• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetrisphere

cutter

Smash Champion
An oldie for the N64 but a goodie. This is probably one of my favorite games of all time. It is a ridiculously addictive puzzle game with so many different types of play. Even today I still play the game and it never gets old for me.

This game pretty much defined my whole childhood. I managed to beat the entire game when I was 11 (including Lines AND the near-impossible CPU chip), but that was probably because I played the game far too religiously. Then Melee came out and I got hooked on that. ;)

Soundtrack = tooooo good :)

I mained Rocket.

Discuss strats, tactics, etc. and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure there are some people who have played this amazing game.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I love you for making this thread. I can't tell you how many countless hours I spent on that game.

cutter

Smash Champion
Best strategy I've found to get as many points as possible in Rescue is to get 20x multiplier ASAP with fuse/gravity combos, and then use a bunch of atoms to rip off all the layers of the sphere except for the last two. Then get rid of as many pieces as possible on the 2nd layer, use another atom to tear off the last layer, and this should expose 9/10s of the core. Since you score points for every core piece exposed, you'll have myriad amount of core pieces exposed and multiplied by your X count 20 times over. This should give you ~50 million points for each stage or so.

Rinse and repeat for each level. It starts to get harder to do this trick once you're at around episode 5 when the speed meter is MUCH faster and there are 3 different types of pieces though.

God I hated the last episode of Hide and Seek with a burning passion. :(

cutter

Smash Champion
Are you serious? No one has ever played this game?

I can help out anyone if they're stuck in the game (except puzzles... I forgot how to do all those...) or if you just want to discuss strats. :)

Overload

Smash Lord
I've never heard of this game. I'll check it out on youtube
EDIT: That's pretty cool, but I think I prefer regular tetris.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
This is one of the most addictive games i've ever played, and one of my favorites. so many all-nighters.. and none of them on purpose :)

cutter

Smash Champion
Who thought was the hardest part of the game?

For me, it was the very last level of Crystal Tower. :( I beat it by saving an atom and then just shredding through the sphere to get powerups to beat the level. The speed meter on that level IIRC was brutal.

KujotheFolf

Smash Rookie
An oldie for the N64 but a goodie. This is probably one of my favorite games of all time. It is a ridiculously addictive puzzle game with so many different types of play. Even today I still play the game and it never gets old for me.

This game pretty much defined my whole childhood. I managed to beat the entire game when I was 11 (including Lines AND the near-impossible CPU chip), but that was probably because I played the game far too religiously. Then Melee came out and I got hooked on that. ;)

Soundtrack = tooooo good :)

I mained Rocket.

Discuss strats, tactics, etc. and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure there are some people who have played this amazing game.
Remember back before Brawl came out, tons of people wanted a Tetris Block playable? Well how bout something better~ A robot from Tetrisphere! Personally i'd love to see Turbine show up. Like seriously, we should send some votes for Tetrisphere characters! I think the hardest part about this is the fact that Tetrisphere lacks a single main character. I mean if we had to pick one out of the 7 different robots, i think it would have to be between Rocket, Gear, Turbine, or Wheels since they they are the only ones ever featured in any game ads, or cover art. And a bonus to Wheels is he runs the Training modes. And Rocket's bonus is he is the only one on the cartridge art. IDK, like i said, kinda hard to justify who's more important from that game. But i just think at least one bot needs to be on the roster.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom