• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Textures Leaked - Ridley, Isaac, and Bandana Dee trophies not present? UPDATED: MORE NEW EVIDENCE!

K-45

Smash Journeyman
There's like 5 controller options for the wiiU I'm sure u can just hook up a gamecube, game pad, classic controllers, pro controllers, and 3ds.

There's also other wii remote options that u are most likely not going to use...

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
An 8 person battle sounds like a glorious clusteryouknow what of pure insanity.

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053
Like in brawl right! Ridley was suppose to be a Assist Trophy but its was scrap and the file still there. In the game
But then Ridley was a boss Subspace Emmisary in Brawl, TWICE! Fighting even different arena and moves and its own freaking theme

Ice climber chant still in the game. I think Dr. Mario replaced the Ice Climber. Just like Lucina. Lucina Spot was suppose to be another character but the idea was to hard to deal with it, so they Cut that character that no one knows and put Lucina for a easier work. That why the clone trinity means a original character slot that never make in.

Who are the original character.... No one knows....
Lucina did not replace an original character. That was a miscommunication early after her confirmation. She got promoted from an alt costume completely on her own, as far as we know. I imagine Doctor Mario was the same.

The chant is probably just a bug. With a game this big, it's unsurprising that they missed a small thing like that with such tame effects and unlikely trigger requirements. It doesn't necessarily mean the IC have any relation to Dr. Mario. Programming on such a large scale project can be very complicated. Which is also why there is so much unused data in the game. Pulling out seemingly innocuous data can cause huge unintended (and seemingly unrelated) side effects, often making the removal of data more trouble than it's worth.

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
Not sure if asked, but does anyone know if amiibos have player icons?(P1,P2,etc)

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
I Think 8 player could be wii U and 3DS connection 4 players on 3DS and 4 on wii U you guy can probably make this a better idea

Duh The Amiibo's have FP
This is the new age of system link

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
So....where is the evidence? you know, when you have evidence, you can show it...if you don't then there is no evidence and the title is misleading :/ please dont troll like that if you can't actually show the evidence, thank you.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
So....where is the evidence? you know, when you have evidence, you can show it...if you don't then there is no evidence and the title is misleading :/ please dont troll like that if you can't actually show the evidence, thank you.
lol

it's a couple pages back

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
As much as I would like them to be in the game. Do know how many things are wrong with this statement.

Sakurai wants every character to be playable to start with or to unlock them. Sakurai would never aloud a character to be playable underneath certain conditions. (Other then just to unlock them)

U know that nintendo likes to keep things safe and fair.
I know, I was more so stating what would be a superior solution. I don't think Sakurai would ever do it.

He did creat Little Mac, and you can only play him on Final Destination *unless you want to get 3 stocked* Heh.

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
For you, and anyone else wondering:

The text is found at line 2679 in the sm4sh 3 reparse/up file.
2679 is "You will need to update the software via Nintendo eShop before using the in-game shop." I don't think that's the evidence we are talking here right now, at least not me. I'm talking about what you guys mentioned on page 11 of this thread, yeah, "the meta ridley and duon thing" someone found. That's what i'm talking about.

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
Wait a minute, just above that line it says

"Demo version found! Gold you earned in the demo version will be carried over."

Can anyone confirm this?

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
Here's something fun to ponder, answer me this, why in the Japanese version do both Nabbit and Metal Face use their English names? They should be Black Face (oh my god) and Totten. All other playable and NPC character use their Japanese names why are these two different? They are also part of the three that show up no where outside of this "rom dump" so is this a lie to stir up controversy? I also think it's safe to assume that Ridley will be joining them in the category of falsified info as he is nowhere to be found.

Last edited:

Spirst

2679 is "You will need to update the software via Nintendo eShop before using the in-game shop." I don't think that's the evidence we are talking here right now, at least not me. I'm talking about what you guys mentioned on page 11 of this thread, yeah, "the meta ridley and duon thing" someone found. That's what i'm talking about.
I was responding to these comments, which made up most of the people asking for evidence:
Yeah, I've looked through the pastebin linked, and there is no mention of DLC or the eShop.
It doesn't tho.

There's nothing in there about eshop/dlc/update required... It's trophy descriptions.
I believe it but were is it in the pastebin? If it's not updated how are people seeing it?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Ah. Yes, that definitely was not there before, it was just trophy descriptions. That's exciting!

There's also evidence of balance/bugfix patches in there with the replay stuff not being compatible.

EDIT: Also evidence of a reporting system for abusive players?
"You have been disconnected for sending too many reports in a short period of time."

Last edited:

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
8 player battles sounds intense! makes sense since each character has 8 costumes, right?

justinwing6202

Smash Cadet
NNID
justinwing
3DS FC
5026-5310-0665
Hey guys have you heard about the new leak that came out lately, basically it matches the Tower of Smash leak, kinda, some guy is saying he works at Nintendo and a fellow worker showed him and some others 2 newcomer trailers, Bandanna Dee and Ridley, you know how both Ridley and Bandanna Dee don't have trophies, basically it says a stage that looks like Mt Dedede appears in the Bandanna Dee trailer and Tourian is shown as a stage in Ridley's trailer, the leaker said that he didn't know that much about Kirby so we can assume the Mt Dedede stage is the Great Cave Offenseve stage, it all matches up with all of the latest leaks and confirmed info, Wii U release date Nov. 21st, Smashville, Gamer/Game and Wario, Orbital Gate, Tourian, Mt Dedede/GCO, Ridley, Bandanna Dee, Impa, Chorus Men, it all makes since, I'm starting to believe all of it.

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
"Alright, before I go into detail about everything and everyone calls me a fake, let me speak.
First off, I do not want to give very many details about my source, because I am aware of what happened with the “ESRB” leak, and the leaker himself. As you can imagine, I certainly don’t want to end up like him. All I will say is that I work at Nintendo of America on various positions.

About a week or so ago, one of my co-workers showed me and a few others a video about Smash Bros. They said they were “two new character trailers”.

I have not heard anything else about this, so excuse me as I am merely going off of memory from what I saw. I apologize in advance if I am unable to describe everything perfectly, as I am not familiar with some franchises.

The first trailer began with the Smash Brothers logo as usual, and it was a cinematic set on a mountain with what I assume is King Dedede’s castle. It quickly faded out into a scene of Kirby running inside it, with Mario and a few others who I wasn’t able to clearly see.

King Dedede was then seen hitting some sort of button with his hammer followed by Kirby falling into a trap while the others are fighting his Waddle Dee army.

Kirby is locked into a ring with King Dedede, he dodges his attacks, and easily beats him. He is about to finish him off when a spear flies onto the ring and hits Kirby. A silhoutte is from the back with King Dedede looking back with a silly face and surprise, as Waddle Dee (with a Blue Bandana) gets onto the ring. He makes an odd pose with a spear the tagline “Bandana Dee Waddles into Battle!” shows up, then it cuts to gameplay.

The music during this part was some sort of Green Greens remix which I was not familiar with. He appears on a large new stage with green plains and tan structures in the background. From memory, a lot of his moves are based around his spear. He has one where he twirls it above his head to fly, and overall, he throws it around quite a lot. Another clip in the gameplay footage showed him next to the other Kirby characters, and one with him next to Knuckle Joe fighting.

The final gameplay clip had what I assume is his Final Smash(?) where he summons a large orange dragon with four heads. They blasted fire everywhere, then into the center to end the trailer.

After the Smash logo appears, it fades out, then back in again to show a Kirby-sized levitating blue creature with horns. It made a noise with a caption under it that says “Smash Bros? This should be interesting..”

Now for Ridley’s trailer.

Similar to Sonic’s trailer, it starts off with a clip of Samus and Charizard fighting on the Pyrosphere stage. In a cinematic style, Samus lands on the ground after being attacked by Charizard. Right before she gets up, a shadow of Ridley like the one in the Direct appears above her, with Samus looking up. It zooms in on her eyes and shows a sepia-tone flashback of all the past newcomer taglines in a quick manner. (Villager comes to town! Mega Man joins the battle! etc.) Which then goes back to Samus.

She moves out of the way, and Ridley lands. Just like in Little Mac’s trailer, it pans in on different parts of his body, which leads up to his head. He’s about to show his newcomer tagline, but is interrupted.

It makes another reference to Little Mac’s trailer. It zooms out between the 3 fighters, and it shows that Ridley is considerably larger than the other two. Out of nowhere, a bunch of Mario Mushrooms fall out of the sky shrinking Ridley down immensely. Right after that, Ridley screeches and it shows his tagline: “Ridley Sizes Up for Battle!”

It then cuts to gameplay with him on the Pyrosphere stage. Before him land 3 other fighters, Shulk, Pac-Man and Dr. Mario. I assume he gets revealed prior to this?

The music in his trailer was a remix of the traditional Ridley theme but it sounded very well from what I heard. There’s a scene of him defeating the Mother Brain Assist Trophy, and taunting next to Dark Samus. Another gameplay clip has him flying around the Boxing Ring stage, with Little Mac struggling to attack him. (A few bits of laughter from other employees came around the room during this scene.) The final scene I remember seeing was him fighting other characters on a Wii U stage. I’ve played enough Metroid to recognize that he was on Tourian, with the 16-bit golden boss statue in the background.

From what I recall, they didn’t show his Final Smash, they just had a cinematic of him flying towards the screen at the end of the trailer. There were more scenes in it, but they didn’t stand out to me very much.

And that’s the content I saw. Again, I apologize if I wasn’t able to name all of the parts or characters, as there are some games in the Kirby series I haven’t played. I’m more of a Metroid and Zelda person."

Definitely another interesting "leak". As always, take it with a grain of salt, but definitely worth reading

"After the Smash logo appears, it fades out, then back in again to show a Kirby-sized levitating blue creature with horns. It made a noise with a caption under it that says “Smash Bros? This should be interesting..”"
???
???

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
"Alright, before I go into detail about everything and everyone calls me a fake, let me speak.
First off, I do not want to give very many details about my source, because I am aware of what happened with the “ESRB” leak, and the leaker himself. As you can imagine, I certainly don’t want to end up like him. All I will say is that I work at Nintendo of America on various positions.

About a week or so ago, one of my co-workers showed me and a few others a video about Smash Bros. They said they were “two new character trailers”.

I have not heard anything else about this, so excuse me as I am merely going off of memory from what I saw. I apologize in advance if I am unable to describe everything perfectly, as I am not familiar with some franchises.

The first trailer began with the Smash Brothers logo as usual, and it was a cinematic set on a mountain with what I assume is King Dedede’s castle. It quickly faded out into a scene of Kirby running inside it, with Mario and a few others who I wasn’t able to clearly see.

King Dedede was then seen hitting some sort of button with his hammer followed by Kirby falling into a trap while the others are fighting his Waddle Dee army.

Kirby is locked into a ring with King Dedede, he dodges his attacks, and easily beats him. He is about to finish him off when a spear flies onto the ring and hits Kirby. A silhoutte is from the back with King Dedede looking back with a silly face and surprise, as Waddle Dee (with a Blue Bandana) gets onto the ring. He makes an odd pose with a spear the tagline “Bandana Dee Waddles into Battle!” shows up, then it cuts to gameplay.

The music during this part was some sort of Green Greens remix which I was not familiar with. He appears on a large new stage with green plains and tan structures in the background. From memory, a lot of his moves are based around his spear. He has one where he twirls it above his head to fly, and overall, he throws it around quite a lot. Another clip in the gameplay footage showed him next to the other Kirby characters, and one with him next to Knuckle Joe fighting.

The final gameplay clip had what I assume is his Final Smash(?) where he summons a large orange dragon with four heads. They blasted fire everywhere, then into the center to end the trailer.

After the Smash logo appears, it fades out, then back in again to show a Kirby-sized levitating blue creature with horns. It made a noise with a caption under it that says “Smash Bros? This should be interesting..”

Similar to Sonic’s trailer, it starts off with a clip of Samus and Charizard fighting on the Pyrosphere stage. In a cinematic style, Samus lands on the ground after being attacked by Charizard. Right before she gets up, a shadow of Ridley like the one in the Direct appears above her, with Samus looking up. It zooms in on her eyes and shows a sepia-tone flashback of all the past newcomer taglines in a quick manner. (Villager comes to town! Mega Man joins the battle! etc.) Which then goes back to Samus.

She moves out of the way, and Ridley lands. Just like in Little Mac’s trailer, it pans in on different parts of his body, which leads up to his head. He’s about to show his newcomer tagline, but is interrupted.

It makes another reference to Little Mac’s trailer. It zooms out between the 3 fighters, and it shows that Ridley is considerably larger than the other two. Out of nowhere, a bunch of Mario Mushrooms fall out of the sky shrinking Ridley down immensely. Right after that, Ridley screeches and it shows his tagline: “Ridley Sizes Up for Battle!”

It then cuts to gameplay with him on the Pyrosphere stage. Before him land 3 other fighters, Shulk, Pac-Man and Dr. Mario. I assume he gets revealed prior to this?

The music in his trailer was a remix of the traditional Ridley theme but it sounded very well from what I heard. There’s a scene of him defeating the Mother Brain Assist Trophy, and taunting next to Dark Samus. Another gameplay clip has him flying around the Boxing Ring stage, with Little Mac struggling to attack him. (A few bits of laughter from other employees came around the room during this scene.) The final scene I remember seeing was him fighting other characters on a Wii U stage. I’ve played enough Metroid to recognize that he was on Tourian, with the 16-bit golden boss statue in the background.

From what I recall, they didn’t show his Final Smash, they just had a cinematic of him flying towards the screen at the end of the trailer. There were more scenes in it, but they didn’t stand out to me very much.

And that’s the content I saw. Again, I apologize if I wasn’t able to name all of the parts or characters, as there are some games in the Kirby series I haven’t played. I’m more of a Metroid and Zelda person."

Definitely another interesting "leak". As always, take it with a grain of salt, but definitely worth reading

"After the Smash logo appears, it fades out, then back in again to show a Kirby-sized levitating blue creature with horns. It made a noise with a caption under it that says “Smash Bros? This should be interesting..”"
???
???
Eh. Just sounds like some clever "What if" trailers. Would be cool if legit.

kamus_aran

Smash Apprentice

???
???
OMG. It sounds amazing. I want this to be true so much :cry:

passworddots

Smash Rookie
I said they only make them Solo for 3DS to cope with the limitations. They can be exactly the same as they always have been on Wii U there name will be the same on both versions Ice Climbe
Changing the way the Ice Climbers play between platforms is probably something Sakurai wants to avoid. The Amiibos and other transferable data wouldn't be right, and they'd have to do a lot of work to tweak them so that, when solo, an Ice Climber would be balanced with the rest of the roster.

And look at the clones we've got in this one; I think Sakurai's much happier to keep things the same than make them different.

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Wait a second.

You know how you can use the 3DS as a controller when playing on the Wii U version?

What if the Player 1-8 icons show up on the 3DS when you do an 8-Player match on the Wii U version while using it as a controller? And the announcer files in that video get used for it, too!

It explains everything! It all fits together!

Mav485

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1504-7090-2374
Switch FC
SW 7228 3594 2505
I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea of 8 players fighting on a screen. Eight players with projectiles. And items. And stage hazards. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
And yet the Boss Battle theme from brawl still in the 3DS Sound test, heck it can be use in Smash Run, to me is odd.
And now this even odder, Boss battle gonna exist! I love boss battle<-- I think is my favorite Mode of all Smash bros series.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
The idea of beating Ridley in Smash Run only for him to die via bouncing around is making me giggle.

Top Bottom