• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
It's official. I hate Sheik so god damned much. That little **** needs to decide on a gender and stop having piss easy edge guarding techniques and stupid normals that go through every god damned projectile in the game. I am SO MAD at Yaneev's dumb Sheik. I respect Fox and Falco despite the fact that they are "better" because they require a certain amount of tech skill, but if you want to play Sheik, it's like, "GET ON THE ****** TRAIN, BECAUSE WE PLAYIN SHEIK!" No disrespect to the mentally handicapped, but she's as derptastic as Wolverine. Easy combos which translate into stupid damage and every thing she does is safe.

And don't give me that edge guarding her is easy crap. She floats in the air with bairs like she's Samus, that ***** needs to get her vaj filled (not Samus, but Sheik).

SO MAD

Edit: I still don't understand how a tiny needle nullifies I giant beam that kills space pirates in a single shot. If her needles had ground hit boxes that are similar to Link's (they only cancel charged beams if they arrow is in the ground), then that would be fine. But no, her tiny needle cancels out giant arm cannon charged shots like mad. So dumb.

Edit: On a less mad note, my Young Link is improving. I have learned the way of the woodland chop, and it is good.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
The WOODLAND CHOP is so MIGHTY (forward tilt for those that are unfamiliar with the woodland ways)

Sheik isn't as cheap as HAGGAR, BEST ASSIST

Max?

Smash Champion
LOOLLL

It's official. I hate Sheik so god damned much. That little **** needs to decide on a gender and stop having piss easy edge guarding techniques and stupid normals that go through every god damned projectile in the game. I am SO MAD at Yaneev's dumb Sheik. I respect Fox and Falco despite the fact that they are "better" because they require a certain amount of tech skill, but if you want to play Sheik, it's like, "GET ON THE ****** TRAIN, BECAUSE WE PLAYIN SHEIK!" No disrespect to the mentally handicapped, but she's as derptastic as Wolverine. Easy combos which translate into stupid damage and every thing she does is safe.

And don't give me that edge guarding her is easy crap. She floats in the air with bairs like she's Samus, that ***** needs to get her vaj filled (not Samus, but Sheik).

SO MAD

Edit: I still don't understand how a tiny needle nullifies I giant beam that kills space pirates in a single shot. If her needles had ground hit boxes that are similar to Link's (they only cancel charged beams if they arrow is in the ground), then that would be fine. But no, her tiny needle cancels out giant arm cannon charged shots like mad. So dumb.

Edit: On a less mad note, my Young Link is improving. I have learned the way of the woodland chop, and it is good.
Wow what a rant. Yaneev's too good. The only way to beat him is to sludge him out.

IMMA **** YO SHEEP *****.

So we played a 5 (or 6?) person game of Catan at Tommy's last night that took longer to set up than it did to play on it. Got 6 points in one turn.

Get ****ing *****.

Edit: Melee tomorrow gentlemen?

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Wow what a rant. Yaneev's too good. The only way to beat him is to sludge him out.

Edit: Melee tomorrow gentlemen?
You should have seen me at Yaneev's last night dude. I was doing the classic Skinhoff rage. I wouldn't visually be mad and I would remain somewhat calm, but I was just spouting out sarcasm the entire time with a side of complaints.

Anyway, I'd be down to play tomorrow. Just let me know what time and where.

Max?

Smash Champion
I definitely can't host, but I'd be down. I'm gonna be pretty busy for a bit, but text me Jona.

Spife

Smash Master
Hi guys. I heard you play super smash brothers melee for the nintengo gamecube. Well, there's this tournament this weekend called Nay to Johnathans and I was wondering if you all would be making an appearance as it sure would be swell to see a full days worth of meals there.

Sincerely,
Midnight munchies.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
I believe we'll be playing at Tommy's.

Also, as we'll inevitably play MvC3, I'll bring my own functional arcade stick. Tommy's wrestling stick is god awful.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm down for Pong niko. So many fake *****s inviting themselves over to Tommy's house. "smh". Do people actually think we're going to play melee and **** while we are there? It's all about Catan, marvel and intoxication. I think I have to do homework while I'm at Tommys lol

a nub

Smash Ace
I'm down for Pong niko. So many fake *****s inviting themselves over to Tommy's house. "smh". Do people actually think we're going to play melee and **** while we are there? It's all about Catan, marvel and intoxication. I think I have to do homework while I'm at Tommys lol
The callout :(

:phone:

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Pot, have you met kettle?

Anyway, I want to bring something up that, well, needs to be brought up. Them *****es over in Scarsdale don't really have a way to get to Tommy's, or are just plain lazy. As such, I propose that we have a smash session over in Scarsdale or somewhere nearby, sometime this Wednesday. Seriously, you guys need to experience to ridiculousness that is myself, Jesse, Yaneev, and Zach. Plus, we haven't had a session in Scarsdale or somewhere nearby for a long *** time.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I just got back into MTG with Jesse. ****. Time to sink all the money I never had as a kid into this game, mwa ha ha ha ha.

Niko45

Smash Master
Quote of the night may have been Max:

"I'm losing!" - Tight about the robber being put on him when everyone still had 2 points.

Top Bottom