• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Yaneev has been looking up the goosh clip every single day. That's how he knew the exact moment it was removed. Dr. Yanvee, I don't know why you even bother looking it up...it's not like we can bear to watch more than the first 10 seconds of that disturbing video.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Don't you dare talk about embarrassment. You have no idea what that word means. Tell me something... just because you've seen the GOOSH GOOSH video with Guile's theme over the video, you think that you've witnessed something terrible in public? Are you EMBARRASSED by this?

I've seen things you wouldn't believe. I've seen a man eat his own head. I've seen men to the left and the right eat streams of bullets. Blood was on the ground, at my feet... and on my hands. I've walked in on Yaaanif and his woman doing the dirty. My god, what I saw then will never be erased from my mind. It has permanently scarred my psyche, and I foresee no return to the sanity I once held, before I saw them in sweet, sexy embrace.

Don't talk to me about embarrassment boy, until you've seen what I've seen.

I really don't know where I'm going with this.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Don't you dare talk about embarrassment. You have no idea what that word means. Tell me something... just because you've seen the GOOSH GOOSH video with Guile's theme over the video, you think that you've witnessed something terrible in public? Are you EMBARRASSED by this?

I've seen things you wouldn't believe. I've seen a man eat his own head. I've seen men to the left and the right eat streams of bullets. Blood was on the ground, at my feet... and on my hands. I've walked in on Yaaanif and his woman doing the dirty. My god, what I saw then will never be erased from my mind. It has permanently scarred my psyche, and I foresee no return to the sanity I once held, before I saw them in sweet, sexy embrace.

Don't talk to me about embarrassment boy, until you've seen what I've seen.

I really don't know where I'm going with this.
I like you already.

otg

Smash Master
Just watched that in my school cafe, thanks a lot guys.

lol
You were most definitely warned loll.

I've walked in on Yaaanif and his woman doing the dirty. My god, what I saw then will never be erased from my mind. It has permanently scarred my psyche, and I foresee no return to the sanity I once held, before I saw them in sweet, sexy embrace.
LOLLLLL.

Goddammit I miss you Skinhoff.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Skinhoff: "EHHhhhuuu...HAH...heh ehehe...AAOUuuueaaAYYyyeyeooooo ehhh....AWWWWWUeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooAHH ehh heh heh....I'M THE WINNA!!!!!!!!!!!"

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Honestly thought you were going here with this:

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I've walked in on Yaaanif and his woman doing the dirty. My god, what I saw then will never be erased from my mind. It has permanently scarred my psyche, and I foresee no return to the sanity I once held, before I saw them in sweet, sexy embrace.
Yannev is going to choke ME for that little rant. Thank you, good hoff.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I would be down for Melee this weekend.

Or, another entertaining session of everyone tries to bone Tommy in Mario Party. Almost as good.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Melee this weekend?

Actually, **** Melee. MARIO PARTY 8 this weekend? We gotta keep up that PR for that thread I'm never gonna make.
Srsly I had way more fun playing Mario Party 8 then I did playing MP5.

Saturday or Friday? When do guys want to play?

Oh and who wants to get ****ed up in MvC3?

otg

Smash Master
Tommy saturday is probably better for me. And yeah, Mario Party 8 is definitely way more fun, tho some of the minigames in 5 are absolutely amazing so I suggest we try giving it another shot before it gets tossed off the crew gaming roster forever. Wes, we can booze and melee, it's more fun that way.

Top Bottom