is ****

Niko45

Smash Master
Its so ********. The owners of my building were inexplicably storing diesel fuel in the basement, which flooded during the storm, which caused the tanks to breach and the gas all mixed with the water and is just all over the basement of the building.

I guess I should ask if anyone wants to house me and play melee for the next 24-48 hours. Swag?

Max?

Smash Champion
Oh dip? **** ***** that is so fake. I might not have work for the next few days, lemme see if momdukes feels like having a soul for once.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
My hard drive is at the lab=( but max uploaded all the vids of me gettin ***** =D good stuff tfs

Max?

Smash Champion
lol Trey, I only uploaded what I had on my computer, I'm going to put up more matches from the hard drive today, so the world will see how horrendously you ***** my kong.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
whenever i get my hard drive ill upload some vids

Plus fox samus????? Best get combo'd potential team?

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Oh man, I'm gonna check out some of these vids you uploaded later Max. I haven't seen PC Chris' Link since the matches online where he ditto'd Skler years ago haha.

Also having no power sucks.

Top Bottom